Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (87274 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by achosondc: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu is a freedom fighter and nothing more
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kissiemu:
If you notice very well his posture and gaiet have changed. He has gone slimmer, he stoops when he stands as a result of overseating in one place or lack of exercise and his smiles are all plastic... Kanu should save his young family these stressful adventures. I am sorry he can't win this battle. The politicians will forget all about him as 2023 draws near.
If you also notice his die-hard fans have left him. Reno posts these days are becoming anti-igbo. He is beginning to express some views that he dared not 2 or 3 years ago because he needed his support base-igbos. FFK has moved on and Deji Adeyanju is busy with other things.
Nnamdi, please for the sake of your family reconsider. Nobody feeds the hero's children when he's gone. All these people around you will move on if you drop dead right this moment.
Stop making a fool of yourself in public. Nobody asked for your sympathy.
Kanu himself told the world that it's Biafra or death!

It's this your type of attitude and fear of the unknown that empowered your leaders to steal the country blind. They know the followers are afraid, docile and poor and short sighted.

Weep for yourself because this country is already dead.

Do you know how much is budgeted to fight terror upnorth on a yearly basis, yet terror keeps getting stronger by the day?

Nigeria borrow to fight terror. How do think Nigeria can conviniently pay back all these loans?

Where will the money come from when business upnorth is grounded because of terror?

Oil to the rescue!

Now ask yourself how this oil can pay back loans and still sustain corruption and the masses.

You Yoruba mooslims just open your mouths waaaa to talk trash.

Because Yahoo is paying you, you don't feel the pangs of doing legit business in this failed country.

The breakfast go reach everyone Las Las.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

The truth is that this journey his facing is not for the kids... God bless him we love him
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by kinharold(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truth is,with the massive support from the youths and general SE populace, if IPOB had been Strategic enough since, by 2023 almost all Members of the South East Houses of Assembly could have been IPOB "Members" or Sympathizers. And.......
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2022
after4:
Zombie oh zombie
Zombie oh zombie
Zombie no go lie unless dem tell am to lie
Zombie

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by SweetiliciousD: 2:38am On Jan 19, 2022
jeff1993:
Is NK allowing Innocent easterners to eat properly with his useless shutdown??

They should see prison clothes for him so he would wear

Prison clothes before conviction ba??

What a country zoo!
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by mukthar2000(m): 4:33am On Jan 19, 2022
“I don’t want to see him in these clothes again. This one is almost off-white. Also, make sure that you allow him to exercise,"

That is the only sympathy the can get from the judge to deceived the unknown gunboys disturbing the SE AND calm the seat at home order from distubing businesses seems to them as if things is working out for oga KANU.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by berrystunn(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2022
candidbabe:
Limiting MNK on just one cloth while the bandits move about on private jets .

God will judge Nigerian leaders

They have backups
MNK is just a talkative without backups..

You want the so call zoo to behave like what?

SE. set at home is affecting who?
Ipob is waiting for who? Buhari or the British?

Confusion everywhere.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Wali84: 6:37am On Jan 19, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

He's not a Muslim undecided
I have some clothes for Nnamdi cownu
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by jude79(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
yyba:
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has

Nonexisting
Oh yes. The one cloth that can successfully replace all your okirika clothes and still remain change for you to buy many plates of amala and ewedu.

@ yyba, this sounds very funny, but nonexisting is saying the truth, in trying to insult and malign people you hate without cause, you end up being reminded of how retched and poor you are. grin tongue
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
jude79:

Nonexisting
Oh yes. The one cloth that can successfully replace all your okirika clothes and still remain change for you to buy many plates of amala and ewedu.

@ yyba, this sounds very funny, but nonexisting is saying the truth, in trying to insult and malign people you hate without cause, you end up being reminded of how retched and poor you are. grin tongue
when you are poor you always think 24/7 everyone is poor
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Sonn(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Michelle70:
stop believing everything, nobody wants to kill Kanu, if they wished to eliminate him, they will do it.
Same politicians that killed Abacha, Abba Kyari, who then is NK.
Govt won't bring patrol van to kill him, same govt that extradited him from UK to Nigeria for days and even his right hand man knows nothing about what was going on until the same govt made it public.

