Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter (2828 Views)

Prince Kpopogri Slept With Genevieve Nnaji, Juliet Ibrahim, Chioma [VIDEO] / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / South African Girl Shares Her Beautiful Nude Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Wow, the daughter is carbon copy of her mum.
The thespian is finally showing her daughter after years of keeping the girl from the public.
Yvonne Nelson and Nadia buari are also following the trend.

Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Ezehillary(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
Igbo amaka
Abi oo angry
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Boogyman557: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I PREFER to NACK her Dan her daughter

GENEVIEVE go SWEET WELL WELL..

I no say her KUNTUS go still dey very TIGHT and CREAMY...

I LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Polynek(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omo they resemble twins oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Polynek:
Omo they resemble twins oo grin
the semblance is too much

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
She look just like myself.. grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Where is the so called father, then surrogacies
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
you are fake, thats not you on your proflile lmfao...
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
wow, good to know.

So you are a female?
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Polynek(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
the semblance is too much
No b lie grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
how do you know it's not her?
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
Wait buzzo did I ever tell you the other way round? angry grin grin
Stop being a kid on my mention pls.. grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
wow, good to know.

So you are a female?
I am an alien.. wink
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
how do you know it's not her?
take a look at the fake p$$y, thats online pix now dont you see it, bro dont be decieved by shadow OKAY

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait buzzo did I ever tell you the other way round? angry grin grin
Stop being a kid on my mention pls.. grin grin
pls dont call me kid (sic) we are matured doubt it now dear i knw u are a lady but put ur real OKAY
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Yungstallion: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Her daughter or her mom...
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
wow, good to know.
So you are a female?
nooo gender, so u are still active.
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
pls dont call me kid (sic) we are matured doubt it now dear i knw u are a lady but put ur real OKAY
What's your issue with what I put on my profile son?how mature are you huh?
You don't sound matured tho.. undecided you think crying about my picture changes anything..you gat a problem with my picture then deal with it..
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am an alien.. wink
lol I assumed wrongly.

I hope you are fine
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Mamuzo13(f): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
lol I assumed wrongly.

I hope you are fine
I am doing great..you for sure are..
Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am doing great..you for sure are..
Thanks wink
sad undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
That’s not her daughter.
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
Wow, the daughter is carbon copy of her mum.
The thespian is finally showing her daughter after years of keeping the girl from the public.
Yvonne Nelson and Nadia buari are also following the trend.
Op try dey research, that’s not her daughter.
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Gofwane(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Comrades will be reasoning "she's so ripe"
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Op try dey research, that’s not her daughter.
who is she then?
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
God1000:
who is she then?
Google is your friend.

She is just a look alike.
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by God1000(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Google is your friend.

She is just a look alike.
please help me do the research na undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's your issue with what I put on my profile son?how mature are you huh?
You don't sound matured tho.. undecided you think crying about my picture changes anything..you gat a problem with my picture then deal with it..
lol okay mummy i wanna suck some breast if i will ma, "respect girls" let me not abuse u, you maybe older than me #21 let me be
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
lol okay mummy i wanna suck some breast if i will ma, "respect girls" let me not abuse u, you maybe older than me #21 let me be
Your age doesn't matter.. maturity ain't by age..
Re: Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter by nachisunday(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your age doesn't matter.. maturity ain't by age..
oh really, if u say so but i did not call you out just because of your profile. Its the other comrade for me we have issue like that, but we good dear. mail me if you dont mind so i apologize better #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foluronsho Alakija Reportedly Received Over 10000 Marriage Proposals Within 24hr / Knowing Who the Right Person Is / Guys That Can Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.