Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (34802 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by odysey: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
KingAzari:
1st Choice:
Osinbajo - President
Zulum - Vice President

2nd Choice:
Peter Obi - President
Zulum - Vice President
Y Zulum? Sorry if you meant the gov of his that's eno no
Sources say he has ties and hands in the issues plaguing jos
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Adubi1: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
The choice of a leader rest with the people. Prof Zulum is a good choice. However, let the best man emerge as the leader of Nigeria come 2023.

What do you think about those who have declared their interest so far?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxZ9S7XKRYQ
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by chikachuks1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Dproperties: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
lexy2014:

What will they do for nigeria?

Buy you a yatch
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by okpanachil: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sergio104:
Peter Obi my choice

The man is tested and trusted.

forget unnecessary propaganda against him. The way he handled the "Godfatherism menace" in Anambra is still a hundred question to be answered. And upon that propelled Anambra to the Zenith

What is your brand.....?Bar man send this man a crate of whatever,all on my bill.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lexy2014: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dproperties:

Buy you a yatch

Have they bought u a yatch? Meanwhile, my question still remains unanswered:

What will zulum and osinbajo do for nigeria?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by omoharry(f): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
backbencher:

That's very true, but I am tired of PDP and APC politicans. I have made it a point not to vote for either party for years.

Both parties have no answer to our problem. Our economy is too reliant on whatever we export. And we are poor as a result because whatever we export is never at a price that favours us.

Let both parties and their partisans go and sit down. E don do.
Yes . Weither you vote or not , thier people will still vote them in. And when they do, make sure you remain mute and never complained. Since you decided to stay in your house, while you allowed street urchin & market women (that have been lured with money) to vote in stupid leaders, whose actions and inactions will still affect you.
This is not the time to seat on the fence and watch or be a spectator.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 22, 2022
omoharry:
Yes . Weither you vote or not , thier people will still vote them in. And when they do, make sure you remain mute and never complained. Since you decided to stay in your house, while you allowed street urchin & market women (that have been lured with money) to vote in stupid leaders, whose actions and inactions will still affect you.
This is not the time to seat on the fence and watch or be a spectator.

Sorry, but I cannot in good conscience vote for either PDP or APC

If it makes me look silly, so be it. But I cannot betray my ideals and vote for parties who have ruined this country
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by millionboi(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Businessman1986:
Tinubu - Experienced enough to deal with entrenched antagonists of a better Nigeria. Will appoint technocrats, though still an imperfect candidate.

Zulum - A strong, progressive Northerner.
Muslim Muslim tickets wouldn't fly
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by millionboi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anagkazor:
Been milking from XLM Swap using Cryptum on a daily making an average 10k daily. ���.
You want to know how?
Send a DM.
�Please note it's not free
Financial freedom is here.
WhatsApp 0_7_0_3_4_7_3_2_5_5_2
������������
thief
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by silibaba: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by FuckSilly: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:

he's not Hausa nor Fulani
Okay
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / Abians Throw Pure Water, Stones At T.A Orji At The Burial Of Dr. Elechi Nwaogbo / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.