Truth is that he has already planned to run away so he could continue with the hate speech, he just lied that his life was in danger
can you see where the FG got it wrong? that operation was totally uncalled for, if I'm not mistaking, he has a date with the court the same month the military went to attack his home. they went too and they are paying the price now.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Poleski: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities

How did he abuse his bail? Were you in a cave when the corrupt Buhari sent the incompetent army to murder Kanu at his home while he was still on bail? And you expected him to stay put and be murdered?!

Some of you kids are absolutely braindead.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Michelle70(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Poleski:

How did he abuse his bail? Were you in a cave when the corrupt Buhari sent the incompetent army to murder Kanu at his home while he was still on bail? And you expected him to stay put and be murdered?!

Some of you kids are absolutely braindead.
Buhari never sent anyone to kill Kanu.
If the president wanted to kill Kanu, u won't even know about it, and he won't do it with security operatives in the open.

If he was extradited from UK to Nigeria, kept in DSS for a week and no one knows about it, then killing him in Nigeria will be too simple for the govt. Mind u, Buhari is a man who will never interfere with the court and NK was going through trial then.
Kanu just ran away from the country try just so he could continue the hate speech peacefully.

Also if PMB wanted to terminate him in the open, you think he will just send one van? Ask Odi people how it is when govt decides to kill u in the open
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Poleski: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
Buhari never sent anyone to kill Kanu.
If the president wanted to kill Kanu, u won't even know about it, and he won't do it with security operatives in the open.

If he was extradited from UK to Nigeria, kept in DSS for a week and no one knows about it, then killing him in Nigeria will be too simple for the govt. Mind u, Buhari is a man who will never interfere with the court and NK was going through trial then.
Kanu just ran away from the country try just so he could continue the hate speech peacefully.

Also if PMB wanted to terminate him in the open, you think he will just send one van? Ask Odi people how it is when govt decides to kill u in the open

It was irksome to read your response because you absolutely have no clue what you're talking about!

Is the army under whose authority? Isn't it Buhari? If you think the army would undertake such an operation (which was illegal by the way) without Buhari's directive, then you're totally out of touch with reality!

They did the same thing to Igboho. The DSS invaded his home and murdered some people! The only difference was that he had no court case and wasn't on bail. The DSS operation was also illegal!

You dumbly claimed, "Buhari is a man who will never interfere with the court." That's hilarious! Buhari isn't known as someone who loves to obey laws he dislikes. He has disobeyed numerous court orders. He's a brutal dictator who's using democracy as a front.

It won't be easy to secretly detain and kill someone as popular as Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari has a history of incompetence. He tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko from the UK, but he botched it.

Please read up before making a fool of yourself.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Michelle70(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Poleski:

It was irksome to read your response because you absolutely have no clue what you're talking about!

Is the army under whose authority? Isn't it Buhari? If you think the army would undertake such an operation (which was illegal by the way) without Buhari's directive, then you're totally out of touch with reality!

They did the same thing to Igboho. The DSS invaded his home and murdered some people! The only difference was that he had no court case and wasn't on bail. The DSS operation was also illegal!

You dumbly claimed, "Buhari is a man who will never interfere with the court." That's hilarious! Buhari isn't known as someone who loves to obey laws he dislikes. He has disobeyed numerous court orders. He's a brutal dictator who's using democracy as a front.

It won't be easy to secretly detain and kill someone as popular as Nnamdi Kanu. Buhari has a history of incompetence. He tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko from the UK, but he botched it.

Please read up before making a fool of yourself.
yen yen yen. Gibberish
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by khiaa(f): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
2buffagain:

Nigerians forget and will laugh at their heroes eventually.

Buffy, I heard snow was heading to Texas again, be prepared. shocked The weather is said to go from 75 degrees to below freezing between Thursday and Friday.

Buy yourself a portable solar generator and solar panel for emergencies, I did. Go for the Jackery 500 or 1000 or better for you considering the snow and little sun go for the portable gas generator, but get prepared now.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by 2buffagain(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
khiaa:

Buffy, I heard snow was heading to Texas again, be prepared. shocked The weather is said to go from 75 degrees to below freezing between Thursday and Friday.

Buy yourself a portable solar generator and solar panel for emergencies, I did. Go for the Jackery 500 or 1000 or better for you considering the snow and little sun go for the portable gas generator, but get prepared now.

Thanks luv kiss

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by khiaa(f): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2022
2buffagain:

Thanks luv kiss
You're welcome but stay off of NL and get yourself together. kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

General Buhari's Military Government / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.