Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS (87280 Views)

Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by GetMeRight: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

give am power and find out

Trust me, his first official assignment will be total annihilation of IPOB and anything related to it
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by MEGAWATCH: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
This binta Nyako is a very good person.
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities

So what? Awolowo was the first terrorist to go to prison and after that, was he not released?
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Meteng: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Despite bring the person that granted Kanu bail which he abused, she still has some sympathy for Kanu.
NK is enjoying thanks to the benevolence of Buhari, Binta and some other Nigerians.
Ipob should pray Wike is not our next president, that man weh hate ipob, he will just build flyover that runs from Abia to Abuja for easy transportation of ipob to DSS facilities

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by 2blessed01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
But that is the only cloth the terrorists has
Kedu ihe onye ara na-ako
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
tungamaje:

Why all of una just dey deny Igboho like that after fighting to liberate your people? So una no really mean am when una say una need Yoruba nation say Nigeria don fail? Make nobody trust and fight for Yorubas o

He's only fighting for himself.
He should have stay on Fulani must go. Yoruba is not ready to leave Nigeria and even if we're ready, we won't do it like that. We will first present it at senate and House of representative.
Then we know what to do
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Kazeem47(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fendi suppose dey pay this man for the advert.Him don make dem more popular.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
2blessed01:

Kedu ihe onye ara na-ako
yonko cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Sonn(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
he was not suppose to entertain any form of gathering or speak against the nation, those are parr of the bail conditions, even if he had valid reason of running, how will he defend himself against the unrest he caused with his hate speech
Okay, let's assume he violated his bail condition, is that a enough reason for Nigeria Army to carry out such operation? why not due process? those guys should have killed him and deny it and by then he is dead,
If actually they wanted to arrest him, he is not running away, why not use the police or at worst DSS? he has a date to appear in court, they had options' but opted to using the military,
Bros that is out it, totally out it, because he was not running away, even the court knew
that andd that is why Abaribe was not arrested when NMK escaped.
The guy is not afraid of Justice,
Let them jail him if he is as guilty as charged' if he is not, let them set him free,
We know the solution to the problem of this country, but we have chosen to live in lies upon lies,
Na wa o
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
after4:
What do you have to show as a zombie

i am sure you had people say zombie but you don't know the meaning. Hehehe grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
proprince:

He does not practice islam so what makes him a terrorist huh undecided
hehehe are you asking for a friend grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
xelly:

Forcing someone to become terrorist when the whole world knows he is not is difficult.

I don't blame you shaa, I blame the people that gave you certificate as a graduate.

You will wonder why your certificate is useless in the world? Ask Malami to defend his certificate since he is your AGF.

always boasting of everything, while in reality they are illiterates in any aspect . Huhuhuhu grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lastmankc:
But he's right.You can't wear that clothes in your entire life
no he need to wear one cloth, he is a terrible terrorists and a professional scammer grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Unigrad: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
22o62021:
My own be say

Ripper drivers for Edo state Dey protest go government House now

Them say DSS and Army come their garage come kill 2 people

Carry the dead body go
The protest blocked sapele road and airport road, the holdup nor be here.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Johel:

All your clothes combined no still cost reach that Fendi ...slowpoke
in justice nyako voice,, that fendi is not longer white but off white grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Na yerobber muslims get ritual grin

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Passionate1:

Your Dumb and wicked fulani President a.k.a
Buhari is d real terrorist. .
haqhaqhaq cheesy
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
E pain am, He is not Yoruba Muslim.
haqhaqhaqhaq grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
ensamy:

Christians don't practice terrorism, it's alien to Christians only the other religion we all know is synonymous to terror . Any where terrorism is mentioned na them. grin angry Lucky for them Donald Trump is no more the U.S president, " I will ban all of them and ........" Trump my man.

chaiii Tramadol things hehe
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Michelle70(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sonn:
Okay, let's assume he violated his bail condition, is that a enough reason for Nigeria Army to carry out such operation? why not due process? those guys should have killed him and deny it and by then he is dead,
If actually they wanted to arrest him, he is not running away, why not use the police or at worst DSS? he has a date to appear in court, they had options' but opted to using the military,
Bros that is out it, totally out it, because he was not running away, even the court knew
that andd that is why Abaribe was not arrested when NMK escaped.
The guy is not afraid of Justice,
Let them jail him if he is as guilty as charged' if he is not, let them set him free,
We know the solution to the problem of this country, but we have chosen to live in lies upon lies,
Na wa o
stop believing everything, nobody wants to kill Kanu, if they wished to eliminate him, they will do it.
Same politicians that killed Abacha, Abba Kyari, who then is NK.
Govt won't bring patrol van to kill him, same govt that extradited him from UK to Nigeria for days and even his right hand man knows nothing about what was going on until the same govt made it public.

