Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women (38550 Views)

Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by xandy84: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fat and tall, I can handle that but when a woman is fat and short, na die be that ooo

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by goodheart01: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Vulture griller leave me alone I have nothing in common with u

Why u dey treat like this naa... Lol
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by PCG001: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
only eхтra woмen can openly love вroĸe & joвleѕѕ мen ‼

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by labelle123(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Speechless
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by kushme: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
CUMIN:
Most fat girls I know always have a food flask.

angry badt man... Hehehehe
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by goodheart01: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
aktolly54:
can you eat fat girl puzzy ? Hell no because it's smell and puzzy dey inside and na lap you go dey see

Stop rolling with dirty girls. Even slim girls have smelling pussy too. A dirty girl is a dirty girl no matter the body structure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
grin

It takes poverty and lack of options to marry a fat woman.

Factos !!!

Co signed !!!

Gbamsolutely !!!

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by AgentGoat: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vickyvice:
I have my personal reasons for avoiding fat women, girls.. Abeg. I don wanna puk

what's the reason?
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Worksunlimited: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
She don transfer the blame for her loss of self control, ontop men...

The load wey man dey carry for this buhari economy ehn...

Women are just idealistic creatures..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Enny2013(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Me, I lyk Dem fat...fleshy, yanshy n breasty...
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
CUMIN:
Most fat girls I know always have a food flask.

Lol
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Pimine: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Just sharaap please. It's not our duty as men to reward your bad decisions. We know what we like and FAT women ain't it. We don't like our women to weigh more than us.

Apart from the fact that being FAT is unhealthy, it's also fụ́cking unattractive.
This guy will probably leave you soon for a more feminine woman once he's able to attract them. So keep dishing bad advice. More and more entitled women will die alone.

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by SOZINN: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
This post is just funny from many angles. grin
As a man, no woman will want to be with you or even look at you twice if you are fat. Unless you have money to make up for your unhealthy look. Then she will roll with you for the mean time because of your money. And her eyes will always be on the look out for a better man. As a man, you have to work out, get fit, work hard and secure the bag before you can bring a woman to reap the benefits.

The worst part is that a fat woman will not even date a fat man. Women have all these standards but as a man, you just have to accept them the way they are. Once you become verbal about the kind of woman you want, you cease to be a real man. If this was a man telling us it takes an extra ordinary or a real woman to date a broke man, you'll see them in the comment section telling him to go and hustle.

If you like allow all this real man talk get to you. Just know that in the end you will bear all the weight. Dear men, you are allowed to have standards too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by greypencils: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na you sabi for that one. I like a girl flexible, that can fold her hips around me and ride me when making love, one that doesn't snore, one that I can carry on my back playfully at a picnic, one that takes care of herself and is confident with her looks and her own body. Many fat girls don't tick that box. Some even go the extra mile by having a beard like being fat is not enough. Self love comes first they say. I love what I love and can't be manipulated to like what doesn't work for me. Kudos to the extra men, that one na your business.

6 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by drololaaof: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
All your ranting is wrong ,there are individual differences in likeness. Some men prefer big tall lanky ladies while some prefer slender ladies. So what you like may be my dislike. Some ladies when young are slender but put on weight as soon as they start child bearing. But most important is like mother like daughter. Women tend to resemble their mother in stature in most cases.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by donleo92(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
I love my lady fat. I love thicker body....
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by pansophist(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
The fat guys that I know of don't even have girlfriends, and yes, they are ignored by the fat girls as well. So what is stopping fat women from giving their love to fat men? And no, loving a fat woman is not a display of strength, same way loving a habitually broke man is not a signal of a virtuous woman either. When the internal engine is corrupt, the external will be faulty, Being fat is a signal of internal weakness, such as lack of self-control with food.

Starting a weight loss journey is an easier cross to bear than appealing to public pity while doing nothing about it. I am also one of the few people that believe that beauty is also on the outside, as well as the inside. Because if one is strong in their spirit, then self-control and not being a slave of the tongue would be easy to practice. Eat healthily, exercise steadily, and understand the role food plays in your body. It's pure selflove. Lack of accountability is so damn unattractive, worse for adults.

