Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (34765 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

That is the only way APC will give PDP a tough run. If it's these two I'll vote APC even though I'm PDP supporter. You can't beat this combo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Dproperties: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo and Zulum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Lance7621: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
See! Tinubu is wasting his time and I am speaking as full blooded omoluabi.

Osibanjo & ZULUM ticket all the way.

By the way, has Tinubu selected his VP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Ebelefrancis123: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Alhaji Itodo Frank and Mr Fashola as Vice

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Administration1: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osibanjo and Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

But I believe he has a better chance than any other candidate.

As a Pastor, 80% of Christians will support and vote for him

As a Professor, 80% of academic and students will support and vote for him

As a Lawyer, 80% of lawyers will support and vote for him

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

The South east and South South love him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified

SHUT UP!!!

YOU DEY ALWAYS TALK NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by dokxavi: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu/A northern christian from Bauchi.

Argue with your mind

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by ButterBurger: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo is a lucky man.
Awwn...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by GeneralOjukwu: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Peter Obi my choice

If Peter Obi gets 10,000 votes in the North, send your account number.

Infact, I can boldly say I would give you 1 naira for each vote he gets in the North.

If he easy, goat for dey shave. Stop dreaming bro.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by 2special(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Adblg0610:
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum as President and Babatunde Fashola as Vice President.
Muslim/Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Heterodox(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

But I believe he has a better chance than any other candidate.

As a Pastor, 80% of Christians will support and vote for him

As a Professor, 80% of academic and students will support and vote for him

As a Lawyer, 80% of lawyers will support and vote for him

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

The South east and South South love him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified
yen yen yen yen
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Rawtruth1: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Neither of these two. They are part of horror and afflictions Nigeria is going through. Two worse disastrous individuals
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by dokxavi: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
henrybangs44:

That is the only way APC will give PDP a tough run. If it's these two I'll vote APC even though I'm PDP supporter. You can't beat this combo
Vote for PDP, we don't care.
We that vote APC don't want Osinbajo, the weakling. Tinubu will beat him silly at the APC primaries anyway, so your daydream is aborted. Don't tell me Tinubu can not win, you hated Buhari and voted all you could, he is president. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Babastrong(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don't fear a group of LIONS Led by a sheep. But i fear a group of sheeps led by A LION.
OSINBAJO is like a sheep, too gentle to grap the IPODS' Scrotum when they want to tear our dear country apart. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by GeneralOjukwu: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
backbencher:

That's very true, but I am tired of PDP and APC politicans. I have made it a point not to vote for either party for years.

Both parties have no answer to our problem. Our economy is too reliant on whatever we export. And we are poor as a result because whatever we export is never at a price that favours us.

Let both parties and their partisans go and sit down. E don do.

Maybe electronic voting would reduce the mago mago.

But the truth is, the populace is too easily bought. Majority of Nigerians are very insincere and poverty drives people to misbehave.

Very sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by NLPoliceWoman: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
RTR
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by elmodee7(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo and zulum
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Tonytonex(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wike and kwankwansia
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by BENCHOKCONSULT: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tambuwal - President
Wike - Vice President
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Juniorangel(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Seconded
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Juniorangel(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
backbencher:
Moghalu and sanusi lamido sanusi

And yes, I am serious. Both guys know why our economy is in a mess and how it is to be fixed.

PDP and APC can go and rest
seconded

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by azikiweironsi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
For me Osinbajo for President but for the Vice, I don't know.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nanaborga(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
dokxavi:
The massive killings of his Ogun state kinsmen by Fulani herdsmen. Foolish people.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , osibanjo na just grammar and motivational speaking . He has no proven success story like soludo , akpabio , Donald duke , fashola, and hell elrufai that will make me vote for him . Voting osibanjo is a continuation of buhari third term

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by rickyrex(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Buhari want someone who can listen to him and support the northern heardmen and share free money that is why they want osinbanjo. If you like add emotions to your vote in the end, emotions will not solve our problem. Osinbanjo will act like good luck in the end those who voted will be shouting weakling. Osinbanjo will try but he will be too soft to take decision or make decisions

4 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by PDPGuy: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Khadijah Lamidi and Boss Mustapha
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by IpobAntidote: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

Professors haven't done jack shit - Jonathan, ayande and others.

President - Tinubu
Vice president- Nwela

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I have my way ehnn
Falz the badguy
Mr macaroni

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sleyk:
grin grin grin grin grin
Yea! Because he stole the money for the fees.. WASSCE fees that was supposed to be free in the first place.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
dokxavi:
Vote for PDP, we don't care.
We that vote APC don't want Osinbajo, the weakling.
I think osinbajo is not that weakling as we think. In Nigeria, deputies have no say. It's just a title, check deputy governors. But what I observe is anytime bubu leaves the country and star boy is in charge the economy magically improves and dollar begins to fall
O don't know how he does it. And remember when he fired that DSS boss. Unless u want to end your political career, a deputy fighting with his boss has never seen the deputy succeeding. As a deputy, even the cleaner of the boss doesn't respect you. It's a very docile postition. But I believe if he's president with his charisma and positive attitude with zulum as deputy he will do.well

5 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Kamalex2: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you vote for APC or PDP you are going to Hell
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by BestDicker: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbanjo-as a man of God, Professor ,SAN ,Highly educated and filled with wisdom.

Zulum-Highly educated, a no nonsense personality,brave and courageous,Outspoken has no fear for boko haram or bandits

I believe in these 2.
How i wish it can come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Martins9756: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You try, but Tinubu is the best candidate, Nigerian need a man with voice control and Tinubu is the man,thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Samira's Wedding Photos / What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.