Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) (53836 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by princeemmma(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Name: India
Qualification: Msc in Madness

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Sucolee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Indian hemp
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Same way all religion worship an unknown being.. grin
Stop this ignorant display.. it's not even funny
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
I find Indian way of life to be fascinating and interesting, i learn so much from their rich history, and thanks to their regard for the animals, many species are still preserved, its like Nature intended it to be like that.

Coincidentally most of the worlds populations (70% or less) are concentrated in eastern Asia, and they are kind to their animals, so it makes sense, nature imbued in them that responsibility, the care for other living beings.

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
The Indians are worshiping cows the same way IPOB is worshiping Nnamdi COWnu....
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by DMerciful(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Different types of craze grin
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shellsploit:
Useless set of people...
Worshipping calf with 3 eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked

Catholic church sef grin
wenti bring Catholic church matter here shocked kiss
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kazeem47:
Between these people and Buhari,I no know who like cow pass.
Buhari matter go just give you Heart Attack grin grin grin So you better drop am from your head grin grin grin
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Davefed(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Every nook and cranny of the world have something in common..

Hello beautiful people... Hope you guys are having great day.. I want to bring this wonderful yummy data deal for you guys. We are bringing cheap data to your door steps MTN only for 2 weeks subscription. We have many packages which includes 500mb for 300n, 1gb for 600n. Bring it on�.
pls patronize a Nigerian student
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hindus...not surprised
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by osazsky(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
See better meat..foolish people..instead of u guys to cook it una that worship am..fools cook it before it dies a natural death idiots
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by wiseone28: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
kelvindj98:
People who worship a Jew that may or may not have existed in ancient Jerusalem will be mocking them. Not knowing stupidity ties them all together.
Is it only Christians that is laughing at the news?

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by seyicodes(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Surely these people have gone astray
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Shellsploit: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Marpol2021:
wenti bring Catholic church matter here shocked kiss

This one man made god
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Kazeem47(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Himtulie247:
Buhari matter go just give you Heart Attack grin grin grin So you better drop am from your head grin grin grin
ok o grin
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Coolsperm: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is better than following Muhammed and bombing of people
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Milly44(f): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Before opening the thread, I knew it would only be in India.

Well that is Hinduism

You know because they put India for the headline
Stop lying �
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Yankee101: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ignorance is expensive

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Ferlentino(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
So many all over the world are wallowing and lost in ignorance.

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.[color=#550000][/color]

Praying in jesus name is not different from worshipping calf, you are both worshipping creatures

2 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Seems these Indians who worship cows can think logically and can be harmonious. I cannot say the same for the people commenting on this sectionwink wink wink wink

I have seen how Indians can be sensible and look out for their people, such is humility.

Now let me look at people who think they are better, let me see their comments grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
princeemmma:
Name: India
Qualification: Msc in Madness
But they believed in Cow as Thier Lord now undecided undecided undecided

Everyone has his/her Faith undecided undecided undecided

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Peterkalio(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
All of you shouting Indians this, Indians that...
let me tell you something, Indians are far better if not by a 100% far better than us,
You hardly see an Indian who is not an Indian, what I mean is that, they know who they are, and you can't tell them otherwise,
They stand not just as a Country, but also as a Nation, A society, and A State.
They work together to get what they want,
NOTE: I'm not saying they don't have their bad side, for instance, why would sane humans worship a Goat? but you can't question a persons believe.
On the other hand you have Nigerians who have forgotten about their culture and adopted the white mans Christianity, we are confused and lost as a Country,
if we know who we are and what we have, we won't let some foreigners come and take it, just like that,
We are not even trying to use the knowledge we've gathered from the colonialism for good,
since we got our independence, what are we proud to say, we've achieved as a country?
we still depend solely on the whites, to the extend that our leaders, still lick their butts,
It's just disheartening knowing that we ain't going anywhere as as Country,
What development are our youths trying to make, instead of spoiling the country's reputation we cyber crime and adding more disaster to the ones our government have, and are still doing.
Please don't compare India to Nigeria, these are two different things, two different countries, with two different set of citizens and Government,
Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha see follow come foolishness, I have never seen where many people will be foolish at the same time except in India, I believe in jesus christ not because of any white man, I believe in jesus because in him ,I found love ,both how to love myself and how to love My fellow humans, do to others as you will expect from others ,this is the principle of life that guarantees peace and joy amongst all humanity,taste and see that Lord jesus is good and his love endures forever
Be deceiving yourself. You're a christian because you were born a christian

Indians were colonized longer and still remained india.
Nigerians were colonized and became christian and muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Milly44:

You know because they put India for the headline
Stop lying �
you just wanna be mischievous or just pretending?
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
So India get People Wey dey Mumu Like the Hausa and Igbos?
Wonderful
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Antoeni:
So India get People Wey dey Mumu Like the Hausa and Igbos?
Wonderful
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by tuzle(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
They could get a picture of the three eyed calf but couldn't take a picture of the long queue.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Tennessee85: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many all over the world are wallowing and lost in ignorance.

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
F*ck your Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by ogub(m): 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
We should worship God the creator alone, and not the creatures
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Before opening the thread, I knew it would only be in India.

Well that is Hinduism

Your jewish masters were all rabidly ecstatic 4ys ago over the birth of a red heifer in Palestine which they claimed signalled the coming of their Moshiac aka Anti Christ who will enslave the entire world and rule from Jerusalem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.