Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41657 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Looks like a set up or revenge or Judgement.

Did you break a girls heart in your past?

If no, then, it is another wickedness which you have done to someone else which is has been repayed. (Judgmen)

If not, then you ought to know that Satan hates you and I do hope it is because you are normally righteous.

If so, then Job, Daniel and shedrach Test is taking place which means God is using you to mock Satan.

Now the children of satan are coming for me.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
ravensckar:
Below is an excerpt from the Nigerian Criminal Code on the subject of discourse. Like I asserted before now, a man cannot rape his lawfully wedded wife;

Section 6 of the Criminal Code defines unlawful carnal knowledge as that which takes place otherwise than between husband and wife; and the offence is complete upon penetration. In other words, marital rape is not an offence in Nigeria. A husband cannot rape his wife. It is assumed that the wife gives implied general consent to sexual intercourse with her husband.

Wow, insightful, I just researched on this now and realized spousal rape is not a crime in Nigeria even if there is overwhelming evidence of lack of consent. So much for those shouting, he would have been jailed. His main crime is assault!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Breakingnews101:

This is probably the dumbest comment I've read from you ever! I'm shocked at your logic and disappointed with your analysis. Did you say this for likes? What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you guys on Nairaland?

This is not a redpill / blue pill issue... this is a much more serious issue : spousal (physical) abuse that quickly escalated into RAPE!

No means no! Married or not...rape is rape! It's reached epidemic proportions in Nigeria. So many girlfriends/wives have been raped and traumatized by their boyfriends/husbands.

In the average uninformed Nigerian guy's mind, if a lady comes to visit it means she's interested in sex, no amount of dissuasion will make him not RAPE her on the day. It's so bad a lady that gets raped is even led (erroneously to believe she's the cause of the rape).Sad.

I'm a doctor (male) and I've had to treat rape victims during the course of my practice. It's a TRAUMATIC experience that scars the majority of sufferers all through their life...It's real and its unpleasant. The majority will not last a month outside the shores of this lawless country. You lot are a bunch of rapists and enablers.

You reffered to him as a good man, you met him before? How do you know? He raped you before too?
Not everyone is a masochist you know?

What if she stopped loving him for whatever reason??
So many 'what ifs' to consider in this story.
We haven't heard her side of the story...
People fall in and out of love all the time! You can't force someone to love you can you? Last time I checked it's not a crime to stop loving someone?

What's your definition of a weak man? A man that acknowledges his wrong and apologises for his wrong?
When did apologizing for one's wrongdoing become a sign of weakness?
Insecure, insignificant and inconsequential minds everywhere trying desperately to form redpill o!

What is your definition of a redpill man/strong man? A man that beats you repeatedly until you bleed, gets aroused and proceeds to rape you?
Remember again not everyone is a masochist like you! So don't crucify the poor girl for not having your desires.

I'm not for shameless begging and grovelling...If its not productive then its not productive. What's the point in continuing to grovel if the lady has moved on?

My points are :
1. He should be AWARE he effed up big time beating and raping his wife.

2. He should be sincerely sorry about this and apologise to his wife ...it's not all about him. Get respected members of both families involved if possible. Seek to understand and then be understood.

3. If he loves his wife, he should give her time to heal she just might come around, just might.

4. If she doesn't come around, he can't force her to...not amount of begging will change anything!

P.S This is NOT a redpill/ bluepill matter abeg.
You are not a wise man, now I believe the statement that indeed academic intelligence is way different from wisdom which you obviously lack.You are just shouting rape but you never really addressed the situation that lead him into the silly act which I condemned him for in my statement. Learn to tackle issues from the root cause if you want to go smoothly and far in life.On a normal day I know what to type to cause wahala but this is a family issue and I don't want to be biased. If a man is responsible and doing his duties (80%),the woman has no right to be silly and feel so comfortable in her silliness while been supported by her equally silly family. If the op were to be my brother, I bet you that woman will not return back smoothly, its going to be a tough ride for her and none of my brothers can be this silly.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

I will not stare anybody of sex, but I very well know that you don't force someone into sex and they are at liberty to starve you of it if they want to because it is their body and not yours.

