Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video (60131 Views)

Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by chatinent: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
chatinent:
The shame leave them catch ATM e begin sing Blues give them.

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by xjiggy: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
That place look like the front of one of Zenith bank branch in Ibadan
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Men should always pay sex workers they work very hard, imagine having to have sex with all kinda disgustingg creatures who calls themselves men. angry
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Awoo88: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ate you sure this 8s not a skit? How can olosho meet you 3 day later to collect money?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by SamJel(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
How the guy was shamed is not my concern.
My concern is: What was that old man with walking stick in the first picture staring at?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by osazuwa23: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
copyright take down if the person didnt get permission to use there photo as a thumbnail. the person in the photo can request youtube to take it down
buttlover:
But bro will Google adsense accept your YouTube videos with other people's watermark? Like TikTok?. Just asking
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ufotunang: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
The prostitute should be collecting money first before she can then allow the man to sleep with her ..this will avoid all this fight and troubles
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by iykecollins1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Very good
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by DrMuzungu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oloshoism is some serious business. Try to get narcotics and not pay, lol
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Mogore(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lol, I thought that such people just get killed by the pimps.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by isaythetruth(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please who can tell me the name of the music playing at the end of the video?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by chaloskyx: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
10 mins of fun in exchange for a lifetime disgrace men is it really worth it? cant ppl respect themselves
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by AJohnnasa(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
ngwababe:

He's a weakling. He couldn't even run away from the girl. But I feel it's a skit.

See as all of una siddon dey analyse skit.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by jimcaddy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Some men sef. How can you lash babe finish and refuse to pay what was agreed. Which kain embarrassment be all this na.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by SHOCK7(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Entprys post=109521405]So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide[/quote
]
Seriously?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by jamesreal12: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Somebody serious boyfriend����
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by bezimo(m): 3:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Are you aware this was a skit.lol
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by dododawa1: 4:27am On Jan 21, 2022
SamJel:
How the guy was shamed is not my concern.
My concern is: What was that old man with walking stick in the first picture staring at?
can't you see that is a BEGGER.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Alary: 5:44am On Jan 21, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Even before I opened the thread I knew it was Mr Afonja grin

And the dirty pussy is Ojukwu

Pukes angry
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Spectaclesawe25: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Na one 1kb skit maker like that in ekiti.
Every youth in nigeria now wants to make it from skit making.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by RealistRedpiler: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Video of a man is trending on the internet, after he was publicly disgraced by a prostitute he slept with. He was seen with the aggrieved who seized his footwear afterwards.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCvTU0tA0c

Brown roofs everywhere.
No beautiful environment
Yoruba olohshies are disgusting
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by zedegit: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Funnyandviral:
Video of a man is trending on the internet, after he was publicly disgraced by a prostitute he slept with. He was seen with the aggrieved who seized his footwear afterwards.

Watch video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCvTU0tA0c

Afonja on the beat.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by zedegit: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2022
doggedfighter:
That girl means business.

It's her legit hustle

So you have already legit olosho? Are you also in that legit hustle?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Govocrete: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2022
I bet this is a stunt, the guy's body language prove it all
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ngwababe(f): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2022
AJohnnasa:

See as all of una siddon dey analyse skit.

Read my reply very well, before I beat you there.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by AJohnnasa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
ngwababe:

Read my reply very well, before I beat you there.

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Minjim: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kellibae:

Lemao u will stil call thwman in the video ipob
Yall hve lost ur sense ecoz of ipob, una no shame ni

You're an imposter.

Only a bastard Yoruba will be disgracing his tribe this way.

Be proud of your Ipob heritage

Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by lebete3000: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Entprys:
So this man never stop rubbish ?
I know him.
That is Mr Olayide

No be Ado-Ekiti be this?
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by ngwababe(f): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=AJohnnasa post=109566695]

Na you get your mouth. [/quote

Afonasa.
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by Afonasa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=ngwababe post=109570124][/quote]

Cant even remember what I said at first, but I meant no bad dear
Re: Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video by AJohnnasa(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=ngwababe post=109570124][/quote]

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.