Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa (6491 Views)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Lagos PDP Candidate Jimi Agbaje Picks Female Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Favyrite: 8:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Joker
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by mu2sa2: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2022
WibusJaga:

Hope they will not be turned from Running Mate to Bedroom Mate.
Hahahaha! Op is MKO on your mind?
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Tzar(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2022
These women advocates should just STFU!
Women deserve a seat at the table ONLY if the women fit the bill.
I detest all these open cheque advocates for women who create opportunities for no good women. They make a mess of the opportunity given to them, thereby making it even more difficult for noble & competent women to climb the ladder that is already so difficult.
Only competent and proven women should be given a chance at presidential or VP or any political office. This is important because womenfolk really really have a point to make & every opportunity lost at making this point is a gap made even wider and deeper.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Bahamas95(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Even women will not vote for a fellow woman because of jealousy. grin

Abeg make we manage our men.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Megabig: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2022
The mentality of the replies under this thread shows there is no hope at all for most of you. The disgust y’all have for women taking elective positions, this is 2022, open your eyes. Women are excelling beyond your reach and giving them a chance is a great idea.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Megabig: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Even women will not vote for a fellow woman because of jealousy. grin

Abeg make we manage our men.
Thats why the men will keep recycling themselves, have you tried them yet?
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by lebete3000: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Why not throw her weight and supports behind the few aspiring female contenders, rather than pushing for VP slot which will seem a tall order ...

So VP slot is now a taller order than being an aspiring contender?
Hangover dey worry you...
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by holycup(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Shetemi12:
Jabagan.. I dey for you!

BAT2023

Your mumu never do

Nonsense
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Shetemi12(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2022
holycup:

Your mumu never do

Nonsense
Wailer

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by omoharry(f): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Madam, abeg forget woman in politics.These present crops of women are nothing but a bunch of arrogant element and a big disappointment to the women folks in Nigeria .

Please ..take a look at Remi Tinubu,very arrogant woman that has never sponsored any bill to better the lot of women in our society. Laureta Anioche kno! that one is just a nuisance and a pain in the ass. What about our former minister of petroleum..Mrs. Alison Madueke?That one stole money and ran away to UK to avoid arrest.Quite a disappointment she is. Etteh and co nko?!The same story of corruption .

So what makes them different from the males folks that are busy stealing the future of their unborn generation?
Even this so called Ita Giwa, did she sponsor any bill to put a stop to the maltreatment and marginalization of women in our society? Now she is talking because she is out of office...Nigeria women don't look out for other women..They become very proud and arrogant when they get into power,not knowing that power is transient.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by izubext007: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Look at this woman that messed up during her time talking.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by omoharry(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Megabig:
The mentality of the replies under this thread shows there is no hope at all for most of you. The disgust y’all have for women taking elective positions, this is 2022, open your eyes. Women are excelling beyond your reach and giving them a chance is a great idea.

The women we elect into office become a nuisance to the very people that voted them in.Have you taken statistic of most of our women in politics..Only two i could pick that did well.Dora Akinyuli and Obi Ezekwesili..The rest..either getting involve in one corrupt cases to the other or are a pain in our ass..aka..The stupid Lauretta Anochie..what ever her name is .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by YorubaKing: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
This useless thief should just STFU! angry
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Indispensable85(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Go sleep jooor
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Bamzyriches451: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Damn!
Mama Giwa go back to Calabar and harvest your water leave and vegetables

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by DSHADOWWALKER: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
machote:
They wanna be copying the Biden and Kamala duo.

We all know women want a taste of that power or an indirect way to the presidency.

And what is wrong with that??
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by helicoptarr: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2022
I met a man who did his NYSC in her village. Won't say more.

I think how antecedents should speak more.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by NobleRace: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2022
saphiere:
In summary, the FUTURE is FEMALE

In your dreams.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by israelmao(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
b
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by NobleRace: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Zoharariel:
Your evil plot to hijack and usurp power through the back door in order to empower your Feminist Coalition or “Future Is Female” associates will be resisted.

You want to build the next generation of women that will further exacerbate the already saturated & polarized the political terrain?

What did we get with the few women we have had in politics?

Senator Remi Tinubu has been in the Senate since 2011 and wants to die there as if it’s a family throne.

Patricia Olubunmi Etteh was a complete disgrace. She was fired for awarding a contract of 628Million Naira just to RENOVATE her official residence.

Stellar Oduah was sacked for compelling the NCAA to pay Coscharis Motors $1.6 million for two BMW bullet-proof cars.

I will not even mention Diezani Madueke.

What about Hadiza Bala-Usman the sacked MD of the NPA?

I am not a misogynist but the truth is that Gender Equality is alien to our culture and Afrika is simply not yet ripe for it. Give it at least 500 more years.

Make u no allow sephiere catch una. Abi u no know say the future is female?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by machote: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

The fact that she won't say what I just said.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by spencekat(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Robisky001:
Women always love to get everything on a platter.
Exactly
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Pimine: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Yeah right. "I'm a woman. Give me all I want on a platter because I'm a princess and deserve everything yen yen yen."
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Lanretoye(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2022
She told them what they wanted to hear at the conference,she was a senator and never moved the motion in the chamber.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by ParrotGirls360(f): 10:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Women are better assistants than men. Period!!!!!
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
This Stewpid feminist wannabe want to force women down our throats..

I trust APC and PDP.. make Dem go NPP etc go win ticket...
Clowns that want to reap where they didn't sow..
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
DSHADOWWALKER:

Another confused dud fellow
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

What is wrong is that Women are below men and should and would remain in the kitchen..

All women dont have to be like your mother na
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by ButterBurger: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Never!
We can't have a female vice president.
Females cannot be leading the country, there's already space for second lady of wife of the vice president whichever way you wan call am.
Female should not be leading man.
Man is the head.
Re: 2023: Reject Presidential Candidates Without Female Running Mate - Ita-Giwa by Megabig: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
omoharry:
The women we elect into office become a nuisance to the very people that voted them in.Have you taken statistic of most of our women in politics..Only two i could pick that did well.Dora Akinyuli and Obi Ezekwesili..The rest..either getting involve in one corrupt cases to the other or are a pain in our ass..aka..The stupid Lauretta Anochie..what ever her name is .
You mentioned 2 out of the very few who ever held and office, the amount of women in political positions in Nigeria is less than 10 percent but you found 2, now mentioned 2 out of the 80 percent that ever held an office. Also you missed someone in my federal constituency that I feel is working as needed. Mention two men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo / Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.