Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies (75675 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / My Dressing To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by princeemmma(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
so we should help you select undies

10 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by SlyIg(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Bmaster(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Even the Mods too don't smoke gbanaa!
What a country,everything na cruise

8 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by eherbal(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Wow okrika first grade grin

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Lovelife433(m): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Number 2
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by heisorla(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Imagine if everyone was like you bringing our underwear(s) to social media
Tufiakwa

7 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Sijo01(f): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Can someone please explain the meaning of this thread

5 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Pootle: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
who is the MF that pushed this to FP

5 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Aforxzy(f): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Whatever
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Hassanmaye(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:
What is holding angel Gabriel from blowing the trumpet.

We are who we are, the world is what it is.
Hæhahahaha Many people have leave morality to the dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by tefishy(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
What's this exactly??

Should we start imagining what underneath every woman/girl we pass across everyday

3 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by overlord77: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:

How d you know it's angel Gabriel with the trumpet. I think any angel with trumpet should just blow and not wait for a particular angel cos the matter don tire me. What's this now and it made frontpage. Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Majesty33(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmm OOOOH Lord of host, send Angel Gabriel to blow the trumpet oooo, our lady have gone maaaad oooooo. Imagine something that suppose to be private decision or discussion with her spouse or female neighbor have been brought to the public. Are to suggest how u should match your dress to work?

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by l0uie(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2022
How did this get to Frontpage?

5 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by aspabay(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2022
What is this rubbish on FP?

5 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by system21: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Angel Michael should retire if he doesn't know his job

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by RPG2020(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Any girl wey dey wear these types of underwear is straight to Hellfire

3 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by DavSagacity(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let me wait and hear from mummy G.O fess..
Hell fire straight..!!!

Don't blame her if she reason like a fish like some people have said. It's the moderator that pushed this rubbish to the front page that should be blamed.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by jahstech: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Nah wah...

In other news:

I buy

Apple/iTunes Card
eBay Cards only

@highest rate ever.

$100 Apple/iTunes (physical or e-code accepted) @ 40k

Please ask for current high rates....

Instant payment
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by PrinceMajestic: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2022
Idiotic post promoted by idiotic mods, smelling stupid looking undies. Mumu ashawoh, only southern Nigeria girls will post her undies for public view, shameless dirty lowlife prostitutte

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ogascomax: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2022
This one tire person.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Iykenuwa(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2022
eddynaira125:
So people really drink and rejoice the day them born you

Misplace priority

Olosho advertising
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Karemarealty288(m): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2022
The back one.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ibinaboonline: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2022
You don't get it, do you? Can't you see the positioning of her right hand (no wedding ring. I,m available) and then the seemingly pointless display of underwear (denoting sexual availability). I see a woman ripe for marriage and looking for a taker.
eddynaira125:
So people really drink and rejoice the day them born you

Misplace priority

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by chuksoyo21(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Nairaland is now a joke...
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Kharol1234: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
WAHALA grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Hahaha, lolz wtf is your undies doing in a public forum ? And which mod pushed this front page?

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Douwine: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, I mean after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Noble prize award. I became a GCFR, GCON, CFR on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this, thank you so much admin.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Steve0979(m): 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Ur Toto go big like blackboard to fit DAT kind big undis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by tctrills: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:

Haba take it easy. Who told you angel Gabriel is offended? You guys make everyone sinners
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by dododawa1: 11:06am On Jan 21, 2022
This one brain needed RESET

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.