Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) (54031 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by sharpwriter(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
ajepako:
Something wey be food to us here..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't tell me you fit chop this abami eran shocked shocked
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Peterkalio:
All of you shouting Indians this, Indians that...
let me tell you something, Indians are far better if not by a 100% far better than us,
You hardly see an Indian who is not an Indian, what I mean is that, they know who they are, and you can't tell them otherwise,
They stand not just as a Country, but also as a Nation, A society, and A State.
They work together to get what they want,
NOTE: I'm not saying they don't have their bad side, for instance, why would sane humans worship a Goat? but you can't question a persons believe.
On the other hand you have Nigerians who have forgotten about their culture and adopted the white mans Christianity, we are confused and lost as a Country,
if we know who we are and what we have, we won't let some foreigners come and take it, just like that,
We are not even trying to use the knowledge we've gathered from the colonialism for good,
since we got our independence, what are we proud to say, we've achieved as a country?
we still depend solely on the whites, to the extend that our leaders, still lick their butts,
It's just disheartening knowing that we ain't going anywhere as as Country,
What development are our youths trying to make, instead of spoiling the country's reputation we cyber crime and adding more disaster to the ones our government have, and are still doing.
Please don't compare India to Nigeria, these are two different things, two different countries, with two different set of citizens and Government,
Thank You.

Oga... thank you for the comparism... but eheee... as i dislike Nigeria reach eheee... because of their foolish and selfish leaders...

I thank God say na Nigerian i be... India u can say are they r better little because of helping themselves especially when they are outside their country.... anything outside that eheee..

I give it to Nigeria... if u have been to India... u go know say ur country na G place.

Since they born me i have never seen human beings as human beings in hundreds sleep under the bridge.. i mean men women children in hundreds sleeping under the bridge because they are homeless!!

We get slums for naija and ghetto even for north... but please tell me in naija... where in Nigeria.. if u know tell me...where u will see human packed like sardines or ants.. e.g

Number 150/200 persons sharing 1 toilet..Mumbai..... ..?

After all this eheee... i started giving Nigeria some more vibes.... Walahi... Naija still good..
ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Emma15678: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many all over the world are wallowing and lost in ignorance.

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
Pastor, did you travel? We were missing you here for a very long time.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BUT THIS CALF LOOKS LIKE THE ONE TRUE GOD TO ME.

Wow, been a while.

Glad you are back. grin
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Tennessee85: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
descarado:

Or a god fall from the sky.
Or 72 virgins awaits you when you decimate infidels.

Hypocrites everywhere
Yeah, because I'm a Muslim, right? You're such a genius.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by peterincredible: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.
Bros abeg shutup their and accept other religion without condemning it personally hindiusim has a better idiology than Christianity I take God beg you go and read their holy book the Vedas and compare it to that of Christianity ignoramous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by perdollar(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
D only thing wey Indians never worship yet na Buhari

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by dragunov: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Indians can worship just about anything grin

They always want to connect to something no matter how stupid.

Do you know that with all their advancement in medicine, pharmacy, engineering and technology, these indians also worship rats, mice and cattle. There are trillions of rats in india because there is no pest control due to this mad religious belief. More than half of the country's food is destroyed by these pests, thus making india a poor country. Hundreds of millions of cattle nko? India's poverty is self induced. Imagine the billions of dollars they would have generated via beef production and export alone.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Now imagine your country too, You seem to take their load on your head, because your have trauma too, and we need to let go of this trauma, your country causes trauma.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

dragunov:

Do you know that with all their advancement in medicine, pharmacy, engineering and technology, these indians also worship rats, mice and cattle. There are trillions of rats in india because there is no pest control due to this mad religious belief. More than half of the country's food is destroyed by these pests, thus making india a poor country. Hundreds of millions of cattle nko? India's poverty is self induced. Imagine the billions of dollars they would have generated via beef production and export alone.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
dragunov:

cry cry cry

Oh my goodness !
What a pity !
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by danielnatty(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
What kind of evolution be this one!! Things abound in this world.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Boniwhite: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Same way all religion worship an unknown being.. grin
And you worship dick!!
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Boniwhite:
And you worship dick!!
Does she? grin
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by yassinattah(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
After COVID came and ravaged this people,they still haven't developed sense enough.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Squidbabe: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm still looking for the queue ,mtcheew ,the way u guys write ur headline eh
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by bluefilm: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Any news from india is sure to be weird.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Boniwhite: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Does she? grin
So they say
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Indians worship anything, Chinese eat anything.......These Asians are terrible.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by dammyco(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na food be this
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by kumulus(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Maybe they find greater comfort in ignorance than in fear, shebi dem talk say ignorance is bliss undecided

Abi how you sef see am my favorite pastor?
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by NzeSteve(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Owner turn millionaire over night
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
PAGAN9JA:
Nigerians worship dead human being.

Indians worship mutated calf.

Muslims kiss and fon.dle black stone.

If madness is a norm, let us be mad in the religion of our ancestors.

Support Nigerian Traditional Religions .

Christian bow to cross and Mary statue
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are worshipping deformation. It is well.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

What if you're the one wallowing in ignorance? What if you're worshipping a mere Jewish dude? Don't castigate other religions, no one is best.

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
mhiztaNexy:

Keep glorifying another man's god against others. Hypocrite

He's a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Lovenorth: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are better than ipob terrorists
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Starzo: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
amrichy:
grin grin I don't know who is dumber between Indians and Nigerians
Your father is the grand patron of the dummies
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by descarado: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tennessee85:
Yeah, because I'm a Muslim, right? You're such a genius.
I mentioned yoruba God and Muslim God.
Any problem with that?
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Tennessee85: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
descarado:

I mentioned yoruba God and Muslim God.
Any problem with that?
Not sure what you're on about though. Is everything all right at home?
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by robosky02(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Olukuism

And mumuism
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by KingdomlessKing: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mehn this people sabi to worship everything like Kilode,
Den fit see shit self wey pose weirdly, dem go come dey worship am say na dem god incarnate��

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIru8SrNRY0
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by errigdee: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
you see that INDIA peeps are soon going to experience God wrath ...I just laugh em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church / Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.