Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) (2798 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
VERY SIMPLE!!
Imagine yourself in the market selling something, and then someone comes asking for the prices of the varieties of things you sell, then this person instead of picking one and then paying to close the deal, he/she takes your goods and starts using it right in front of you, tells you that he/she would have to use your goods for about a week, diminishing the value simply because this person wants to make sure that your commodity is worth buying!
Now as a business man, does that make any sense to you

That is exactly what being in the FRIENDZONE is like!!
Only that in this case, that biittch is just toying with you and everything you are putting down just to get her. Understand that she can never be your friend since you already made advances, if she was really interested in you, she wouldn't have to make you a friend!

You already showed interest, now she is trying to take advantage, she doesn't to loose what you have to offer!

Still Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Following. .
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by ghostboy: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Another rant from nairaland resident mad man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Understand that her game plan is to KEEP YOU AROUND, keep your hopes up and milk you as you keep praying for something that is never going to happen!!

Only loosers sucumb to the friendzone setting, because you never gain anything in that location, you just keep getting billed for an offer that is never going to surface, meanwhile the lady in question continues to fvvck around with the alphamales around her, thats right the girl you are currently "A Friend" is a wh0r£ for random boys that don't lift a finger on her behalf!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Are You On Twitter? Then CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:
Another rant from nairaland resident mad man
What can i say? It precedes me!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Michelle70(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Op, oya talk true, wetin woman do u for this life weh u come?

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by ghostboy: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
What can i say? It precedes me!
stop spreading hate against women on a faceless forum cause your mother has once done most of the things you condemn about women. Preaching "redpill" is different form preaching "hate".
Anyboby both male and females can be manipulative, so don't act like females are the only demons we'd come across in our day to day lives.
I believe you even do all these things cause it's a faceless forum and you know you can't be held accountable for your hateful posts against women

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:
stop spreading hate against women on a faceless forum cause your mother has once done most of the things you condemn about women. Preaching "redpill" is different form preaching "hate".
Anyboby both male and females can be manipulative, so don't act like females are the only demons we'd come across in our day to day lives.
I believe you even do all these things cause it's a faceless forum and you know you can't be held accountable for your hateful posts against women
OK.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Justbehave(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:
Why are you pained? Are you in the category of men he is speaking to?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
.... That's a real niggar.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ah, "friend" zone. I remember that one. I also remember what I did to the last bitch that tried to put me there, when she desperately needed my financial assistance.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Justbehave:
Why are you pained? Are you in the category of men he is speaking to?
Good question!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... That's a real niggar.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:
Ah, "friend" zone. I remember that one. I also remember what I did to the last bitch that tried to put me there, when she desperately needed my financial assistance.
I would love to hear the remaining part of that story!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Uzomacharles: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:

Different understanding for different people....
Where did he state " Hate Women"?

all I see here is refusing to be used for financial benefit for a girl who can't offer you what you need?
Being Friend zone is against Redpiller law and must be fought against in the community...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by uthlaw: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:
what is your business with that,useless SIMP!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Different understanding for different people....
Where did he state " Hate Women"?

all I see here is refusing to be used for financial benefit for a girl who can't offer you what you need?
Being Friend zone is against Redpiller law and most be fought against in the community...
Your head is oiled brotherly, to the OVERFLOW!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by BobbieZion(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Anybody wey carry Woman matter for head,carry am for him head.

The real matters be say.... This days the only woman I can think of....My Mum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
BobbieZion:
Anybody wey carry Woman matter for head,carry am for him head.

The real matters be say.... This days the only woman I can think of....My Mum.
Ok.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
There's No Such Thing As Being HER FRIEND, There Is Only Being Her Cash Dispenser, The Choice Is Yours To Make.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I would love to hear the remaining part of that story!

She needed to "know me better", she claimed. Then she was more interested in "being good friends". At the time(good while back) I had very little experience with women(somewhat true still even today) but even I knew what that meant. So my approach shifted to revenge mode(which was to some extent spurred by the fact that I had spent a bit on her, the usual outings and such). My chance came one day when she needed to fly to another city for a job interview, no money for a ticket she saw wisdom in looking for help from her faithful mugu, me. Of course if she had been a bit more perceptive, she would have noticed that I hadn't given her a Kobo for a very long time, but she was not, which worked perfect for me.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, I agreed to give her the ticket money, but told her that it would be in about a week(which would put the date at a day or so before the job interview). Before the arrival of that date, she would all but drain my battery with her constant calls and I would keep re-assuring her that I would get the plane ticket for her, then on that fateful day, I blocked her phone number.

I never found out what became of her afterwards, couldn't have cared less though. Some might call me cruel, but that's OK anyhow, to each their own. Me, I am naturally vindictive, and that revenge was all too sweet and satisfying.

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
@Alusiizizi DAMMMMN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
@Alusiizizi DAMMMMN!!

Yeah, what can I say.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Yeah, what can I say.
Understand that when she put you in the friendzone, there was already someone out there she was fvvcking but when she needed the help, its you who she perceived stupidd she came too!
Moral Lesson: BE LIKE THOSE OTHER GUYS!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Understand that when she put you in the friendzone, there was already someone out there she was fvvcking but when she needed the help, its you who she perceived stupidd she came too!
Moral Lesson: BE LIKE THOSE OTHER GUYS!

Precisely what I suspected at the time. I didn't appreciate being turned into some bitches fool.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Precisely what I suspected at the time. I didn't appreciate being turned into some bitches fool.
KING!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by ghostboy: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
uthlaw:
what is your business with that,useless SIMP!
what is also your business, asslicker
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Jman06(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:
Captain save a wh0re!

When the truths about women are revealed, Simps like you call call them hate.

In your mind now, you're the " mature man"! What delusion!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by ghostboy: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jman06:
Captain save a wh0re!

When the truths about women are revealed, Simps like you call call them hate.

In your mind now, you're the " mature man"! What delusion!
because your mother is a wh0re does not mean you should call other women "wh0res", dont you think?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Jman06(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
ghostboy:
because your mother is a wh0re does not mean you should call other women "wh0res", dont you think?
Foolish son of a cheap wh0re telling us how wh0rish his mother is.

We all know you were born in a brothel, and that you don't know whom your father is from among your mothers numerous customers! Son of a #500 ashaw0!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by ghostboy: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jman06:
Foolish son of a cheap wh0re telling us how wh0rish his mother is.

We all know you were born in a brothel, and that you don't know whom your father is from among your mothers numerous customers! Son of a #500 ashaw0!
what I said must have hit you really hard. I'm so sorry, you can go drink SNIPER to ease the pain

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Accept The FRIENDZONE!! (photo) by Funkymode(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
May the ALMIGHTY GOD deliver me from all this ladies, I've been victim of this several times, just that as a sharp guy too, once I showed you green light and showed me yellow light, and I waited for few days no response, I turned off immediately and if you mistakenly asked for airtime when you never respond to my request, if I do first time and asked you about our discussion and you by mistake asked me what discussion, I'll hang up and never call or ask you again, no time to waste time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Women Attractive At All / Another Viral Sex Video; Man And Neighbor's Wife Caught In Uncompleted Building / How To Know You're A Finished Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.