Tell the OP to tell you the reason why his wife locked up for two months because she will not do it without reason.
I have never forced myself on a man and no man can force himself on me learn to respect women's bodies.
A woman/ wife is the PROPERTY of her husband; this may shock you but it is actually found in the Holy Bible.
Hence, there is nothing like marital rape.
This doesnt mean men should beat their wives or force sex upon them though... but legally speaking a woman should consent most of the time....
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Richy4(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
NoToPile:

Solid points, if he likes he should listen to advises of those who know nothing else to do but shout simp simp up and down and wannabe repillars.
There's some good advise there but I know he won't go with that, he needs some boys to validate his actions or inactions.

I hope he takes the good advice...Reading all the insults on this thread is just heart breaking... The guy is already bleeding inside...Adding derogatory words and insults to his situation will not solve anything....He might even loose his job if care is not taken,...
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jobig(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Maybe the wife is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BabaIbo: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:
Point out the lie, do you force anyone to have sex with you without their consent have you not heard of bodily autonomy?it is the truth and you are the one not being reasonable.
[/s]
Go and read the law guiding marriage or marital issues in Nigeria with respect to consents in marriage and stop asking me silly question.
You claimed you are married and you didn't read that before you signed your marriage contract/certificate(if at all there is any).

[s]
Indeed, anyway she is not his property that his why he will keep suffering for his misdeeds, property my foot she did nothing wrong it is her body and you don't force the person to have sex with you when men do this to their wives their wives don't rape them
He didn'buy her and even if women were for sale you shameless men will not be able to afford them.
Your reasoning is so low the wife's family should throw his small money back at him no amount is too big for them to watch a beast kill their daughter because she did not have sex with him.It only a foolish woman that will settle for such a man like the OP and she will leave as the other one left too.
[/s]
Like I said I made that statement because you're being s*lly.
With the way you folks visit different places when searching OR praying for life partners, one would think you will be reasonable when you finally meet one.
I'm 95% sure you're not married, 80% sure your older ones are also on the same boat.

He paid her bride price, so he bought her.
Your d*fected sense couldn't see I made that statement because of your failure to accept she was wrong by starving him of sex in their union.

[s]
Abeg keep quiet will the some men foolishly rape her the worst they can do is carry another woman and not be all women dey dey affected or moved by that so it is nothing new.
[/s]
Go home and tell your old*r male siblings/relatives to keep quiet.
Who says they are all moved by that?
But that will save him the stress, and again he wouldn't need to worry over her.
Infact, making it official(2nd wife) will be better.
If she like make the thing rotten after that na she know, as long as the man is getting serviced adequately from the other, and if she tries the same her papa house(or divorce) straight.

[s]
You are the one talking trash that is why I am taking my time to correct you because you are just embarrassing yourself get raped and violated by your wife first and see if you will talking like this being dummies to whom?lol you think I will settle for low class men like you and the OP? I am too enlightened and educated to be a dummy in my own home.
[/s]
St*pid talk, see as your sense sour sef, see reasoning, omo the man wey go dey with you gat a big task ahead.
In one instance, you will claim married, in another you will contradict yourself.
I knw the truth about your status even before seeing the bolden.
You want to drag head with the man in his home? You will receive what people that did that before you received, efulef*.
What will a man like me be doing with a woman that has every tendency to be fo*lish and wh*rish like you in the first place?
My prayers and the prayers of my loved ones over me won't even let that happen.
A woman that sees no wrong in starving his husband sex but shares it freely to her secret lover. Tah!

[s]
I don't need to pray for anything because I didn't end up with a bush rat and beast in form of a man who can be stupid enough to force me into sex, tueh I don't sleep with beast lowlife in the form of men any woman going through that should deal with such a man before leaving the animal and run for her dear life you men think women of today are idiots.
[/s]

Trash as usual.

As long as you see no wrong in a woman denying her legally married husband sex(his conjugal right) for no serious/meaningful/known reason, everything you typed are trashes.

You can claim whatever you like here but I am not the type to be moved by the usual Nairaland faceless people lies/bragging.

D*llard, you didn't end up with a... yen yen yen, meaning you are married, right?
So you got married without going for marriage class, because if you do you would have come across "SEX" as a topic. It is an important topic in every religion.

Who knows if you're a baby mama or the type they put at home without doing the needful on them.

You can write whatever you like, one thing is certain you are not what you're claiming.

Even ladies better than you in all ramifications that tried it with their men knw where they found themselves(divorce).

