Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (87301 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Move Emefiele To EFCC Custody, Falana Tells DSS / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Justiceleague1: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I guess his foolish followers will start contributing their feeding allowance to buy him another Fendi says a big f... @40
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

He's not a Muslim undecided

Yes he is a Jew. And they are all terrorist!
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Ofiadiegwu: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities

Correction here:

Justice Binta Nyako is applying the Law tacitly.
She is discharging her legal function without fear or favour.

Don't say of "sympathy" or "benevolence"

Nigerian Laws are written and learnt by the Learned persons in the system.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by chiipink(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
nedekid:

Are those headlights real? shocked

That's a male moniker with a fake picture

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Michelle70(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

Correction here:

Justice Binta Nyako is applying the Law tacitly.
She is discharging her legal function without fear or favour.

Don't say of "sympathy" or "benevolence"

Nigerian Laws are written and learnt by the Learned persons in the system.
u think judges are not biased?
If u see one who is not biased, u have to praise that person
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Ofiadiegwu: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
u think judges are not biased?
If u see one who is not biased, u have to praise that person

Hon. Justice Binta Nyako has not shown bias yet
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by isaythetruth(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Oh yes. The one cloth that can successfully replace all your okirika clothes and still remain change for you to buy many plates of amala and ewedu.
oh no, no, no... This is Brutal!

CyynthiaKiss right now

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by jaQad: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
hate is a strong word.
Have we crossed path before?
nah, we haven't. But my qualms with you is only based on your anti Biafra stance. Nothing else.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by xelly: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has

Forcing someone to become terrorist when the whole world knows he is not is difficult.

I don't blame you shaa, I blame the people that gave you certificate as a graduate.

You will wonder why your certificate is useless in the world? Ask Malami to defend his certificate since he is your AGF.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by pquaver(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dubetex96:

Your sense to much

Go tell that to the Americans who had Guantanamo Bay prisons
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities
Trust WIKE at your peril.
Was it not same Wike who told Mazi Nnamdi Kanu publicly on TV not to take the war to the North, rather he should remain southernized where his efforts are highly needed & will be better appreciated. Do you need the video too?
We forget things in a hurry in Nigeria.
Is it the too much hardship or laziness?
Could it be due to the undying love we have for FuFu? Why do Nigerians 4get things swiftly

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by IGBOSON1: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Nigerian judges are funny people. Displaying powerlessness before ordinary DSS. Once an accused person has been brought before the Court, it is the court that has powers to say what happens. If DSS cannot obey your order as a judge, remove him from DSS Custody for crying out loud and order that he be kept at Kuje prison. After all , KANU never broke out from any prison and Kuje prison can keep him being a maximum security prison.

The bolded is a truism so beautiful in its simplicity, but Nigeria is a country where reason and common sense is turned on its head! Wickedness and bigotry have made such simple aspects of the judicial process to become rocket-science and uncommon in the Nigerian judicial setting!

The fact the Judge hasn’t hit the useless DSS with a contempt of court charge and taken Mazi Kanu out of their custody, shows you Buhari and his cabal, the judge and DSS are most likely all in cahoots! They probably have a time and place where they all meet up before commencement of trial proceedings so they can compare notes and plan how they go ahead with the farce now known as the Mazi Kanu ‘treasonable felony’ trial!
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by proprince(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has

He does not practice islam so what makes him a terrorist huh undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Babastrong(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fipaa! Lol.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by pquaver(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Double post!

You have not told us what the activities of ipob was that brought army into the compound.. Tell us now.. U think Nigeria army will bend for u? If una try am again, we will repeat same thing.. U people must think to wear Nigeria army khakhi na beans.. If ipob tand in the way it will be crushed..
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by hammer567: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
THAT IS THE CLOTHES DSS BOUGHT FOR HIM.

THE ONE HE CAME WITH TO KENYA, WAS THROWN AWAY BECAUSE HE POO ON THEM, WHEN TAKEN HOSTAGE AND CHAINED TO THE GROUND.

THEY DID NOT ALLOW HIM ACCESS TO TOILET BUT RATHER WAS BEATING HIM, UNTIL HE PASS OUT IN KENYA.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by johnmartus(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
So?you religion bigots.
CyynthiaKiss:

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by alphaNomega: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
But wait o, what business does the judge have with NK's clothes? Is he naked? She should focus on the case before her and stop trying to be a drama queen angry
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by endallinfection: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good , He's wearing that Long
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by grandstar(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fendi Kanu grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by hammer567: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
alphaNomega:
But wait o, what business does the judge have with NK's clothes? Is he naked? She should focus on the case before her and stop trying to be a drama queen angry

IF NA YOUR PAPA BE NNAMDI KANU, WILL YOU BE HAPPY FOR HIM TO WEAR 1 CLOTH FOR NEARLY ONE YEAR WITH NO CHANGE ALLOWED?

DO YOU KNOW IT IS GOING TO ONE YEAR, SINCE THEY HOLD NNAMDI KANU?
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by after4: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
What do you have to show as a zombie

yyba:
boasting in the morning, boasting in the afternoon and boasting in the evening yet nothing to show in reality . Hehehe
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by alphaNomega: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
hammer567:

IF NA YOUR PAPA BE NNAMDI KANU, WILL YOU BE HAPPY FOR HIM TO WEAR 1 CLOTH FOR NEARLY ONE YEAR WITH NO CHANGE ALLOWED?

DO YOU KNOW IT IS GOING TO ONE YEAR, SINCE THEY HOLD NNAMDI KANU?
You guys are taking the bait already, discussing NK's clothes rather than the case at hand.

Your leaders truly know how to handle you. It does not take a lot to divert your attention from serious issues.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by godliman: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
What evil will buhari' s government not condone? Worse criminals are roaming free because they are Muslims and Fulani. They beg them to claim they have repented and quickly release them back to society to continue their crimes.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Cyriloha(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Oh yes. The one cloth that can successfully replace all your okirika clothes and still remain change for you to buy many plates of amala and ewedu.

I de tell you
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Kmf0: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by basty: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sirmuel1:
Yoruba Leaders have abandoned Sunday Igboho cheesy

And why is that your problem?
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by christistruth01: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Las las Biafra will be actualised grin grin.

Ojukwu said exactly the Same over 50 years ago

Las las Ojukwu fled

he even abandoned many of his fleeing lieutenants at the Airport when his Plane ran out of Space

Such a pity
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Emergingnation0: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
christistruth01:

Ojukwu said exactly the Same o er 50 years ago

Las las Ojukwu fled
This isn't 50yrs but 21St century...... Igbo is more sophisticated and connected globally than 50yrs ago..
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by christistruth01: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emergingnation0:
This isn't 50yrs but 21St century...... Igbo is more sophisticated and connected globally than 50yrs ago..

Cannibalism is not Sophistication

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ArewaNorth: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

This is uncivilized, insensitive and misleading comment.
Go and learn history of wars, violence and understand conspiracy theories. If u do these u may not bother yourself about bigotry again!
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by frankson1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:

cheesy cheesy I doubt the same person on your DP typed the bolded part. Very wickedt sombori grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.