Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (87303 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / Move Emefiele To EFCC Custody, Falana Tells DSS / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by salbis(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by dijas(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yea
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I guess his foolish followers will start contributing their feeding allowance to buy him another Fendi

Oga, Na tax payers money government go use buy another designer clothes for kanu

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Where is the boasting? Google the price of his fendi cloth and Google yours go to Ikeja under bridge and price the rag you're currently putting on. It's that simple.
hehehe

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
They should lock the terrorist permanently.

The one they are already locking him, is there any peace?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Las las Biafra will be actualised grin grin.

Kanu for President 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Coolsperm: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has
. He is not a Muslim so he can never be a terorist

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Bigboy911: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prophet rapist Muhammad must be crying in his grave grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Odingo1:

Funny how you people abandoned Sunday Igboho

He needs to be abandon cos no one sent him at first.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by anambraamaka: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Free My nigga free my nigga

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
. He is not a Muslim so he can never be a terorist
hehehe
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by SWATMan: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I guess his foolish followers will start contributing their feeding allowance to buy him another Fendi

You are the most foolish nairalander that I have known. All your comments exudes foolishness and outright stupidity, you are nothing but a kettle calling the pot black.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by aribisala0(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities
Very good person?

Are you that naive?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by EILTD(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Like play like play, Kanu don get sympathy from the judge
Don't allow that deceive you. Anini got same sympathy before he was sentences to death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Investorozay: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
see as ipob news attracts traffic
lord

shocked shocked
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by DisLifeSha: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
In the dream

Emergingnation0:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

He's not a Muslim undecided

Sup beautiful
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by aspabay(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu has really missed the female gender.

See him near a lawyer, and already Jone Thomas is rising like the Eastern Sun.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by shortIGBOman: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emergingnation0:

Actualise online grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ultimatekint(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has
you are a complete fool.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Tingotoe: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Did thet terrorist give all his victims the same comfort he's asking the Nigerian state for? The DSS should further make his life more miserable jare angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ajumma(m): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Like play like play, Kanu don get sympathy from the judge

read carefully again .."Shortly before adjourning the matter, Nyako reminded the defendant that a detention facility is not a five-star hotel.
@bolded slowly
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by LordOfTheGame: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ohamadike 1, the tormentor of the fulani terrorists and their Yoruba Muslim slaves.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ipobarethieves: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin exercise grin so that his milk wey don soak cos of lack of pusi go free. cool

Yet dey say Bubu is wicked

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by freemi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities
lols
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by ultimatekint(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
JAMO84:
you are a complete fool.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Samkenedy: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
They should lock the terrorist permanently.
as they did to your four father's
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by FamTomx2(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
smiley

Judge Binta a wonderful woman with morals,

Better of BIAFRA regalia, tho FENDI rocks!

Jonsing DSS will remain a nitwit set of morons that should be disbanded.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by drmorphine(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
[/right][right]
[color=#550000][/color]
pyyxxaro:
There don turn KANU to NEBUCHADNEZZAR grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.