You're not fit to dust the shoes of some women that doesn't deny their husbands of their conjugal right even when their union is experiencing friction at some point in time.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
I agree with the foolish family statement, imagine nobody in her family is scolding her for denying her husband his conjugal rights and keeping him in the dark for her silly behaviour. This weak man went further to start kneeling up and down in her in-laws family, such an overcooked vegetable man.When I get married and my husband dare acts weak or show any sign of weakness before my family, I will do the unthinkable and teach him a lesson on how to carry himself well and command respect before people, that's how my own dad is.No be me like this husband go take go do yeye with his knees before my family,outsiders or anybody as the case may be. He did not only disrespected himself but his wife as well but in this case his wife is a foolish woman.Very silly and weak op, I can never get wet for this kind of man lol.

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by showbiz4all27(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
@OP please take this advice I quoted. Two wrongs don't make things right. Fine, you bleeped up big time to have raised your hands against your wife to the level of rape which you've admitted and one can feel your sense of being remorseful here. I'm married with kids and I can't even imagine my wife denied me one of her conjugal bliss duty for a whole 2 months when you both haven't discussed it.

You really need to retract not for lack of insensitivity but to keenly know what's up with your wife. To me, I'm thinking your wife set you up on this and you fell for the bait. Just follow this advice this person I quoted highlighted and definitely you'll get to know the root cause of all this.

Lastly, focus on your job and man-up. Like people have said, you've done ALL that is required as a sinner begging for forgiveness. DON'T EVER GO FOR RECONCILIATION AGAIN. Give her enough of the required space on earth and watch as things unfold. Apologies if there's typos nairalanders grin

Raalsalghul:
Bro ignore them (your wife especially) since you've apologized and they don't want to budge.

You already have her account number so keep sending the usual and keep records of transactions.

Also make sure you take out time to see your daughter may be bi-weekly but under no condition should you make another conciliatory move towards your wife.

I have a feeling she's tired of the marriage and you can use the ignore button to test that fact. She might return or not and that's what you'll use to guide your next line of action.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

A woman/ wife is the PROPERTY of her husband; this may shock you but it is actually found in the Holy Bible.

Lol no matter how you want to lie to yourself in year 2022 no woman is the property of her husband especially not in today's world where slavery is a crime.

A wife is not a slave to her husband that fam be owned and purchased.

The majority of democracies around the world are secular, not religious and so the Holy Bible is not a foundation of laws in Nigeria and the country is a secular one so what the Bible says is irrelevant here.

In countries that have established marital rape as a crime you will not bring in the Bible as your defence so that is a very silly premise, the law is the law while religion is religion and in some countries, there is marital rape which has been legally established

Stop reasoning like an illiterate it is embarrassing

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ravensckar(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Wow, insightful, I just researched on this now and realized spousal rape is not a crime in Nigeria even if there is overwhelming evidence of lack of consent. So much for those shouting, he would have been jailed. His main crime is assault!
Bros, that's the beauty of the law for you; it's based on facts and not morality or emotions. Most people screaming 'rape' don't even know what the law says about it and they wouldn't bother to find out. Funny enough, even when you point it out to them what the law says about it, they will still choose to wallow in ignorance. For them, the law only exist to sausage their emotions.

You see all these arguments for online forum, e dey sweet well well. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BabaIbo: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

This doesnt mean men should beat their wives or force sex upon them though... but legally speaking a woman should consent most of the time....

Don't mind her, I was even using that statement lightly because of her failure to find any wrong doing in what she did i.e sex starvation.
The OP erred big time but the wife is also to be blamed. If the OP did not do what he did, maybe he got a side one instead, I don't think he will have any blame on him.

She(the lady you quoted) is arguing emotionally and the funny thing is she claimed she is married, and she doesn't know what the law both religiously and legally say about marriage. cheesy grin grin

Some of these people don't know that when a woman signs a marriage contract, it supersedes any other consent. Reason why there is nothing like marital rape.
Although courtesy demands the man ask in order to have an enjoyable one with her or make her feel like a partner.

This is faceless forum o, I dey enjoy her rant sha. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ravensckar(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol no matter how you want to lie to yourself in year 2022 no woman is the property of her husband especially not in today's world where slavery is a crime.

The majority of democracies around the world are secular, not religious and so the Holy Bible is not a foundation of laws in Nigeria and the country is a secular one so what the Bible says is irrelevant here.

In countries that have established marital rape as a crime you will not bring in the Bible as your defence so that is a very silly premise, the law is the law while religion is religion and in some countries, there is marital rape which has been legally established

Perhaps he didn't put his assertions aptly. But under the Nigerian law, there's nothing called 'spousal rape'. Try to research about it so that you don't end up being the 'illiterate'. cheesy cheesy cheesy

PS- ignorance is no excuse in law.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Maxxim: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tell your family members to reach out to hers esp the elderly ones, after that call her so you can both have some good time together but if she and her family still insist.

