Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness (5150 Views)

Why Islam Is A Religion Of Peace / What Increases And Lessens Iman (piety)? / What Increases And Decreases Piety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by thatsleepboy1: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Even allah ordered mohammed to curse the black race himself

9 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by drakeli: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Islam is against racism but Muhammed would not stop enslaving black Africans . He owned, bought and sold black Africans as slaves

12 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by kkins25(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2022
Al-taqiya!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by mmsen: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2022
Lies upon lies.

If your deity mandates that prayers must be offered in Arabic; that Arabic is to be the language of the Koran; and that the only holy sites are to be in an Arab nation then that religion is inherently racist.

I haven't even touched on the behavior of Arab, north African and Asian muslims towards Africans.

Most of you are Muslim because your forefathers had a simple choice - convert to Islam or become chattel and yet here you are spouting nonsense. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by Amspecial: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2022
grin
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AllahEatsShit: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why is a black woman the symbol for something evil like disease? It seems like a special type of inferiority complex lives inside the soul of black muslims which allows them to tolerate their existence as slaves for Arab and Pakistani muslims.

Narrated `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw in a dream a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).

AntiChristian:

The interpretation of a dream grin is now racism?
Talk true! Which school did you attend?

This is symbolism!

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by dryakson(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
advocatejare:
Muhammad commanded Muslims to chase Christians out of the Arab peninsula

Muhammad commanded Muslims not to greet Christians and Jews and to force them into the narrow path

Muhammad exchanged 2 black slaves with 1 non black slaves

Muhammad said that black dog is a devil

Muhammad ordered black dogs to be killed

Muhammad kept blacks as slaves

Muhammad said blacks were created for hell.

Muhammad was a racist and he discriminated against black people!
You have not quoted any verse of the Qur'an.
You mentioned Hadith that are not authentic.
When I want to learn about Christianity with open heart, I look at what Christianity scripture says.. I don't look at Christians or what Christians do. They are humans and they do mistakes.
I enjoyed you too study the scripture of Muslims
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
Why is a black woman the symbol for something evil like disease? It seems like a special type of inferiority complex lives inside the soul of black muslims which allows them to tolerate their existence as slaves for Arab and Pakistani muslims.

Narrated `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I saw in a dream a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).

Dreams are symbolic and can't be used to justify racism. Whenever you thing about racism think about how Jesus called Gentiles dogs and Israelites masters in your Bible.
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by dryakson(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=dryakson post=111142645]
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by truthCoder: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

There is historical evidence that the founders of Islam owned and traded slaves.

It is even worrisome that this practice is still in existence in some islamic countries where the ownership of sex slaves is the norm.

Islam allowed muslims to morally own slaves.

As regards discrimination, white or arab slaves were allowed to be soldiers in the Ottoman empire while black slaves only served as servants or Eunuchs, at the best. To those who dont know who an Eunuch is, he is someone whose owner castrates and is allowed to stay in the house, as a house nigger.

Slave labour was fully employed by islam and is one of the core driving reasons for waging wars against other communities.

Treatment of slaves by islam has historically been very harsh. It was so harsh for example that it led to the Zanj rebellion in 869AD.

Slavery was still legal in Saudi Arabia up until 1962. It is still practiced underground in some countries.

There are a number of verses in the Quran as regards slavery and confirms a lower legal standing to slaves.

While the Quran encourages that slaves should be treated well, it doesn’t abolish slavery or discrimination.

Islam allows sex with female slaves even without their consent. It curiously prevents female slave owners from having sex with their male slaves though.

Plenty talk dey but let me stop here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery for further reading

7 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AllahEatsShit: 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
Jesus used a metaphor to describe His devotion to the House of Israel over all other nations!

If I'm talking to my junior brother and I tell him that the earliest bird gets the fattest worm, I'm not calling him a bird. I'm using the metaphor of a bird to convey a message to him.

