Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep (2468 Views)

EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket / Sokoto Lawmaker: I Was Offered N13m By Tambuwal To Decamp From APC - NAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Supremos: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCnDwnPIhWc

He opined that, "Since Nigeria is on her way to Somalia, Biafra is going to Somalia with Nigeria, Biafra wants out before Nigeria gets to Somalia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by foryourmind: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is what Nnamdi Kanu has been hammering on these illiterate FG (Fulani Government) of Nigeria since time immemorial.

Somebody said he's tired of a union, instead of allowing him to go or calling him close to know why he's leaving and see if you can persuade him to stay, you use gun and start killing his people.

If the person would have considered staying, he will perish the idea immediately.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by BiafranPatriot: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
cc: Udele1
cc: Oyigboupdate

You people are Local................... IPOB and IGBOs in Diaspora have vowed that Biafra must be actualized.

Sorry ohh!!

5 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
He is saying the truth a lot of people don't want to hear

14 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Emergingnation0: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:

You people are Local................... IPOB and IGBOs in Diaspora have vowed that Biafra must be actualized.

Sorry ohh!!
Using the term local to classify them is belittling.. No one knows if they even exist outside Nairaland, their Ranting, crying and gnashing of thier unity begging inflicting teeths ends here..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by dasparrow: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
The lawmaker is right considering all that is going on in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by BiafranPatriot: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
I hail BOSS

Emergingnation0:
[Using the term local to classify them is belittling.. No one knows if they even exist outside Nairaland, their Ranting, crying and gnashing of thier unity begging inflicting teeths ends here..

5 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
That's the average mind of an imo man.
Say the truth, lay it bare for all to see.

4 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
If they want to leave, then allow them to leave in peace na. Is it a must to be part of Nigeria? angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by yyba: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Stupid man resign and relocate to somalia now idiot undecided
Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by MoIbrahim: 12:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Later you people will start saying that the Igbos are not supporting Kanu, and should not pay for his atrocities. Tell it to the birds!

BiafranPatriot:

Sorry ohh!!

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Christistruth00: 12:59am On Jan 20, 2022
Of Course it is not an offense to Call for Secession

That was why Gen Ironsi and Ojukwu were so delighted when Adaka Boro called for the Secession of the

Niger Delta that they made sure he was sentenced to death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCnDwnPIhWc

He opined that, "Since Nigeria is on her way to Somalia, Biafra is going to Somalia with Nigeria, Biafra wants out before Nigeria gets to Somalia
Safe trip to him and his family on their journey to Somafria or whatever he called it.

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Supremos: 3:37am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
MoIbrahim:
Later you people will start saying that the Igbos are not supporting Kanu, and should not pay for his atrocities. Tell it to the birds!

[/s] pay which atrocities?.
You that's not paying for any atrocities, are you better than any Igbo man dead or alive?.
Mention your state and region, lets see how far or how better you're doing more than any Igbo sfatet.
Getat

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by foryourmind: 3:39am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
post=109523642:

Sage trip to him and his family on their journey to Somafria or whatever he called it.

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER.
[/s]
Your Fraudgeria is already worse than Somalia now. BMC propagandists don't go to school. I'm not suprised you don't know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Segzy22: 3:42am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't know why FG no let this eediots go? the people that their IGR combine is not up to LAGOS AND OGUN JOIN. POTOPOTO REPUBLIC!!!

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Supremos: 4:17am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523642:

Sage trip to him and his family on their journey to Somafria or whatever he called it.

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER.
BMC on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Supremos: 4:18am On Jan 20, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Your Fraudgeria is already worse than Somalia now. BMC propagandists don't go to school. I'm not suprised you don't know.
Don't mind him, he is thinking he's better than Somalia

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Supremos: 4:19am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
Segzy22:
I don't know why FG no let this eediots go? the people that their IGR combine is not up to LAGOS AND OGUN JOIN. POTOPOTO REPUBLIC!!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Upjis: 5:17am On Jan 20, 2022
foryourmind:
This is what Nnamdi Kanu has been hammering on these illiterate FG (Fulani Government) of Nigeria since time immemorial.

Somebody said he's tired of a union, instead of allowing him to go or calling him close to know why he's leaving and see if you can persuade him to stay, you use gun and start killing his people.

If the person would have considered staying, he will perish the idea immediately.

You Igbos want war ,you will get that war you are looking for one day and this time the whole south east will be islamized

Go and warn your igbo brothers to be careful of what they asking for
Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by Coolsperm: 5:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Nigeria will remain a coursed nation until Biafra exit
Re: Lawmaker; I Called For Biafra Secession On The Floor Of The House Of Rep by biafrasun: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523648:

Substitute the word igbos for Igbos please.

We sane, honest and hardworking igbos are different from the cannibalistic animals/terrorists called Igbos.

Don't get it twisted sir!
butterfly that thinks that he is a bird will fall in the middle of the of sea stop decieving those who don't you, Every sane igbo man wants out of nigeria..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Nri Anambra - See The Consequences Of SE Low IGR / Picture Of A Little Baby Listening To Peter Obi Interview This Morning / What Happens If A Presidential Candidate Dies before election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.