Turn things around, give her some time frame if she doesn't resume to your house within that time she should just forget whatever you've had together, be a man op.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

The Bible is my standard....
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Henz81: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
I think you should just move on, after all she is safe at her family's house.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by okoroemeka(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Sir, she did not tell me her reasons,
how would I know, when I'm not a witch.

I'm also sure it's because of that incident, that's why her parents are acting up. She might as well add some lies.. Who knows.

Seriously I'm so depressed.
I feel what you are passing through now but believe these are lessons you are been thought about life,first lesson you must learn is mind control,she denied you sex,yes that is the main weapon in a woman's arsenal to fight back,you could have ignored her and controlled your libido by masturbation if you don't want the drama of side chicks,with that power to control your desire I don't see why you could beat and also rape an unwilling woman,the second lesson is damage control,you went to your in-laws house to apologize and bring your wife back they refused,you even kneeled down to beg,it shows that you are still a good man that has remorse for what he has done,you have done everything you suppose to do even nearly sacrificing your job for peace,this is time to be a man,do not kneel down anymore,stand up brush off the dust from your knees and wipe your eyes,your marriage is at a crossroad and whatever you do now will set the template of how you will be treated,be a man and ignore her,don't call or try to reach out to her, believe me in one month she will start having problems with her mother and sisters and she will try to run back,that is when you will stand firm and read to her the riot act,

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
placeofallure:

I agree with most of you saying he should stop begging her.

He did bad but he's apologised.

Men have ego and if they can stoop to beg.... Who are we? Even God forgives.

I had a scuffle with hubby yesterday afternoon and he said things to me. In the evening, he came begging. He took back his words. It was a moment of anger, which I am responsible for. He then made promises of things he'd do just to appease me. The way he was reeling out promises, I felt pity, I had to let go. This morning alone, he's delivered three out of his promises. What else?

My problem here is why would she zip up for 2 months?

What has the man done that she found so unforgivable that'll make her to just recline into her shell?

Mr. Man, stop begging really. I believe in communication. She should talk to you before this issue degenerated to this level of having to leave the house.

Later, when the dust is a bit settled, seek to talk things through with your father-in-law. You might get lucky. Good luck to you man.

Nice one... Wish you and your hubby better days of favour and understanding in marriage... You have a reasonable hubby... You also acted well by not prolonging the matter ...

Nice comment by the way...

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by iTearHerToto: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.
Read the first 3 comments and stop being a weakling. Ciao
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
jahlove4jah:
The worst thing to happen to you now is to loose your job.

You have made the mistake.

You have also taken the best steps to show how sorry you are. It's up to her now to decide if she will forgive and sort things out with you. Don't pressure her to do that her let her do it at her own time.

Focus on yourself and your job. Don't let this one mistake ruin you.
FACT... I pray he doesn't lose hi job cause it will not be funny especially in these trying times...
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stereotypes:

You are the sick person here and obviously a waste of space.

Please put links to the studies and peer reviewed journals that say lack of sex means the person will rape.

This is why people like you travel abroad and within a few months get locked up because you don't understand the simple concept around consent.

There are many ways to resolve lack of sex in a relationship / marriage that doesn't involve a beat down with forceful intercourse. He is not the first and will not be the last. Many couples go through periods where sexual intercourse may be an issue and many of them have not beaten or raped their partners.

Sensible men would NEVER EVER force themselves on anyone and would rather lay their cards on the table than allow themselves to be used as tools of destruction, but you wouldn't know because you're a fo.ol anyways.

Stay well sah!

Olaniyi Adedoja Bah, a fellow redpill like most commenters on this topic got 3 life sentences and 76 years for rape when he traveled to the United states.
The Op should thank his stars tha he lives in a lawless country like Nigeria.

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by iTearHerToto: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Evidenx(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
One big lesson I have learnt this January is : DON'T SCRATCH YOUR BODY D WAY ITS SCRATCHES YOU,OTHER WISE YOU WILL GET INJURED.

OP if you didn't rape your wife,the fault would have been on ur wife for denying you sex for 2 months...now you messed up.

Give your wife time. A wound doesn't heal in a day neither in weeks or months.