In the case of Jesus and the Syro-Phoenician woman with issue, the woman even understood that Jesus was using a metaphor which is why when she was replying to Jesus, she also a metaphor in which she described herself as a dog too:

Matthew 15:27

"Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

If Jesus was truly being racist, He wouldn't have looked at or spoken to the woman, let alone heal her.

AntiChristian:

Dreams are symbolic and can't be used to justify racism. Whenever you thing about racism think about how Jesus called Gentiles dogs and Israelites masters in your Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by twilliamx(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
No one is more racist than arabs towards blacks. Its a wonder we have people practicing islam with all the atrocities they committed against its followers in its name.

6 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AntiChristian: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
twilliamx:
No one is more racist than arabs towards blacks. Its a wonder we have people practicing islam with all the atrocities they committed against its followers in its name.

People would practice Islam because they understand the realities away from the media propaganda and that of the Christians in particular!
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AllahEatsShit: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Your desperate ranting will not avail you here. Metaphors don't mean insult.
Only a fool would imply that an allegorical story or parable is racist simply because of the type of animal used in it. If Jesus had called her an Eagle or a Dove, would you still call him a racist or are they no longer animals too?

In Muhammad's case, he DIRECTLY fused being a black woman with being the representative of disease and illness.

Anyone who can defend that sort of insult against his race is worse than a fool.

AntiChristian:

Jesus called a desperate non-Israelite woman dog! A metaphor is similar to what is being described unlike the dream you were complaining about. This is where the hypocrisy of you Christians come in.

Israelites are masters!
Non-Israelites are dogs!
Masters vs Dogs!
Can you see your metaphor?

Jesus won't help the woman until she calls herself a dog for the Israelites.

This is the height of racism!

7 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by theTranscriber: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Fools arguing trash. Me as a Yoruba man have no business with any Abrahamic oppressive religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AntiChristian: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
AllahEatsShit:
Your desperate ranting will not avail you here. Metaphors don't mean insult.
Only a fool would imply that an allegorical story or parable is racist simply because of the type of animal used in it. If Jesus had called her an Eagle or a Dove, would you still call him a racist or are they no longer animals too?

In Muhammad's case, he DIRECTLY fused being a black woman with being the representative of disease and illness.

Anyone who can defend that sort of insult against his race is worse than a fool.

When Matthew was describing the holy spirit he used dove descending from heaven!
But why call non-believers dogs and believers masters even in metaphor! This is worse than the dream you brought here!

Na me even get time dey reply you sef! Make i just dey report you sef!
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AllahEatsShit: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Are you comparing the Divine Holy Spirit with a human being?

Didn't Jesus describe King Herod as a Fox and weren't the Pharisees described as vipers by John the Baptist?

Why don't you weep for them too? grin

AntiChristian:

When Matthew was describing the holy spirit he used dove descending from heaven!
But why call non-believers dogs and believers masters even in metaphor! This is worse than the dream you brought here!

Na me even get time dey reply you sef! Make i just dey report you sef!

5 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by yellowman2225(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Please ask the Anti Christian himself to answer this question.

1. Are there more prosperous black people in Arab lands more than West?

If you ask this Antichristian to choose a visa between Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Oman, etc or USA,, canada, new Zealand etc
Your answer is as good as mine.

Just check the numbers of rich Muslims that school in the west to the ones that goes to their Arab land, then everyone can know the difference between the 2 sets of religion.

Answer;; most blacks (non Arabs) as at today in Oman, Saudi, Yemen, Libya are slaves. I mean not Arabs the there. Whereas, blacks in Europe and America have fair opportunities to excel just like their hosts.

You can see this close example on a more liberal christian dominated areas like south west Nigeria where every tribe has fair advantage to Excel unlike in the Muslim dominated North where everything that sounds opportunities revolves around islamist.

