Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) (43348 Views)

Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' / Duncan Mighty Feeds His Son Amid 'Wife Battering' Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Ugaboy: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Peteridiata1001: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Must it be displayed for all to see?
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Naijanascam: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
And some marlians wil not be happy seeing that

1000 trousers
Zero belts
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
I personally feel its wrong for pets to be enjoying when humans never chop food. For abroad them dey enjoy pass
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by lagosrd: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is that not pit bull I am seeing?
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by davillian(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Look at the bones on the back of the neo mastiff
It shows lack of enough food.....
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Harmony92(f): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mykelslim:
Dog lover spotted grin
We plenty
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
It’s show off lol �
I have two dogs too and a poultry farm, if any of the turkeys get too sick I kill it for the dogs.
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Aje...

You have money and you have pet, so you fucking up guys expect him to feed with shit...

He has the money and he can do whatever he likes with his money .
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
our money
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by neyobills: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
I work for an multinational organization and this would be absolutely trashed in the organization I work for not even dogs will see it even when I was in Nigeria my dogs eat about the same so I’m kinda confused,this is nothing to be saying Nigerians aren’t even eating this, is Nigeria this bad for now or am I just been paranoid pls enlighten me …..I’m not into partisan politics but pls let’s all be more positive about Nigeria.
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
DropsMic:
Abeg who know this guy address.. I sure say i fit do the job wey those Dogs dey do.
70 years old man...hahahah
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
neyobills:
I work for an multinational organization and this would be absolutely trashed in the organization I work for not even dogs will see it even when I was in Nigeria my dogs eat about the same so I’m kinda confused,this is nothing to be saying Nigerians aren’t even eating this, is Nigeria this bad for now or am I just been paranoid pls enlighten me …..I’m not into partisan politics but pls let’s all be more positive about Nigeria.
boss it is bad ooo... I am graduate. Help me with work in your organization. Am brilliant and hard working. Pity me now you will never regret employing me. WhatsApp 07067641654
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
celebritylife:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has showed off the rich meal he gives his pet dogs.

The singer in a video he posted on his social media page could be seen feeding his dogs fresh Turkey meat.

Reacting to the video fans noted that the singer’s dog are leaving better lives than some humans. See some of the comments below,

An Instagram follower @annynft wrote, “Some of us never chop these kyn big meats � before �”.

@thegirltessy, “This enjoyment don reach even animals hand but some human being never even see half �”.

@iamitohan_p, “Chia! Dog don run chop this early � we like this we’re in the hands of God ����”.

@tosan_wumi, “So your dog enjoy pass some human being � it is well”.

@otedola_pikin, “Dogs Dey chop pass human being ��can you believe it ����”.

See more comments below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0YIJ_h1pvI

They actually look healthily fed.. no be show off.

One will use about 35k monthly for a dog, looks great fr the breed. Noodles is N500/kg
So if on one/day heavy food plan, u buy 15kg, den dry feed of like 15kg n bumbum, little live or head n legs
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Phock2sweet: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kaysnow:
It’s show off lol �
I have two dogs too and a poultry farm, if any of the turkeys get too sick I kill it for the dogs.
employ me sir...am a graduate.....I will do anything am hard working......0-7-067641654 am ready to work for you. Country hard oooo
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Phock2sweet:
employ me sir...am a graduate.....I will do anything am hard working......0-7-067641654 am ready to work for you. Country hard oooo

Ahhh no nau I’m still staying with my parents o.
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by ButterBurger: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
emenbos:
I really don't see anything special about this guy
of course you can't, not just really, you're never meant to see.
And it can only be blindness, anyway he is special to his loved ones, you should know better.
He get money self join, and you are a poor man, go and hustle

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

....poverty sha....see the comments and reactions

May we drink all type of tea in this life except pover-Tea

But wait o
Nairamarley dey bleach
these thing is simple na, just go and book in a poultry farm, pay #300each for all dead chicken, cook it and show off camera
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
money121:
Doing get Level undecided undecided
can u do this kind wan? It shock u...
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by money121(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
can u do this kind wan? It shock u...
No
Becos Dog is forbid in my home
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

No
Becos Dog is forbid in my home
ewo lol, but u like puppy around now. This is very big to play with
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by money121(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
ewo lol, but u like puppy around now. This is very big to play with
Puppy around
When
Were
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

Puppy around
When
Were
your area now or dont u see dogz. am just asking if you feel good with puppy around you..
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Albert0011:
That looks like a dead fried vulture meat to me grin
how did u know...9ja wahala b like by see ku
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by nachisunday(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
If he is not careful those Dogs will forget he is the one feeding them and eat him off too SMH,
"If you tell a king how to slay and he found nothing to slay he slay you"

"If you feed a lion and it found nothing to eat it eats you"
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by money121(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
nachisunday:
your area now or dont u see dogz. am just asking if you feel good with puppy around you..
Already answer ur question Dog is forbidden in my House
Shikena
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by nachisunday(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

Already answer ur question Dog is forbidden in my House
Shikena
oh oh ok i got you now, you people there don't sacrifice dogs to the gods for rituals i forgot it's hens and goats OKAY abi?
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by badboyTee(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy if this kind dog reach calabar grin
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na poverty dey make people reason say that food too big for those dogs
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Maliqcious: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
PCG001:
yoυ ѕee ғaĸe newѕ wey nιgerιa вloggerѕ dey ѕpread now
perѕon wey geт 3 нeғтy dogѕ na нιn zlanтan go coмe вeaт ғor нoυѕe and go ѕcoт ғree❓❓undecided

e no go вeттer ғor nιgerιa вloggerѕ
тнey're noт dιғғerenт ғroм ѕcaммerѕ, тнey ғeed ғaт on ғaĸe newѕ вecaυѕe тнey geт oυr aттenтιon тo read ιт and тнey υѕe υѕ тo мaĸe тнeιr мoney тнroυgн тнe ғaĸe newѕ

we don'т нave governмenт ιn nιgerιa тнιѕ ιѕ parт oғ wнaт тнey ѕнoυld cнarge вloggerѕ тo coυrт ғor; υѕιng ғaĸe newѕ тo caυѕe тraғғιc and oвтaιned мoney ғroм readerѕ
See your self you they keep down? Wetting make feel say them no they cage when come him house..
Re: Naira Marley Feeds His Dogs, Fans React (Video) by Iykoto86(m): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
celebritylife:
Nigerian musician, Naira Marley has showed off the rich meal he gives his pet dogs.

The singer in a video he posted on his social media page could be seen feeding his dogs fresh Turkey meat.

Reacting to the video fans noted that the singer’s dog are leaving better lives than some humans. See some of the comments below, naira marley get pit bull.make him get dog trainer be that.this dogs are damn unpredictable.

An Instagram follower @annynft wrote, “Some of us never chop these kyn big meats � before �”.

@thegirltessy, “This enjoyment don reach even animals hand but some human being never even see half �”.

@iamitohan_p, “Chia! Dog don run chop this early � we like this we’re in the hands of God ����”.

@tosan_wumi, “So your dog enjoy pass some human being � it is well”.

@otedola_pikin, “Dogs Dey chop pass human being ��can you believe it ����”.

See more comments below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0YIJ_h1pvI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels With Her 17th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities React To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Fatoyinbo / The Message RCCG Member Sent To Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.