As your wife dey her papa so,she dey see you as demon. She is traumatized.
Give her time,work on yourself never to rape and lastly and more importantly pray to baba God to help save your marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
olatunjithomas:

If you're being sued for defamation now, do you think you can ever get out of it?? Do you have proof to support your family allegations??

Make your mouth no put you for trouble.

What proof are you talking about? The op confessed on Nairakand that he raped his wife. Dont you think that is enough proof?. The marriage is gone and the op is indeed a rapist.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
BabaIbo:
[s][/s]
Go and read the law guiding marriage or marital issues in Nigeria with respect to consents in marriage and stop asking me silly question
Be quiet I know this and I was very specific not to reference Nigerian law or anything related to Nigeria, there is marital rape but not in Nigeria it has not been rectified as it has in other countries.
You claimed you are married and you didn't read that before you signed your marriage contract/certificate(if at all there is any)
Keep quiet I did not consent to non consensual sex and nobody consents to non consensual sex it is borderline rape, signing a marriage certificate does not give anybody the right to violate the bodily autonomy of their spouse get that through your head if your spouse says no you don't force it.

Like I said I made that statement because you're being s*lly.
With the way you folks visit different places when searching OR praying for life partners, one would think you will be reasonable when you finally meet one.
I'm 95% sure you're not married, 80% sure your older ones are also on the same boat
Who cares about your assumption wet in concern me does it change my stance?no it does not.

He paid her bride price, so he bought her
He did not buy her, slavery is illegal no human being can buy a human being if she was for sale he would not even be able to afford her if people come against bride price you lots will be shouting for the need of its preservation but you view brideprice as someone being bought how much you even pay self?
Your d*fected sense couldn't see I made that statement because of your failure to accept she was wrong by starving him of sex in their union
Your low IQ could not see that OP is not being 100% honest and that no woman will deny you sex without a valid reason and even if she did it is her body and she is not wrong have you never heard of bodily autonomy?

Go home and tell your old*r male siblings/relatives to keep quiet.
Who says they are all moved by that?
But that will save him the stress, and again he wouldn't need to worry over her.
Infact, making it official(2nd wife) will be better.
If she like make the thing rotten after that na she know, as long as the man is getting serviced adequately from the other, and if she tries the same her papa house(or divorce) straight
Keep quiet you trashy men are not that important abeg

[quot?]St*pid talk, see as your sense sour sef, see reasoning, omo the man wey go dey with you gat a big task ahead.
In one instance, you will claim married, in another you will contradict yourself.
I knw the truth about your status even before seeing the bolden.
You want to drag head with the man in his home[/quote]The man is enjoying me with love and it is our home and yes we are partners and happy you must be miserable that there are men like that shey wink
You will receive what people that did that before you received, efulef*
Why the insults are you a lowlife tongue too much tears that a woman like me is very happy I can never receive that because I don't live with a beast.
What will a man like me be doing with a woman that has every tendency to be fo*lish and wh*rish like you in the first place?
My prayers and the prayers of my loved ones over me won't even let that happen.
A woman that sees no wrong in starving his husband sex but shares it freely to her secret lover. Tah!
Please keep quiet and God has indeed blessed me that I don't have any business with your likes people that reason like you can never be friends with me not to talk of being boyfriends or husbands a man like you is too low for a woman like me.

[s][/s]

Trash as usual.

As long as you see no wrong in a woman denying her legally married husband sex(his conjugal right) for no serious/meaningful/known reason, everything you typed are trashes.
Even men deny their wives sex too include it there, it is not trash nobody's body belongs to you except yours so learn to respect that.

You can claim whatever you like here but I am not the type to be moved by the usual Nairaland faceless people lies/bragging
Who cares about what you think you are not that important grin.

D*llard, you didn't end up with a... yen yen yen, meaning you are married, right?
So you got married without going for marriage class, because if you do you would have come across "SEX" as a topic. It is an important topic in every religion
Why the insults you sound so hurt stop crying na cheesy Please keep quiet who says sex is not important, you just don't force your way through anybody not willing to have sex with you.My body my choice

Who knows if you're a baby mama or the type they put at home without doing the needful on them
And so what is being a baby mama a crime if I were a baby mama I will be better than the woman married to you, what needful needs to be done when I have already consented to the arrangement why e dey pain you ?

You can write whatever you like, one thing is certain you are not what you're claiming.

Even ladies better than you in all ramifications that tried it with their men knw where they found themselves(divorce).