2. Quran is always saying Jews and Christians be killed. Is Jesus/Yisa/ Yeshua who is also a prophet in Islam not Jew? Job/Ayuba, David/Daud, Solomon/ Sulaimon all are Jews - Yet Muslim use them to preach faith whereas your prophet is always against Jews.
That's why he was poisoned by a Jewish slave maltreated. He mOHAMMED died of slow poison from an ordinary Jewish slave girl.

It's is wrong to use Islam and non racism/ freedom in the same sentence. Wherever Islam goes, peace departs.

3. The same person that married his supposed daughter age _Aisha and Married his boss who is older than him Khadija is considered a prophet. I think foolishness is free.

4. How can someone be so daft to believe the story of pervert and paedophile born 600 years to the true story of those who lived with Jesus in his lifetime. The bible has correct account about Jesus compared to an adulterated story from an Arab born centuries apart.

5. Finally, to all Muslims. Can a fake product come out before the Original.

Islam is a fake Abrahamic faith as it copied all/ most of the names in the bible including Ishmael and twisted all the stories.
The quality of anything fake is that it copies features of the original products and make serious changes to it.
Imagine the church Solomon built was turned to a mosque in Jerusalem. It's either Dome on the rock/ the Alaqsa mosque.

Islam is all about reaping where you didn't sh
sow.

1. Imagine trying to bring Muslim doctrines to Christian built school. When christians were building schools, they were busy marrying wives.

2. Imagine damaging alcohol in the north and collecting VAT profits from same
3. Imagine insisting no one can rear pig in the North, yet insisting on collecting our Lands in the south for cattle grazing.

Talk about a very good religion for hypocrite. I.S.L.A.M is no1.

North has highest drug violation and oloshos in Hijab, and even highest handicapped beigns in Nigeria with their hands/leg cut off in the name of religion

Count the numbers of Christian Hospitals, Schools and charities in Nigeria and you will agree with me which is a better religion.

2. Count the terrorists/bandist camps in Nigeria and decide for yourself if you want to be a Christian or join the team buying bombs or the team building hospitals.
I shake my head for any blacks following the terrorism religion. By the time you get to the lands of the Arabs, you will understand BLACKS are treated worthlessly there.

4 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by Judybash93(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
An intelligent man broke down parts of the Quran that literally explains why Islam is racist at best but the author just couldn't take it without going through a fit of cognitive dissonance!!
Why are you being blatantly dishonest?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by yellowman2225(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
They cannot answer the question above na. All he was bent on is the definition of racism. Because black isn't ethnicity.
The guy japa without any reasonable answer. Even quoran says you should ask Jews and Christians of you don't understand anything

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by advocatejare(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
dryakson:

Liar. All the ahadith I mentioned are authentic. Carry your taqiyya commot here !

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by yellowman2225(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Here is a Muslim saying Hadith is fake ooo. Same Hadith even used in mecca.

Talk about hypocrite and Islam

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by yellowman2225(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
dryakson:

When I want to learn about Christianity with open heart, I look at what Christianity scripture says.. I don't look at Christians or what Christians do. They are humans and they do mistakes.
I enjoyed you too study the scripture of Muslims

You mean Hadith is fake as anything not authentic is fake. So, why DO THEY ALWAYS USE RULING OF XXXXXXXXXX EVERY FRIDAY AND HADITH IS ALWAYS WHAT IS QUOTED.

So, you mean we should discredit all those Hadith quoted every Friday?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kuginzi:
Pls what are the Christians doing in a thread that is meant for Muslims?

They are giving it to you hot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by AntiChristian: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
yellowman2225:
Please ask the Anti Christian himself to answer this question.

1. Are there more prosperous black people in Arab lands more than West?
How do you determine prosperity? Must black people be everywhere?

If you ask this Antichristian to choose a visa between Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Oman, etc or USA,, canada, new Zealand etc
Your answer is as good as mine.
I would love Saudi Arabia with my fam Wallahi.

Just check the numbers of rich Muslims that school in the west to the ones that goes to their Arab land, then everyone can know the difference between the 2 sets of religion.
Give us the statistics.

