Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ (45650 Views)

Abike Dabiri: Al-Mustapha Saved Me From Being Raped As Investigative Journalist / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board / Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by iCauseTrouble: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
shocked
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what choice was that?
comitting suicide
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
... Very bad.
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Etimemy: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=udoji2021 post=109505789]But why do the reporter hide the name of NGO and the suspect?

check my signature for an interesting
offer[/quote
Check the person name
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by moneyissweet(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
I blame ipob and Nnamdi Cownu

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
I feel pity for most men who get themselves involved in rape.

What is so special in a pleasure of 5 - 15 minutes that you will risk your peace, comfort and good name to rape a female?

It is so embarrasing.

Why not walk up to a brothel, get a good condom and pay for sex or at best marry a wife at home to give you sex.

You just want to steal sex.

YEARS IN PRISON IS THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR RAPING A WOMAN.
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by safarigirl(f): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
She made the wrong choice

Walahi, you're very stupid

SHE made the wrong choice?

The animal that raped her did not make the wrong choice by raping her, but SHE, the VICTIM, made a wrong choice?

Have they raped you before? Do you know how dehumanizing it is, for someone to pull you, pin you down and rape you while you scream for help and beg for mercy? Do you even know the state of mind she was in before that animal stole the only thing she had left to hold on to? Do you know how difficult it is living in an IDP camp to begin with, homeless and possibly without family, only for an animal to take the one thing you have to call your own?

Do you know the state of hopelessness she was already in, before that guy took possibly, the last thing that kept her sane? You're sitting comfortably at home, nobody has attacked your village, killed your kin and made you homeless, so, you can come online and talk about choices you may never have to make.

Once again, you're very stupid if this was the first thing you could come up with about this case.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Niggerland redpillers right now

[img]https://c./CKBpHuAklrMAAAAC/morgan-freeman-applause.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by gogglecomputer: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
When I said castration is the solution some partner in crime will attack me embarassed

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
LogicBomb8:
You see a bloody criminal accused of a heinuos crime such as rape, you are withholding his name what exactly are you trying 2 protect?...if only this case wont be overlooked ...if only

The suspects name is there. The NGO’s name was withheld.

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by We4all: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
This goes beyond rape but man’s inhumanity to man. A girl has been scarred from the travails of war, was displaced from her home and traumatized without hope. And all you can still think of is to add to her trauma by raping her. SMH

2 Likes

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Belafonte(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moferere:
Terrible, I don't know what people gain from rape. undecided
The accused should face the full wrath of the law. If possible, he should be brought to the village square for proper flogging.
Nansense undecided

Proper flogging? His skin, from head to toe, should be peeled under the hot Borno sun, then he should be lashed till he passes out. If he wakes up, the lashing should continue...ad infinitum till he goes to meet his maker

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by errigdee: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
konji na just one bad OMEN!!!
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by EagleSquare1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
So heartbreaking too...and very painful.

Maxymilliano:

Very heart touching cry
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by nisah(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
safarigirl:

The animal that raped her did not make the wrong choice by raping her, but SHE, the VICTIM, made a wrong choice?

Have they raped you before? Do you know how dehumanizing it is, for someone to pull you, pin you down and rape you while you scream for help and beg for mercy? Do you even know the state of mind she was in before that animal stole the only thing she had left to hold on to? Do you know how difficult it is living in an IDP camp to begin with, homeless and possibly without family, only for an animal to take the one thing you have to call your own?

Do you know the state of hopelessness she was already in, before that guy took possibly, the last thing that kept her sane? You're sitting comfortably at home, nobody has attacked your village, killed your kin and made you homeless, so, you can come online and talk about choices you may never have to make.

Once again, you're very stupid if this was the first thing you could come up with about this case.

I think what the guy mean is that she made a wrong choice by committing suicide after the rape. Justice for the victim.....

4 Likes

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Destiblack(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kill the man immediately
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by We4all: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Damn! I agree with you on this. That guy is a heartless animal.

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by descarado: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
nisah:

I think what the guy mean is that she made a wrong choice by committing suicide after the rape. Justice for the victim.....
You don't obviously know what rape does to the victim's psyche.

Nigeria don't have strong institutions else we won't be reading about these things everyday.

Sometimes, I don't blame those that opt for jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
comitting suicide
I see..
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Ghard(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
E Doo!
We must protect the sanity of our lives,always by doing right by humanity. As my grandpa once told me" Treat a woman right,she is your entry into this world". Justice for the abused...
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
nisah:

He doesn't have the right to say that, he was not in her head and cannot say what state she was in to kill herself

There are some things we have no right to pass judgement on, and committing suicide is one of them.

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by SarkinYarki: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Animals everywhere

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by CakesToolsOvens(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Poor girl.

You shouldn't have killed yourself.

Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by NairaMaster1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
iwaeda:
May God deal with sponsors of bandits and boko haram

And the people that refused to eliminate them.

2 Likes

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by NairaMaster1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
iwaeda:

And the people that refused to eliminate them.

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Zorn: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
iwaeda:
what do you want God to do when their names are with Buhari and he doesn't want to prosecute them ? God don tire for una matter for this country oo

2 Likes

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by nisah(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
safarigirl:

He doesn't have the right to say that, he was not in her head and cannot say what state she was in to kill herself

There are some things we have no right to pass judgement on, and committing suicide is one of them.

Very true....... Now i get the message.
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by KanoFirstSon: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Oga mi no be small thing we the hear for 9ja oo.
U can’t even code what he just said. Indomie generation
Hungerbad was a kajad human I once met in the US

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by goslowgoslow(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
She made the wrong choice
Your brain is screwed!
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Musaspp(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Imagine, someone already traumatized as an IDP inmate, further traumatized with rape by a beast of a man. RIP to her soul!
Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by goslowgoslow(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
iwaeda:
Keep waiting on God you hear? You go wait taya!

1 Like

Re: IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ by Bahamas95(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why didn't she stab the bast*rd with the knife instead?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) / Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.