Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies (75687 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / My Dressing To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Kay25(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
I hope the lady is not depressed trying to fit in?she needs jesus help
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Emperorlanky: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Your mother is my mentor tho, just so you know. undecided

Cynthia
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by walozanga(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Steve0979:
Ur Toto go big like blackboard to fit DAT kind big undis

grin others dey complain for the nonsense post that hit front page.. u dey reason Toto grin chai!

2 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by phemmyfour: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pervert thread....spit on it n out!
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Victorized: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
And this made front page
Naialand moderators need a recheck of what should and shouldn't be on the front page
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Ladycewhy(f): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperorlanky:

Cynthia
what's up?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?
It's number 2. U won't use black bra for white top. And u love to be sexy at work, so u won't pick 3

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:
What is holding angel Gabriel from blowing the trumpet.

We are who we are, the world is what it is.
guy take time o...wen I wan abt to hammer enjoy u want make Dem come end the world...Waka there(in a fun and playful wey bros)

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by STARKENNETH(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by tnerro1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
We wey normal for this country no plenty I swear
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Newboss(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pant and bra wey your boss suppose dey shift every fûcking day.

Ask your boss
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Solofresh2: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
alienvirus:
You mean someone created this topic and someone else pushed it to front page and so many great topics are confined to the back pages?

Olohun tobi o
Lol
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Sheleads(f): 1:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
See how naiaraland men are wailing all over the place grin grin grin I am sure the lady is advertising her thrift underwears. And she succeeded in drawing attention....
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by okoroemeka(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let me wait and hear from mummy G.O fess..
I am surprised to see chemise in that picture I thought that is extinct long ago,in fact I have not seen that thing in years,I thought women are wearing only rope these days because that is what I see in my house,I have 3 grown girls and a wife plus other extras ,but it is only rope or will I call it bikini is what see,
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ufotunang: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nawaoooo...how can these solve the problems of Nigeria
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Henon: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who is this one?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by qcsave(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
With this small bra, it means ur breast no get better storage space for the family.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by okpanachil: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:

We are who we are, the world is what it is.

Don clericuzio
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Valtteri: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
A stupid thread. And this made front page? Nairaland has really gone to the dogs.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by HRSweetness(f): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by HBB1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
alienvirus:
You mean someone created this topic and someone else pushed it to front page and so many great topics are confined to the back pages?

Olohun tobi o

Allahu Akbar!
grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by odiagabros(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Moderator don mad
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by AgricMaster: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2022

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by jeff1607(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Badgers14:
Let me wait and hear from mummy G.O fess..

She is going to hell grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Emperorlanky: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
what's up?

Hmmm! What's up?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by zelnababa(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
so useless,so some ladies still put on skirt undies? when tight short has take over.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by nathpope(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
For bringing this the FP

The MODs are not to blame is a novel by Ola Rotimi.

The MODs must be Crazy is a comedy series of films starring the Namibian San farmer and actor Nǃxau ǂToma.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If you are wearing a white sleeve it will be best to go with the black undies.
it's a no brainer. Either black or light grey(ash) will not show under white
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by futurerex: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ino go beta for de mod wey move this nonsense to front page.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Munzy14(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nsogbu di kwa.. Mariangeles i huru thread a? grin

Ike agwula umu uwa.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by prophetfire: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?
. You take idea dey look for customer to dey service your thing for you. No be so?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by tfelicityk(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
See advert strategy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.