Answer;; most blacks (non Arabs) as at today in Oman, Saudi, Yemen, Libya are slaves. I mean not Arabs the there. Whereas, blacks in Europe and America have fair opportunities to excel just like their hosts.
They are slaves mainly due to the actions of the same west you are promoting!

You can see this close example on a more liberal christian dominated areas like south west Nigeria where every tribe has fair advantage to Excel unlike in the Muslim dominated North where everything that sounds opportunities revolves around islamist.
South west is not liberal Christian dominated as you claim. The state laws are simply non-religious! And who says many are not excelling in those place you call Muslim dominated North. The majority of the food in Nigeria comes from that north!

lastly, Black people as used in the above is too generic and may mean many things! What type of black?
And mind you the Arab countries have their right to control emigration to their country based on whatever criteria they want which as far as i'm concerned does not include race. Recently we say some blacks that were caught dressing up as women. This brings much criticism against them as regards their criminality.

2. Quran is always saying Jews and Christians be killed. Is Jesus/Yisa/ Yeshua who is also a prophet in Islam not Jew? Job/Ayuba, David/Daud, Solomon/ Sulaimon all are Jews - Yet Muslim use them to preach faith whereas your prophet is always against Jews.
That's why he was poisoned by a Jewish slave maltreated. He mOHAMMED died of slow poison from an ordinary Jewish slave girl.

Where was the Qur'an saying Jews and Christians be killed? This false conclusion is what lead you to have a heart filled with hatred towards the Muslims. And being Jew is a tribe. All of those people were Muslims who worshipped Allah. Muhammad died after a few years of being poisoned by that Jew. Your Jesus was crucified and killed by the Jews while Your John the Baptist was beheaded by the same Jews. I really don't know what you are trying to prove above!

It's is wrong to use Islam and non racism/ freedom in the same sentence. Wherever Islam goes, peace departs.
Islam is antiracism when practiced accordingly.

3. The same person that married his supposed daughter age _Aisha and Married his boss who is older than him Khadija is considered a prophet. I think foolishness is free.
How is this related to racism? Where does it says a Prophet can't marry? Didn't your God get 32 virgins of war booty in Numbers 31:40?

4. How can someone be so daft to believe the story of pervert and paedophile born 600 years to the true story of those who lived with Jesus in his lifetime. The bible has correct account about Jesus compared to an adulterated story from an Arab born centuries apart.
Pedophilia is not done on one person! It should be more than one. The Bible is not the word of God. It actually contains words ascribed to God, Prophets of God, Apostles, wise men and fools. The authors and compilation of the Bible is another debate entirely. How did the Bible get to the state it is now? Who determined the Books of the Bible? How come Paul who never met Jesus in real life wrote more than 11 disciples combined?

5. Finally, to all Muslims. Can a fake product come out before the Original.

Islam is a fake Abrahamic faith as it copied all/ most of the names in the bible including Ishmael and twisted all the stories.
The quality of anything fake is that it copies features of the original products and make serious changes to it.
Imagine the church Solomon built was turned to a mosque in Jerusalem. It's either Dome on the rock/ the Alaqsa mosque.

Islam lay claim to one brotherhood line for all Prophets from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham,......David,.....Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be on them all). They were all Muslims who submits to the will of Allah. None of them said he was from a Jewish only God! Islam is not a new religion in the general sense. That's why Christianity and Judaism where never mentioned as a religion in your Bible.

Islam is all about reaping where you didn't sh
sow.

1. Imagine trying to bring Muslim doctrines to Christian built school. When Christians were building schools, they were busy marrying wives.
The constitution is superior to any other law in the land. When the constitution says freedom of religion then we ought to be free to practice the religion anywhere in Nigeria. Why are Christians against the constitution by restricting the religion of Muslims?