9 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Adjovi: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
There's no good in fat. It's of no benefit to the owner. Even if it's a thing of the family you can shed some fat by hitting the gym. It is for your own good.

If you like those of you that are fat don't listen ok. It is when you grow old you'll know the reason why you should shed some weight and by then I hope it's not too late already.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
All these nonsense capping!! "it takes an extra man to love a fat woman" NO!!! IT TAKES A WOMAN WITH SELF CONTROL TO WATCH HER F*CKING WEIGHT!!! All these nonsense shaming tactics just to disparage others and not take the blame on yourself for your lack of self control and laziness is just pathetic.

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by kushme: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
drololaaof:
All your ranting is wrong ,there are individual differences in likeness. Some men prefer big tall lanky ladies while some prefer slender ladies. So what you like may be my dislike. Some ladies when young are slender but put on weight as soon as they start child bearing. But most important is like mother like daughter. Women tend to resemble their mother in stature in most cases.

Good observation.. When I am with a female, I try to know the looks of her mama. Most of the females in my family are either slim and average, some are petite...
No fat fvcks. I am attracted to women like them.

I no be fan of big ynash.
So, we don leave the fat ones like cococandy for the extra men...
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
I love extra bodied women, they get my blood pumping and they know how to throw down a good meal and treat you well, plus the sex is raving mad you get me.
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Passionate1(m): 5:23am On Jan 20, 2022
It's simply a natural thing. .personal preference. .

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by samally: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Awon set oleeeeeee

Zagadizzz19:
I have an
Affiliate training Package with comprehensive video training's and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

The whole process is like using money to get more money.

I want to give it out for 5k.(Negotiable)

Note: There's a lot of proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt.

Please, buy from me.

I'm in my final year in the university and I don't have money for my project which would be due for final submission in the next few month.

Please, Rich Nairalanders, buy from me with love.

The training package comes with:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

(3) whattttsap/p me at 0_7_0_8/5/2/2/3/1/4/5 if you're interested.

God bless you......
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by samally: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Stop this rubbish
Zagadizzz19:
I have an Affiliate training Package with comprehensive video training's and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

Note: There's a lot of proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt.

Please, buy from me.

I'm in my final year in the university and I don't have money for my project which would be due for final submission in the next few month.

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

God bless you......
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Daddy46: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2022
FeedMeNews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9LJeDdkwAU

https://www.instagram.com/lepaciousbose/tv/CY5NGeIli4V/?utm_medium=copy_link
they are my taste and like just love them majority of them are humble but people are afraid to face them or have conversations with them I just love it big
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
All these nonsense capping!! "it takes an extra man to love a fat woman" NO!!! IT TAKES A WOMAN WITH SELF CONTROL TO WATCH HER F*CKING WEIGHT!!! All these nonsense shaming tactics just to disparage others and not take the blame on yourself for your lack of self control and laziness is just pathetic.
Hahahhahahaha this One by your comment you don't like fat girls
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by alloy123: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2022
No be me and fat woman ......I cant stand their slug-like mannners and some are always dirty like PIG..Their hands cant go round to clean their body well and when it comes to sex.....na u go start am in suffering and ends it in suffering.They are no no for me.
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by feed70: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by samally: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Change your man

Zagadizzz19:
I have an Affiliate training Package with comprehensive video training's and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

Please, buy from me.

God bless you......
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Tvoice: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Authoreety:
Me love them fat especially thos ones with big round bumbum!

Blissful.... And they can mommy guys eh

Honestly 60%of them are just too good

Bros you dey underate dem o

Liv dat guy , e nor know anything, shey to fat na crime , u can still assist her to look good and lose weight too , make una liv dem , men dey wey fat too , nor be crime to fat , but at list help to assist ur woman to build and watch her weight, some of dem wey dey say I am a foodie presently nor know weitin dey wait for dem for front , so plz help to take care of ur woman , thanchu

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Preciouschinwe(f): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Beauty is in the Eyes of the Gulder
Once you take 5 bottles,
Fat girls start to look like Kim Kadashian

Shayo na bastard
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / Stephanie Okereke's Husband, Linus With Their Son Pictured / Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.