Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video (60153 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Minjim: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Entprys:
So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide

Bigot, we sight you.

Ipob pretending to be Yoruba
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by kansoboy: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Miracood2:
Him no fit just arrange this babe with one slap!

Omo u no fit..
This na ashawo ooh, u go regret am for the rest of Ur yrs....those set get PhD to fall person hand
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by buzorcharles(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
This camera man suppose win the best camera man 2022.

4 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Krismas(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin Chai, the Movie go tough no be small. Na skit.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Pootle: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
how the guy take reach house...need the full story pls

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by God1000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fashionista01:
A man that cannot control himself is a curse to himself.
agreed

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by marsup: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
I literally had tears in my eyes watching this..... Is this how wayward we have become? I thought prostitution and patronising prostitutes are illegal in Nigeria?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Video of a man is trending on the internet, after he was publicly disgraced by a prostitute he slept with. He was seen with the aggrieved who seized his footwear afterwards.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCvTU0tA0c
She even seized his phone you forget that
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Hassanmaye(m): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Even before I opened the thread I knew it was Mr Afonja grin

Pukes angry
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Midas01: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na them.... "All women are hoes" geng. Alfa mail on NL but patronising the same olosho they spend their whole lives insulting online.

4 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Kellibae(f): 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunsiju:
he is a skit maker based in Ado Ekiti, thats his recent skit, it was shot at ijigbo roundabout Close to Fayose market market , Ado Ekiti, the guy is good at pranking....Its not real

Pls shut ur fucking mouth ode.
Which skit grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Kellibae(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Minjim:

Bigot, we sight you.

Ipob pretending to be Yoruba

Lemao u will stil call thwman in the video ipob
Yall hve lost ur sense ecoz of ipob, una no shame ni

3 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Hassanmaye(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
KingMack:
Yoruba men are the weakest men you can find in this planet...she fit try this wan with Benin boy
Never I know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Video of a man is trending on the internet, after he was publicly disgraced by a prostitute he slept with. He was seen with the aggrieved who seized his footwear afterwards.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCvTU0tA0c

The person playing that song at the end is not normal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
LAI MOHAMMED DON COME OOO
Entprys:
So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Tboymessiah(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
frugal:
Skits and prank videos no let us know wetin be real again smiley

I dey tell you, this one na skits, u can see how the lady they explained wetin happen
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Forgodsgrace521: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
I have finally found a good alternative to Nairaland
Ogaezy26: It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Forgodsgrace521: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
I just joined the forum and already addicted to it
Lightway51: Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by shadrach77: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunsiju:
he is a skit maker based in Ado Ekiti, thats his recent skit, it was shot at ijigbo roundabout Close to Fayose market market , Ado Ekiti, the guy is good at pranking....Its not real
What's his social media handle?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by worldclass68(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunsiju:

The location is Ado Ekiti, but I doubt if nah skit undecided
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by tctrills: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
buttlover:
But bro will Google adsense accept your YouTube videos with other people's watermark? Like TikTok?. Just asking
If you really understand how these things work, you would know that I doesn't matter. If this video goes viral, his channel would have more subscribers. Other videos in his channel would have more views.
Grow your channel first that think about Adsense after

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Decryptor(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunsiju:

Are you trying to defend him? Or are you the person in question?

This thing doesn't look like any skit but it's real.

The man is shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by t2luv1: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Entprys:

Is olayide ibrahim from osogbo.

Goddamm I think you are right. I just Google searched his name. He is even on LinkedIn.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
The background song though. undecided
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by yommitte00(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's a skit. He posted it on his Instagram @wizzbrown
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Soukiss(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Omo I shame for this man. His colleagues will see this video. His friends ,his family His girlfriend or wife will also see it..

It is finished

if they see.and so what.that means say man no go eat food.abi na den they put food f he mouth
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by oneTIMEman(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na comedy
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ufotty2001: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
And these are our wives... That is why men are still unmarried
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by MITCHELL96: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
FuckDModz:
Smelly girls are usually the loudest.

How did you do your research ?

Asin, how you take know ?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by shawnquest: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
And they were paying Ed sherran "We found love"... Baban la love aye!!! This is why you should never carry olosho... rather you shhould use your voice to toast correct babe and if you're lucky... you could land on her bed or your bed..
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by bluefilm: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Prostitutes are really shameless

Just look at this pretty girl disgracing her entire generation because of 1K?

Damn! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.