2. Imagine damaging alcohol in the north and collecting VAT profits from same
State laws installs Hisbah which is mandated by law to destroy alcohol, etc.
VAT laws were not enacted by Muslims and it is a pool of resources not just from haram commodities.
3. Imagine insisting no one can rear pig in the North, yet insisting on collecting our Lands in the south for cattle grazing.
State laws in those northern states are Islamic inclined hence does not permit pig rearing! Cattle grazing has been permitted by law since many decades back and can only be banned by law!

Talk about a very good religion for hypocrite. I.S.L.A.M is no1.
I guess Islam is your problem cos it rivals Christianity better.

North has highest drug violation and oloshos in Hijab, and even highest handicapped beigns in Nigeria with their hands/leg cut off in the name of religion
Give us the statistics with references for this your lies?

Count the numbers of Christian Hospitals, Schools and charities in Nigeria and you will agree with me which is a better religion.
How many Hospitals, schools and Charity did Jesus and his disciples build in the Bible for you to refer them? I don't think this is a criteria for a good religion! Even the devil can help people with money in return for their damnation!

2. Count the terrorists/bandist camps in Nigeria and decide for yourself if you want to be a Christian or join the team buying bombs or the team building hospitals.
I shake my head for any blacks following the terrorism religion. By the time you get to the lands of the Arabs, you will understand BLACKS are treated worthlessly there.

Terrorism has been used by Christians against Islam. What about the British missionaries who forcefully invaded Africa and other places with Jesus? I remember many Muslims who had to change their names many decades ago to get formal education.
We now see terrorism in a new light this days with the invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Israelites has been killing Palestinians and taking their lands for over 70yrs! Israel is not called a terrorist.
USA invaded Iraq and many others even dropping bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki! USA is never called a terrorist.
Terrorism is not about race or religion! Only people of low mind still think these way!

And racism is everywhere even in the same west you claim there are some countries you can get killed just because you are black!
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by yellowman2225(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
How do you determine prosperity? Must black people be everywhere?

I would love Saudi Arabia with my fam Wallahi.

Give us the statistics.

They are slaves mainly due to the actions of the same west you are promoting!

South west is not liberal Christian dominated as you claim. The state laws are simply non-religious! And who says many are not excelling in those place you call Muslim dominated North. The majority of the food in Nigeria comes from that north!

lastly, Black people as used in the above is too generic and may mean many things! What type of black?
And mind you the Arab countries have their right to control emigration to their country based on whatever criteria they want which as far as i'm concerned does not include race. Recently we say some blacks that were caught dressing up as women. This brings much criticism against them as regards their criminality.

Where was the Qur'an saying Jews and Christians be killed? This false conclusion is what lead you to have a heart filled with hatred towards the Muslims. And being Jew is a tribe. All of those people were Muslims who worshipped Allah. Muhammad died after a few years of being poisoned by that Jew. Jesus was crucified and killed by the Jews while John the Baptist was beheaded by the same Jews. I really don't know what you are trying to prove above!

Islam is antiracism when practiced accordingly.

How is this related to racism? Where does it says a Prophet can't marry? Didn't your God get 32 virgins of war booty in Numbers 31:40?

Pedophilia is not done on one person! It should be more than one. The Bible is not the word of God. It actually contains words ascribed to God, Prophets of God, Apostles, wise men and fools. The authors and compilation of the Bible is another debate entirely. How did the Bible get to the state it is now? Who determined the Books of the Bible? How come Paul who never met Jesus in real life wrote more than 11 disciples combined?

Islam lay claim to one brotherhood line for all Prophets from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham,......David,.....Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be on them all). They were all Muslims who submits to the will of Allah. None of them said he was from a Jewish only God! Islam is not a new religion in the general sense. That's why Christianity and Judaism where never mentioned as a religion in your Bible.

The constitution is superior to any other law in the land. When the constitution says freedom of religion then we ought to be free to practice the religion anywhere in Nigeria. Why are Christians against the constitution by restricting the religion of Muslims?

State laws installs Hisbah which is mandated by law to destroy alcohol, etc.
VAT laws were not enacted by Muslims and it is a pool of resources not just from haram commodities.

