Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States (16853 Views)

Dangote, Modular Refineries To Pay Naira For Crude / Modular Refineries Can’t Refine Fuel Due To Price Regulation – NNPC / Anambra Joins Oil Producing States, To Benefit From 13% Derivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Justinlean02(m): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok

Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerians need a man like Tinubu who is intellectual, versatile and very suited for the job. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. Are we not proud of Lagos State??

Please Nigerians let us vote for Tinubu, he's still young and healthy. He's just 69 yrs old.
Vote another fossil for president. We never recover finish from the effects of voting the mannequin in Aso rock
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Duplik8t77(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
I need a car for uber on weekly remittance. I can be reached on 08165650816. I stay in Surulere Lagos
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by solexybaba(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wen plz because i can still remember, d tenure don finish already.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Megaseun5:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Your family no wan go abroad?
Thief
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by AmazingELixir: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
undecided

This particular minister is madt
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by baralatie(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
BlackyOne:
They have started oooo
This was something he would have successfully achieved and be working by now!
He wouldn't be under pressure of international oil prices instead he would have been balling with slush funds
And they were supposed to be private participation not govt!

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by solexybaba(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerians need a man like Tinubu who is intellectual, versatile and very suited for the job. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. Are we not proud of Lagos State??

Please Nigerians let us vote for Tinubu, he's still young and healthy. He's just 69 yrs old.
plz no allow babaGod vex 4 u oooo.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by azikiweironsi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Here they come again. Few months to leave the power, they still come out promising us nonsense.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by t2luv1: 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Biodun556:

https://punchng.com/fg-to-establish-18-modular-refineries-in-oil-producing-states/?amp

That country currently has how many of this so call refineries and none is producing any refined product. Now they want to establish 18? Am I missing anything? Okay, I think I know where this thing is going their so call oil-producing states are Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto. Tell yaa whoever said Aboki ain't smart?
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by dallyemmy: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR... OKAY
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Olubucorla(f): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
I wish myself a happy birthday.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by juman(m): 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lies.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by advanceDNA: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:

Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by almarthins(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Tzar(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Alas! 2023 is coming & they suddenly remembered they have to resume their lies to stupid & forgetful Nigerians !
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by PapaNnamdi: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
jemima22:
Ohh

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.

You my friend are a thief
100days tapuragi dia
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Tannhauser(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by wink2015(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why is the federal government proposing this project at this late hour.

Buhari has less than 2 years to go in his administration and they are proposing modular refinery.

The federal government careless about the good people of the Niger delta region and other oil producing community in the southern part of Nigeria.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by almarthins(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
t2luv1:

That country currently has how many of this so call refineries and none is producing any refined product. Now they want to establish 18? Am I missing anything? Okay, I think I know where this thing is going their so call oil-producing states are Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto. Tell yaa whoever said Aboki ain't smart?

Aboki elites are criminal minded, they tribalistic robbers under one Nigeria. If kano, kaduna, zamfara n sokoto suddenly became oil producing states then we re doomed as a country
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by azikiweironsi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:

Abeg leave that one. Because he did well in Lagos, out of thirty six states in Nigeria. Let me remind you that Babatunde Fashola also performed well but was made a minister for two powerful ministries. What happened ? He performed woefully. FG later made him the minister of Works and Housing. That's to tell you that performing well in one state does not mean he will do well to rule Nigeria. So Tinubu should park well. PYO 2023
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by kaysy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
This same thing Osinbajo said during 2015 election campaign
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by samwillyco1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Super story
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
When did 70 years old become young?
Kollins11:

Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by MrHighSea: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
They better appoint son of the soil as team-leaders if not nothing change.
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by frog12: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
why are these PEOPLE lying

they say this all the time
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by ebenice(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Govement of

To do
To do
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by Abilistic(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ok....

What of $1.5 billion approved for repair of Port Harcourt Refinery?

1 Like

Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by supreme2014(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Government magic,, they we promise and fail..na dere talent b dat cheesy
Re: FG To Establish 18 Modular Refineries In Oil-Producing States by cherryCola: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kollins11:

If you believe that thing sitting there is 69,
then am force to Believe that you have grinded
melon inside your head in place of brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Southern Monarchs Slam Sultan: Nigerians Want Full Restructuring. / Why Aisha Kept Mum On Buhari’s ‘Other Room’ Comment – Biographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.