Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies (75652 Views)

Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos) / How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / My Dressing To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ogaemma: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Apparently Your IQ Is Less Than That Of A Fish.]

So how do we describe the IQ of the person who took this nonsense to front page.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Ladycewhy(f): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

All ladies of this generation are scam get it to your brain.
Your mother is my mentor tho, just so you know. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Useless thread created by a f@g to lure inventless b@boons.

Enjoy.

*Spits and walks out*
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by medriano: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
So you expect us to guess which one you wore? What is this world turning into? You are dense.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by krushdripper(m): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Woe betides the nonsensical admin that pushed this to FP & your undies pieces you there OP

Mr Seun Osewa, what is really actually the meaning of this kind of degrading crap of updates ?? This is no where near fit to be on Naira Land, even if we had Naira Air.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladycewhy:
your mother is my mentor tho. undecided

Eye lash scam, dress scam, weavon scam, makeup scam. Now bra and undies scam. My mum doesn't mentor scammers. Thank you! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Germi9: 11:58am On Jan 21, 2022
Number 1
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by anointedf(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Even if you are looking out for Husband. Must it be done this way. This is sheer ungodliness.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by jimter44(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
This is appalling.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ukpahu(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
SEE AS SHE CARRY HERSLEF ENTER HELLFIRE MOMY G O HAND NO THIS ONE
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ProGSM(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one will not go to .......
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ALFADOS(m): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?
we no see the Pampers you wear, carry go abeg
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by jimter44(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Younghacka:
To Think That This One Has Passed Through The Four Walls Of A University.
Sister How You Take Graduate From Law School Cos Apparently Your IQ Is Less Than That Of A Fish.
How Dare You Bring Such Mediocre Matters To The Public.
#Spits

She could be a secretary in a law firm.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Ladycewhy(f): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

Eye lash scam, dress scam, weavon scam, makeup scam. Now bra and undies scam. My mum doesn't mentor scammers. Thank you! shocked
If bra and undies are scam, in other words your mum walks around naked? undecided,no undies? Tell us more grin

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by OBTOREPA(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:
My dressing for work today in a law firm. I selected one of the undies in the photo. Can you guess which of the undie sets I selected?
Perverts generation!
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by ALFADOS(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jerryog:

please tell them, lol

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
You jus gave some NL perverts shiixt to self-service on grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by irekez(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is madness
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Sheriman(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Orisirisi
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by highness25(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Younghacka:
Sister How You Take Graduate From Law School Cos Apparently Your IQ Is Less Than That Of A Fish.
#Spits
What will you now say about the person that posted it? If the post was not brought to the public, I guess you wouldn't have seen it

2 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by janetakan(f): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
And this is front page material?

Shame on naira land. *spits*

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by donMIG(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
How e take make front page sef
All this kind tins sef dei tire me... Y u no just naked make we c u inside d undies instead of using still to create dirty images in our minds

I bet most judges must have seen them undies too
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Younghacka:
#Spits
In fact...she has any brain

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Iykenuwa(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
STARKENNETH:

PLS SIR,I GAVE MY ADDRESS,BUT STILL DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU,PLS SIR THE 5K WOULD REALLY HELP MY FAMILY sad

I sent you a message asking for your WhatsApp number
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by janetakan(f): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
msughdoo:

You need to get a life!

Posting downloaded pictures of female underwears when we all know your white underwears are all BROWN due to dirtiness.

I don't blame you Sha.

I blame NL for having perverts as officials.

1 Like

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by kinzation(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
alienvirus:
You mean someone created this topic and someone else pushed it to front page and so many great topics are confined to the back pages?

Olohun tobi o

E gbolohun tobi
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
alienvirus:
You mean someone created this topic and someone else pushed it to front page and so many great topics are confined to the back pages?

Olohun tobi o
The mods are not stupid Per se grin Just look at the traffic on the thread and the pages it has garnered already! They know this thread it’s stupid and the op would be lashed, and one thing I have noticed is this, mods enjoy pushing posts that requires high bashing like this to front page.
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Jumbojax(m): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
So this changes the price of what??
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Bamzyriches451: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omo!! Nairaland don finally die patapa, make Dem kuku burry am
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by Ijaya123: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:
What is holding angel Gabriel from blowing the trumpet.

We are who we are, the world is what it is.

Who told you it is angel Gabriel that will blow the trumpet? grin grin grin
Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by okwadatigbogal: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nairaland is becoming a place where pervert males prowl. I can tell you authoritatively that it's a MAN that posted this! What kind of foolish and disrespectful post is this Who moved this to frontpage? And this picture was obviously gotten from the internet

Perverts everywhere. @seun, you have to take care because the way women are degraded and disrespected on this platform, you will soon blacklist yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Dressing For Work Today With Possible Undies by angelfallz(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
So shimi is till in existence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.