State laws in those northern states are Islamic inclined hence does not permit pig rearing! Cattle grazing has been permitted by law since many decades back and can only be banned by law!

I guess Islam is your problem cos it rivals Christianity better.

Give us the statistics with references for this your lies?

How many Hospitals, schools and Charity did Jesus and his disciples build in the Bible for you to refer them? I don't think this is a criteria for a good religion! Even the devil can help people with money in return for their damnation!

Terrorism has been used by Christians against Islam. What about the British missionaries who forcefully invaded Africa and other places with Jesus? I remember many Muslims who had to change their names many decades ago to get formal education.
We now see terrorism in a new light this days with the invasion of Russia in Ukraine.

Israelites has been killing Palestinians and taking their lands for over 70yrs! Israel is not called a terrorist.
USA invaded Iraq and many others even dropping bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki! USA is never called a terrorist.
Terrorism is not about race or religion! Only people of low mind still think these way!

And racism is everywhere even in the same west you claim there are some countries you can get killed just because you are black!

I don't have strength to start picking all these your taqiya above.

You said constitution permits everyone to practice their religion. Anything that's against constitution, constitution overules it.

The hisba law is smaller than constitution, hence anyone can rear pig/ sell alcohol as the constitution permits him to do same.

These same aboki claiming constitution will still talk against amotekun which was made under the law.

Of you really don't want to be hypocrite s as stayed above.

Those sharia states should be bold to advise FIS to create a different account for collecting VAT from hotels, alcohols, pig rearing etc and the proceeds shared between states whose law allows them.

The only thing Islamist thinks is to reap from where they don't sow. Where were these Islamist when missionaries schools are being built?
Abeg. The truth is bitter. A non Muslim and a non christian will actually tell you which is better between praying to God and praying for God. Piss be on him

3 Likes

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by PaedophileProph: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
yet mohammed bought and traded 1 white slave for 2 black slaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by dryakson(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
yellowman2225:

You mean Hadith is fake as anything not authentic is fake. So, why DO THEY ALWAYS USE RULING OF XXXXXXXXXX EVERY FRIDAY AND HADITH IS ALWAYS WHAT IS QUOTED.

So, you mean we should discredit all those Hadith quoted every Friday?
We have authentic hadith and those hadith that is not authentic
Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by alphaNomega: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
Question

What does Islam say about racial discrimination?

Answer

Praise be to Allah.

All people are the descendants of one man and one woman, believer and kaafir, black and white, Arab and non-Arab, rich and poor, noble and lowly.

Islam does not pay attention to differences in colour, race or lineage. All people come from Adam, and Adam was created from dust. In Islam, differentiation between people is based on faith (eemaan) and piety (taqwaa), by doing that which Allaah has enjoined and avoiding that which Allaah has prohibited. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allaah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqoon (the pious)]. Verily, Allaah is All-Knowing, All Aware”
[al-Hujuraat 49:13]

Islam regards all people as equal as far as rights and duties are concerned People are equal before the law (sharee’ah), as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)” [al-Nahl 16:97]

Faith, truthfulness and piety all lead to Paradise, which is the right of the one who acquires these attributes, even if he is one of the weakest or lowliest of people. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whosoever believes in Allaah and performs righteous good deeds, He will admit him into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) to dwell therein forever. Allaah has indeed granted for him an excellent provision” [al-Talaaq 65:11]

Kufr, arrogance and oppression all lead to Hell, even if the one who does these things is one of the richest or noblest of people. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“But those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allaah – Islamic Monotheism) and denied Our Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they will be the dwellers of the Fire, to dwell therein forever. And worst indeed is that destination” [al-Taghaabun 64:10]

The advisors of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) included Muslim men of all tribes, races and colours. Their hearts were filled with Tawheed and they were brought together by their faith and piety – such as Abu Bakr from Quraysh, ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib from Bani Haashim, Bilaal the Ethiopian, Suhayb the Roman, Salmaan the Persian, rich men like ‘Uthmaan and poor men like ‘Ammaar, people of means and poor people like Ahl al-Suffah, and others.

