Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You (42846 Views)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Gireiboy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
definitelyME:
That first boy that replied cuppy needs a very,very,very hot slap...what a very senseless and funny comment...and the idiot even had the guts to say that rubbish statement is "just my opinion" ? Such a fool.. And that second guy, weda he like it's or not, believes it or not, dangote is and will always be richer than his father and entire linage to come. Rubbish.
Still, it doesn't change the fact that he is the richest black man in the world.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by darediamond(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Cuppy resket yourself and dey your dey o.kanye mouth sharp o grin
U no well o, y u dey remind d girl Sef?

Enh?

U suppose allow Kanye to Ka Eyin of d olodo girl who no know 1+1=2
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by calcal: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Michelle70:
Those comments make me laugh
Rihanna richer than Dangote? lolz

These people think Dangote is their mate.

Look, Dangote has too much debt, huge liability, those guys practically have no liability and no debt, we need to look at it from that point of view.

Dangote is borrowing money to do business whereas kenye west no

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Lightorder: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
One is Nigeria Federal Government made of Nigeria and the other is self-made.

For me, YE is the richest black man ...
you took it from my mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by chaloskyx: 3:39am On Jan 19, 2022
you better forget about your custody of your kids cause kim and her family would use that to frustrate you better impregnate another woman so avoid dying from depression
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Michelle70(m): 4:04am On Jan 19, 2022
calcal:

Look, Dangote has too much debt, huge liability, those guys practically have no liability and no debt, we need to look at it from that point of view.

Dangote is borrowing money to do business whereas kenye west no
networth is asset - liabilities
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2022
We4all:
DJ Cuppy should pack somewhere. Dangote is worth billions with billions of debts. If he were mandated to clear all his debts at the moment, he won’t be among the richest in the category of one thousand people.

And besides, he amassed his wealth, thanks to all the benefits he has been enjoying from the Nigerian Government. Imagine selling Dangote dollars below the official rate. That is preposterous!

Take all these privileges away from him and he will be left with nothing.

Nigerians made him rich when his company went public and was classified to worth $14billion.

Dangote sugar shares was one of the first shares I purchased at N43 per share which started a downward spiral afterwards.

I sold it at about N4 or less than N10 per share.

The rich don scam Nigerians tire. MMM reloaded. Yet they still do BONDS as if dem be Federal government.

Smh.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by acekhalifa(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2022
nihinlade:
Honestly, I have realized that going to school or even studying in Harvard or Oxford University does not automatically result in intelligence or brilliance. So you mean this girl does not understand the difference between richest black man and richest man in Africa.

Dangote is the richest man in Africa not the richest black man.
Can you just imagine?

Pray tell us, you that understands the difference between the richest black man and the richest African,who the richest black man, his net worth and his source of wealth.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by We4all: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:

Nigerians made him rich when his company went public and was classified to worth $14billion.

Dangote sugar shares was one of the first shares I purchased at N43 per share which started a downward spiral afterwards.

I sold it at about N4 or less than N10 per share.

The rich don scam Nigerians tire. MMM reloaded. Yet they still do BONDS as if dem be Federal government.

Smh.

Damn! What a loss.
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by NASTYNASOSO: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
One is Nigeria Federal Government made of Nigeria and the other is self-made.

For me, YE is the richest black man ...

HMMMMMM

DUMBASS HATE NIGGER.
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY SELF MADE?

GOAN DIE

DANGOTE IS FOR REAL
Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by MisterKennedy(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
Those comments make me laugh
Rihanna richer than Dangote? lolz

These people think Dangote is their mate.

Lol... Don't mind them dear

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You by Furcko: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Khaysee:
Dangote is the richest black man alive 17b dollars in assets
what a fool,Google is your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.