Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Dating A White Garment Church Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A White Garment Church Girl (957 Views)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / White Garment Church Choristers Kissing Inside Church Compound (VIDEO) / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A White Garment Church Girl by BlackyOne: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Most of these white Garment church girls are very beautiful and sexy but I just can't date them or see myself getting married to one, and the reason is that I think their church is too diabolical, most even look like those beautifully demon possessed girls we watch in Nollywood movies...

Nairalanders what is your take on garment church girls, share ur good and bad experiences from dating their girls.
Re: Dating A White Garment Church Girl by Jeon(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2022
BlackyOne:
Most of these white Garment church girls are very beautiful and sexy but I just can't date them or see myself getting married to one, and the reason is that I think their church is too diabolical, most even look like those beautifully demon possessed girls we watch in Nollywood movies...

Nairalanders what is your take on garment church girls, share ur good and bad experiences from dating their girls.

STOP THE JUDGEMENTAL ATTITUDE...
AND LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A White Garment Church Girl by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Normally, most yahoo boys goes to those white garment churches to seek for spiritual powers to tie their clients into fulfilling their wishes.

Ask that "popular damn nigga crooner" he'll tell you more. White garment churches are so different from other churches. It is more of a spiritual diabolic place that involves incarnations angry

1 Like

Re: Dating A White Garment Church Girl by Skyfornia(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2022
They always see everything as spiritual...as if people are against their progress.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A White Garment Church Girl by oyalunasamuel(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
In my honest opinion I think it’s just a misconception. I remember showing interest in a beautiful lady who happens to be my class mate from secondary school. We got along quite well until, a friend of hers (also a class mate) told said to me in a warning tone, “ na cele oh”. A word was enough for the wise for me. But in retrospect I think it was foolish of me not to have looked beyond her religious affiliations to who she really is. I think we all make mistakes when it comes to this regards.

Although it’s sometimes hard to separate someone’s conviction from what he or she represents or stands for because these organized religions have a great amount of influence in the individual.

So it’s easy to understand or relate.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A White Garment Church Girl by Southernigbo: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
if you wanna get married to any of them, then that's a cool idea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Chief Is About To Purchase NAIRALAND!!!! / Divorce / Before Taking Her To The Isle (Guys Only!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.