They believed in Allaah and strove for His sake, until Allaah and His Messenger were pleased with them. They were the true believers.

“Their reward with their Lord is ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow. They will abide therein forever, Allaah will be pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord”
[al-Bayyinah 98:8 – interpretation of the meaning]

Source IslamQA

At-Tirmidhi (3270) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) addressed the people on the day of the conquest of Makkah and said: “O people, verily Allah has taken away from you the arrogance of Jaahiliyyah and its pride in forefathers. People are of two types: righteous and pious, who are dear to Allah, and doomed evildoers, who are insignificant before Allah. People are the descendants of Adam, and Allah created Adam from dust.
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

Ahmad (22978) narrated from Abu Nadrah: Someone who heard the khutbah of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) on the second of the days of at-Tashreeq told me that he said: “O people, verily your Lord is One and your father is one. Verily there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab or of a non-Arab over an Arab, or of a red man over a black man, or of a black man over a red man, except in terms of taqwa. Have I conveyed the message?” They said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has conveyed the message.
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Saheehah (6/199).

Al-Bukhaari (4898) and Muslim (2546) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: We were sitting with the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and Soorat al-Jumu‘ah was revealed to him: “And [He has sent the Prophet to] others of them who have not yet joined them” [al-Jumu‘ah 62:3]. I said: Who are they, O Messenger of Allah? He did not answer him until he had asked three times. Among us was Salmaan al-Faarisi and the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) put his hand on Salmaan and said: “If faith were at the Pleiades, some men from among these people [the Persians] would get it.”

Al-Bukhaari (5990) and Muslim (215) narrated that ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say, out loud and not secretly: “The family of Abu Fulaan (the Father of So and so) are not my friends. My friends are Allah and the righteous believers.”

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was speaking of a clan that was closely related to him, and pointed out that mere lineage did not make them his friends; rather his friends were Allah and the righteous believers of all backgrounds.
End quote from Iqtida’ as-Siraat al-Mustaqeem (144).

Lastly, there were some of the Sahaabah who were not Arabs, such as Salmaan and Miqsam, who were Persians, Bilaal al-Habashi (who was Ethiopian) , Zunayrah ar-Roomiyyah (who was Byzantine), Barakah al-Habashiyyah (who was Ethiopian) and others such as Suhaym the freed slave of Banu’l-Has-haas, Ya‘eesh the slave of Banu’l-Mugheerah, Khaalid ibn al-Hawaari, and Tamaam al-Habashi.

Pretty bold of you to assume your religion, Islam, is against racism. A religion that regards you as a slave by the mere dark colour of your skin. Are you dark skinned and practicing Islam? You really need to have your head checked!

I don't blame you anyway, your ancestors were tortured into accepting the religion so they remain generational slaves to their Arab masters. It is by design and the purpose of all forms of religion.

You had no choice to decide what religion you want for yourself because you were born into an Islamic home. Unfortunately, your Imam would declare a fatwah on you if you dare leave the religion. You are not a free man. You are in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by alphaNomega: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
mmsen:
Lies upon lies.

If your deity mandates that prayers must be offered in Arabic; that Arabic is to be the language of the Koran; and that the only only holy sites are to be in an Arab nation then that religion is inherently racist.

I haven't even touched on the behavior of Arab, north African and Asian muslism towards Africans.

Most of you are Muslim because your forefathers had a simple choice - convert to Islam or become chattel and yet here you are spouting nonsense. undecided
All Nigerians practising Islam are victims of generational subjugation!

1 Like

Re: Islam Is Against Racism Rather Emphasizes, Faith, Piety And Righteousness by Antiislaam(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Muhammad the chief racist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! / Just A Reminder (Friday's Sunnah) / Keeping A Clean Heart...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.