Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Which Books Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (23489 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / What Nigerian Books Are You Reading? / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 22, 2017
I need help getting "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand.
Couldn't find it at the bookshops I checked here.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by maeola(f): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Edgar Rice Burroughs" the land that time forgot"
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by basti1212(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
dominique:
Re-reading The client by John Grisham. . . not fun at all sad

"In Eight Months' Time" by Bassey Ette. A compelling story. Some of the ideas in this novel are new. It's about a black teenage boy with parents from mix races(African-American). He discovered that his brother inlaw was the cause of his health problem..... He killed his brother inlaw in an unsual way. The sister is working with NYPD to uncover who killed her huband. This boy must now defend not only himself but his love ones including his beloved his sister from some evil men. Click my signature to read the preview
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by GodsMopol: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2017
I just ran into this great piece online, by Flavus Josephus, the antiquity of the Jews, its more like the best of my best

www.google.com.ng/search?q=antiquity+of+the+jew+pdf&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=qRewWONYnL2ABsGVuLgI
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Udeme288(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Please can someone give me a link to download the warcraft series. Ill really appreciate it. Orr suggestions of any other intersting series, just finished the sword of truth series. I want something similar.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Ereolamide: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Osinachi1:
I need help getting "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand.
Couldn't find it at the bookshops I checked here.

Are you still in need of it?
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Are you still in need of it?

Yes please
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Ereolamide: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Osinachi1:

Yes please
Provide your mail let me send it to your inbox
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Galacious1: 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
banKING by Galacious.
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Famzer: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2018
"1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN

Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by SimonStiles: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
hey guys, check out on top 10 books recommended by world great leaders https://www.teachalearner.com/top-10-books-2018

Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by MrCork: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2020
pslm23:
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent

anyways please describe yor body an do u please were mini sket & do u were tongue? cheesy
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by SIXFEETUNDER: 12:30pm On Feb 09
Notes from the underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Tuhndhay(m): 9:35am On Feb 13
Good morning esteemed readers, would love if anyone can share books with me... Mail is Kukoyiabiodun8@gmail.com.

Thanks all
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Tuhndhay(m): 9:36am On Feb 13
[quote author=SIXFEETUNDER post=128367932]Notes from the underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Share with me please Kukoyiabiodun8@gmail.com
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Tuhndhay(m): 9:38am On Feb 13
ayox2003:
Jim Collins - Great by Choice.

A 9-year research to know why some companies thrive even during financial crises while others dont. Great book for anyone who would like to start a company in the near future.

He also authored two interesting books: Built to Last and Good to Great.

Can you share with me Kukoyiabiodun8@gmail.com

Frawzey
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Blue3k(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17
The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt. (Currently)
Wealth Poverty and Politics by Thomas Sowell (Currently)
Coup D'etat: A Practical Handbook by Edward Luttwak (Up next)
Big Israel by Grant F Smith (Up Next)
Re: Which Books Are You Currently Reading? by Herbiedeen(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20
Ereolamide:

Provide your mail let me send it to your inbox
olaherby17@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Questions Angela Merkel: "Siemens Deal Failed In Nigeria" / Nairaland Poetry Club Chatroom. / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.