You're not fit to dust the shoes of some women that doesn't deny their husbands of their conjugal right even when their union is experiencing friction at some point in time.
You are talking like as if divorce is bad abeg jaare some kind divorce na blessing especially if the woman is cursed with a man like you and OP.

Who is interested in dusting their shoes?nawa oo who cares, and get this through your head denying someone sex is not a crime go and learn the meaning of consent and bodily autonomy you don't force people to have sex with you and they can deny you all they want it is left for you to step out or divorce them not rape and abuse them.

If the OP was a woman what will you say or how many women denied sex by their husbands go ahead to abuse and rape them?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

The Bible is my standard....

It is not the standard of the law so pray not get caught up with the law
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by dfrost: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

Who hacked Iyaebe? cheesy grin shocked
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
ravensckar:
Perhaps he didn't put his assertions aptly. But under the Nigerian law, there's nothing called 'spousal rape'. Try to research about it so that you don't end up being the 'illiterate'. cheesy cheesy cheesy

PS- ignorance is no excuse in law.

Who said I didn't know this did you in anyway see me refer to Nigeria.

I said other countries and yes the law has not been rectified in Nigeria and the country is even lawless to begin with but then does it change the fact that spousal rape is established law in some jurisdictions?

I am in the legal world so I very well know that and I don't need you to tell me yes there is nothing like spousal rape but then a man can not commit violence against his wife and it could be a sexual assault on her and he did assault her too that one can be very well established here.

Before talking about ignorance check yourself too
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Breakingnews101: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not a wise man, now I believe the statement that indeed academic intelligence is way different from wisdom which you obviously lack.You are just shouting rape but you never really addressed the situation that lead him into the silly act which I condemned him for in my statement. Learn to tackle issues from the root cause if you want to go smoothly and far in life.On a normal day I know what to type to cause wahala but this is a family issue and I don't want to be biased. If a man is responsible and doing his duties (80%),the woman has no right to be silly and feel so comfortable in her silliness while been supported by her equally silly family. If the op were to be my brother, I bet you that woman will not return back smoothly, its going to be a tough ride for her and none of my brothers can be this silly.

Iyaebe do you know Noah09 personally? How do you know he is fulfilling 80% of his duties? Because he said it? You will be shocked if the wife presents her side of the story o! I'm just trying to be as objective and unbiased as much as possible here...domestic violence is an epidemic in Nigeria.
It's ugly and alarming.
Sad thing? We dey treat am with kid's gloves the majority of the time. The other day, a married couple came for consultation/treatment, the lady had a black eye, they said she fell and hit her eye on the door handle. Cock and bull story obviously, nobody pressured them b4 they eventually told me themselves that it was the husband that punched her in the eye. Reason? Sexual incompatibility. He wasn't satisfying her sexually and had become aggressive overtime. Sick shit!
Don't be quick to take sides when you haven't heard from both sides.
You're smart cool this was a lesson. You've learnt, i know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BigBashiru: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is not the standard of the law so pray not get caught up with the law

There's nothing like marital rape in the Nigerian criminal code.... someone recently quoted it on this thread....
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
placeofallure:

[s]
I agree with most of you saying he should stop begging her.

He did bad but he's apologised.

Men have ego and if they can stoop to beg.... Who are we? Even God forgives.

I had a scuffle with hubby yesterday afternoon and he said things to me. In the evening, he came begging. He took back his words. It was a moment of anger, which I am responsible for. He then made promises of things he'd do just to appease me. The way he was reeling out promises, I felt pity, I had to let go. This morning alone, he's delivered three out of his promises. What else?

My problem here is why would she zip up for 2 months?

What has the man done that she found so unforgivable that'll make her to just recline into her shell?

Mr. Man, stop begging really. I believe in communication. She should talk to you before this issue degenerated to this level of having to leave the house.

Later, when the dust is a bit settled, seek to talk things through with your father-in-law. You might get lucky. Good luck to you man.
[/s]
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigBashiru:

There's nothing like marital rape in the Nigerian criminal code.... someone recently quoted it on this thread....
Did I say I did not know?
Nigerian laws are not up to date anyway that is why the law cannot recognise than even men can be abused and raped too, when the rest of the world is moving on only 36 countries or less including Nigeria has not criminalised marital rape whereas majority of countries around the world have

The OP can still be held for assaulting his wife too if she can prove sexual assault and domestic violence and this is a clear cut case on that even though marital rape even male rape has not be rectified in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.