Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) (53827 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by JesusIsAMuslim: 12:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many all over the world are wallowing and lost in ignorance.

This is why we do all we can to Voice out that JESUS Christ only is the way, the truth and Life. There is no Deputy/ Assistant way! There is no other way.

We pray in JESUS Name, that the Eyes of the People be opened all over the world to see, know and Understand that all other gods are toys and that JESUS Christ is the Only way to be Saved.

God is the only way. Jesus is not divine. Pray to the father Jesus prayed to. Peace unto you.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Bouncing2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Such a gory sight undecided

I know it's gon' be India for sure
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Bimpe29: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem.
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Milly44(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
you just wanna be mischievous or just pretending?

If you dear talk trash on me I will beat you black and blue I swear
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Milly44:

If you dear talk trash on me I will beat you black and blue I swear
You wanna sheribu?
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Milly44(f): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
You wanna sheribu?

If you quote me again you will receive beating before the end of this month. I promise you that
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2022
Milly44:

If you quote me again you will receive beating before the end of this month. I promise you that
so so puerile
Re: Indians Queue Up To Worship Calf Born With 3 Eyes & 4 Nostrils (Pix) by Milly44(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
so so puerile

You have guts. We see...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.