Truth is that he has already planned to run away so he could continue with the hate speech, he just lied that his life was in danger
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by 2buffagain(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kissiemu:
If you notice very well his posture and gaiet have changed. He has gone slimmer, he stoops when he stands as a result of overseating in one place or lack of exercise and his smiles are all plastic... Kanu should save his young family these stressful adventures. I am sorry he can't win this battle. The politicians will forget all about him as 2023 draws near.
If you also notice his die-hard fans have left him. Reno posts these days are becoming anti-igbo. He is beginning to express some views that he dared not 2 or 3 years ago because he needed his support base-igbos. FFK has moved on and Deji Adeyanju is busy with other things.
Nnamdi, please for the sake of your family reconsider. Nobody feeds the hero's children when he's gone. All these people around you will move on if you drop dead right this moment.

Nigerians forget and will laugh at their heroes eventually.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Mamijoh(f): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Omeizadean(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Baba don dey black oh
How dare DSS denied him his toning cream?
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Aguodo(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

These judges do not have integrity. How can you give an order in a particular case and the people concerned cannot heed your order, yet you continue to arbitrate on the matter.

It indicates that the people you're giving orders are bigger than you, yet they want you to be the jury in the case. Can't you see that they are making caricature of you dear justice?
If they can't obey you, excuse yourself from the case. Nigeria judges and justice system... Utterly Rubbish.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by chatinent: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
I wonder why till date, I have not heard one name of any bandit that has been jailed.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Johel(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
in justice nyako voice,, that fendi is not longer white but off white grin grin

Off white Na still designer...he's in DSS custody not in heaven...u don't expect his cloth to be all snow...clearly u dvmb af.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by Sonn(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
stop believing everything, nobody wants to kill Kanu, if they wished to eliminate him, they will do it.
Same politicians that killed Abacha, Abba Kyari, who then is NK.
Govt won't bring patrol van to kill him, same govt that extradited him from UK to Nigeria for days and even his right hand man knows nothing about what was going on until the same govt made it public.

Truth is that he has already planned to run away so he could continue with the hate speech, he just lied that his life was in danger
there's this saying that it's only a tree that knows it will be cut down and still stands, when a man hears such' he will run for his dear life, i will not blame him for running away because going by the situation on ground then' just maybe he would have been shot, we never can tell,
However, they have captured him again, let them prosecute him according to his crimes and jail him if guilty or set him free if not, DSS is not prison yard, unless they are persecuting him, that is my only argument.
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
yyba:
boasting in the morning, boasting in the afternoon and boasting in the evening yet nothing to show in reality . Hehehe

SHUT UP!!!

KEYBOARD WARRIOR
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Johel:

Off white Na still designer...he's in DSS custody not in heaven...u don't expect his cloth to be all snow...clearly u dvmb af.
since you know he is in dss custody must he wear cloth ? Hehehe in justice nyako voice... detention facilities is not a 5 star hotel grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by after4: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
You mean this?

yyba:
i am sure you had people say zombie but you don't know the meaning. Hehehe grin grin

Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by yyba: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
after4:
You mean this?

hahaha i know it , it is either you had people saying it or you saw it on tv. But unfortunately you don't the meaning grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by after4: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Zombie oh zombie
Zombie oh zombie
Zombie no go lie unless dem tell am to lie
Zombie

yyba:
hahaha i know it , it is either you had people saying it or you saw it on tv. But unfortunately you don't the meaning grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS by sharpsecret: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tingotoe:
Did thet terrorist give all his victims the same comfort he's asking the Nigerian state for? The DSS should further make his life more Imiserable jare angry
check all the terrorists in the world they always have something to do with Mohammed or islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / General Buhari's Military Government / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.