Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies (75672 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / My Dressing To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Cubeman: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2022
You chose white bra, white pant and black underskirt
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by paskal16: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
bunmitepresh:
I think number 2,I love the set of Bras ❤️
why not number 3
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by tuboi: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
What is this nonsense doing on front page? Nairaland is becoming a joke…. sad sad sad
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Nothing turns me on like those "Black Undies"
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by marsup: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2022
These undies aren't yours, show the world your real undies... grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Kini gbogbo eleyi
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Michelle70(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2022
system21:
Angel Michael should retire if he doesn't know his job
hahahaha
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by isaythetruth(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2022
This is the highest level of stupidity and unforgivable idiocy!
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Kosoco(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Perv mod
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by fotadmowmend(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
NairaLand self...... See d kind post for fp
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by MarxMike(m): 11:30am On Jan 21, 2022
So... It's the black one for me,... Do you mind putting it on and showing us how you look in it, I want to check something first embarassed
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Zolathrift: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Really?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?

Scam. shocked
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Bouncin(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
The mod that pushed this to Fp is high on mgburu something undecided
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Teenaira: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?

I hope my guess is right.
None.
Must you be in undies ?

I beg you, please do not bring this topic up again. Thank you in advance for your understanding
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

Ah ah! Is that fr ur AUNTY? COS the 3rd undy is for ppl BIRTHED early 60s' not even my sis will put this underwear skirt in a cute short skirt.. abi u are DEEPER in this LIFE ? grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Bahamas95(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Are those panties not too big for that your small nyassssh? undecided
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by rolams(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Nairaland is becoming something else ooo.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by PrinceMajestic: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
I hate Naija girls especially southern Nigeria girls, dirty shameless smelling prhostitutes
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Ladycewhy(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
If you are wearing a white sleeve it will be best to go with the black undies.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Oluwasaudy(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Are you m*d or something

The mods way move this to front page are suffering from mental imbalance
tongue
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by blackmantis: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Seun why is this on the front page?
Of what relevance is it?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Thebig4: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2022
I can see this people dont have contents, pls follow my youtubechannel/Mekayo if you have nothing to give them
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2022
I no blame the cow. I blame the driver weh no keep eye for road.

I no blame the person weh Show him
Undies him warn wear go work. I blame the mode and him papa for bringing it to peoples attention. I still reserve small blame for us for clicking.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by nickyj19: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
post ur nude pix then I'll tell u which one to wear undecided
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
The moderators are corrupt. I wondered the kind traffic they're trying to generate from bra and panties.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by DWJOBScom(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
So ladies please respond as we have too many old men on nairaland. They cannot stop crying
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If you are wearing a white sleeve it will be best to go with the black undies.
Scam shocked
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2022
The mod that moved this topic to front page deserves some cyber jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by gbagyiza: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Parents should be watchful of their grown up daughters bc those species are beginning to show signs of madness. How on earth a normal person will drop her inner wears on social media, proudly informing people to take a look. This is madness now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Ladycewhy(f): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

Scam shocked
undecided. Care to explain yourself so intelligent people can understand the gibberish that you just typed?
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
undecided. Care to explain yourself so intelligent people can understand the gibberish that you just typed?

All ladies of this generation are scam get it to your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.