Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video (60144 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by afamaustin(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Make d man thank God the gal no neked him collect him clothes
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by dragunov: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Even before I opened the thread I knew it was Mr Afonja grin

Pukes angry

Your Igbotic girls full Lagos, abuja and portharcourt to the brim wey dey do ashewo. Nonsense!
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by whippersnapper(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Don't pay Ashawo after offering her services and see say them get power pass Hercules ..
ahswear and then Sabi cooperate. They always got their backs .
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by micflo28(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is high time men stopped paying for sex, if this ladies want to survive they should get a job. A lady too urges for sex so why should men pay for it?

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Tedassie(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
seunsiju:
he is a skit maker based in Ado Ekiti, thats his recent skit, it was shot at ijigbo roundabout Close to Fayose market market , Ado Ekiti, the guy is good at pranking....Its not real
The only comment I'm accepting
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by dammyco(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wahala ño dey finish for the game of fu*king
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Babaibe: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na script 100% sure, I sabi that girl for face book. Omo obaji wey dey tie towel dance.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bad life
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Allisgud: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wetin dey even sweet for oloso pussy def,those girl the kind different men Dem dey sleep with self dey attract different demon to dem

4 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Calicoe: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
This video has skit written all over it because olosho these days nor do pay u in the morning again. Na money first before dem gree follow u
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by pyro62(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
There is bet9ja across the road, let him go and try his luck na. Maybe he will win money to pay her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by FuckDModz: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:

How did you do your research ?

Asin, how you take know ?

Ask Tacha
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Bahamas95(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shameless people! cheesy

The babe nor send sef, she just lock up as if nothing happen......She is really a legend in the "job"
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Pasima(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol I swear and the song make sense
chatinent:
The shame catch ATM e begin sing Blues give them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by seyz91(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
Entprys:
So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by seyz91(m): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Olosho no get shame

Na part of their training

Be like dem dey remove shame from their body during initiation
doggedfighter:
That girl means business.

It's her legit hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by planetx: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
What surprised me was how unfazed the onlookers were, like they have seen this scenario played out before cheesy
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by doggedfighter(f): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
seyz91:
Olosho no get shame

Na part of their training

Be like dem dey remove shame from their body during initiation

Calm down. it's a skit grin

Meanwhile every man should be proud of his business.

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by nathyx(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
That girl means business.

It's her legit hustle.

Legit hustle my foot her mates are in the farm sweating their Ass Legitimately. undecided undecided

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ellizy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Miracood2:
Him no fit just arrange this babe with one slap!
I tire oooo… if you go get the mora to do such, you suppose get the craze to finish it up
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by PussyMiner: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin
doggedfighter:

Is he your neighbour or customer?

1 Like

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ngwababe(f): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hope this ain't a skit tho..if it ain't let's go
You wan rip the gal wey dey hustle on her own?bunch of weaklings..the gal should get him arrested if he ain't willing to pay..

Na still the same person go come nairaland brag about em sexual encounter when deep down em no dey pay..if na to make mouth their head dey always shine pay money now na problem.. undecided undecided
The part where she slapped him really gave me some happy rush.. grin grin smart gal..she suppose Comot em trousers and shirt make she teach am lesson..shame don chop the guy finish to waka na problem.. grin grin

He's a weakling. He couldn't even run away from the girl. But I feel it's a skit.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
ngwababe:

He's a weakling. He couldn't even run away from the girl. But I feel it's a skit.
Run where? grin
Pesin wey Dem go set up finish am once.. cheesy
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ngwababe(f): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Run where? grin
Pesin wey Dem go set up finish am once.. cheesy

Too bad for a guy. grin
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by BlueAir: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
smiley Smile. You forgot to acknowledge miss yam legged there
iTearHerToto:
Even before I opened the thread I knew it was Mr Afonja grin

Pukes angry
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by neighbourhud: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na this one enter... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
ngwababe:

Too bad for a guy. grin
wink wink cheesy
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Chummynoni(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
What a disgrace!!. For something that is always available like water? Despite being married with my ring visibly on my finger, I know how some ladies wink @ me, perhaps, I should say a married young man is a turn on for some ladies, and this idiot is being ridiculed publicly by a public latrine like p*ssy
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Kehindeoni: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Yanga sleep trouble wake am
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
No be small thing ooooo
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Naijanascam:
Please who can explain what they are saying.....I can only hear owo olosho and duro now..... grin grin grin angry angry angry grin angry angry angry grin grin
Our whatsapp group... grin

Na werey werey i hear o... grin grin
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Kmf0: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Anything on TikTok needs to be checked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.