Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41622 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kollins11: 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol any evil power against my life holy ghost fire.

You will only end up in hell fire grin grin

Clownish he-goat
If you nor collect eh..My Mama na Bastard, na me dey tell you... You must collect. It's a must, na Assurance!! No two ways about it.

I don't tell you say 2 months too long.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Pegi23(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mr man u are not cute tho..well kindly give that poor woman the space she needs..she has suffer enough in your hands abegi..ur daughter can't be with u until she is off age ..rather it is either u both get co custody or ur wife get custody and u get visiting custody..don't be foolish..give her the space and also constantly beg and ask her for forgiveness okay..
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kingharzyz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.

This rape in marriage is what I can never understand , I go marry woman and still beg for sex!

My wife can’t tell me No without given me a reason while I can’t say No to her also without a proper reason!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Hiq0: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
It’s not by force
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Kingharzyz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.

Simp. Many times you need to act like you don’t care.

Don’t you’ve parent ? I wish everyone could have a ever courageous mother like mine.

Keel yourself because of woman wey go marry another man! After you don kpaii.

Be a man! Give her the damn space lock up and watch them come back home.

Simp

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Idaytesj29(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pegi23:
Mr man u are not cute tho..well kindly give that poor woman the space she needs..she has suffer enough in your hands abegi..ur daughter can't be with u until she is off age ..rather it is either u both get co custody or ur wife get custody and u get visiting custody..don't be foolish..give her the space and also constantly beg and ask her for forgiveness okay..

Me I just want to ask one question, as a lady/woman, I need you to shed some light. Why will a duly wedded wife, not sick and not doing her menstruation refuse her husband sex for two good months?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bro, you have done the right thing...her family are not helping matter
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
If you nor collect eh..My Mama na Bastard, na me dey tell you... You must collect. It's a must, na Assurance!! No two ways about it.

I don't tell you say 2 months too long.
You go collect wetin you dey find because e nor concern me.

*Yawns* better pray that you don't end up useless cheesy cheesy

I don't even know why I am wasting my time responding to you when you are sick in the head better check your brain you go soon enter street.

Otondo na you go collect undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Oyolohi24: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
[When I am looking for an-law tdat can so this to me & let me thank God for the space. Just man up for a month without any contact & see her runing back home. She started this wahala first na. quote author=Ahmed0336 post=109541547] Bros, you have done all is needed of a Gentleman. You made a mistake, had apologize to her and her family and most importantly you are remorsed about that act.

If I may, what was her reason(s) for sex starving you? What were her parents stand regarding it?

Oga no stress yourself, if she wan stay with her parents let her be.
If her parents want to change your daughter's school just to wicked you let them do it.

Use this time to develop yourself and save more. Peace!!!![/quote]
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Oyolohi24: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
[nonsense !!. This Bihari regime sef, I go leave you stay tire. imequote author=Pegi23 post=109572431]Mr man u are not cute tho..well kindly give that poor woman the space she needs..she has suffer enough in your hands abegi..ur daughter can't be with u until she is off age ..rather it is either u both get co custody or ur wife get custody and u get visiting custody..don't be foolish..give her the space and also constantly beg and ask her for forgiveness okay..[/quote]
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Buffalo2(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lif her joor, kinni gan. She started de whole shii nah. It's true that you didn't do well by forcing ur way in anyway buh @ the same time she's trying to capitalize on ur gentility to run you over. My dear, settle down, take a deep breath and Hustle hard very soon you'll find ur true love. And for ur daughter, don't worry, you will get her back at the end of the day. Peace
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Buffalo2(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Zaheertyler:

Oga move on... wetin Dey do you self
Move on
Women no finish
Just know say you get pikin with am
But move on
You Dey give that woman too many attention
Olohun and she knows his weakness that's why she capitalized on it.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by SoapQueen(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Oga, focus on your self and stop this character.

In this one life you have, you have to stay strong.

When people perceive you as "weak" "dependent" and "predictable," they'll trample on you.

Go cold on your wife and put yourself first.

You're being to emotional and quite sentimental - that's what led to all of this.

Now, the hunter has become the haunted.

You had no right to rape her but the deed is done.

Try to guard your emotions and stay strong. Get a grip on yourself.

For now, give your wife some space and Focus on yourself and personal growth.

If you let this sink you, you'd lose your job and will only fall deeper into the hole of SIMP-hood.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by greendeals: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by divineappo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

If all you said here is true, exactly as you explained

Then, don't beat yourself too much. Both of you are at fault. She deprived you of sex for upto a month(as you said) without reason, that's unacceptable. There is a possibility she was cheating (maybe)

Then one day, you raped her. And you have admitted your wrongdoing.

Be a man, inform only one person you can confide in, in your family. Take that person to her family to beg, and if she refuses. Bro, let her Bleep off

Do everything to get your child back (that is if you won't rape your daughter some day lol, sorry am being mean)

My point is, personally I won't allow her take custody of the child (am speaking for myself).

I hope you find a solution bro
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by divineappo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.
maybe I should hit you also, and bleed in your mouth

Rubbish talk
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
divineappo:
maybe I should hit you also, and bleed in your mouth

Rubbish talk
RAPIST!!.. .. Get out of my mention.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by divineappo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
RAPIST!!.. .. Get out of my mention.
olosho feminist

Bitch
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
divineappo:
olosho feminist

Bitch
Because your mother has given #100 to buy data, you feel you can abuse and humiliate people.

Small boy.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Bubblewitch: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Sir, she did not tell me her reasons,
how would I know, when I'm not a witch.

I'm also sure it's because of that incident, that's why her parents are acting up. She might as well add some lies.. Who knows.

Seriously I'm so depressed.
you are not remorseful. You have a daughter, imagine she came home and related her husband did the same to her, how would you react? I pray this never happens to me, if not the marriage is dead. Because of the population of low self esteem ladies, you people now think a woman life revolves around a man. I would rather live alone than stay with a monster. Follow the advice from your fellow abusers, I am glad she left.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by delpee(f): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
@OP
You probably have to take heart and move on if she's unyielding. You did wrong no doubt. Not everyone readily forgives plus rape has a terrible effect on women...at least judging by stories of those affected.

What baffles me is why she stayed away from you for 2 months without any reason. Knowing why may give you an insight into what is going on now. Perhaps she was losing interest. Your sin then added fuel to the fire burning within her.

Let her be for a while. She needs to recover and know what she really wants. Be ready to accept whatever happens. You can't force her to move back if she doesn't want to. If she chooses to opt out, accept it, learn your lessons and pray for a better relationship in future. My prayer is that you're able to reconcile and you both learn to treat each other with love and respect. That's the best for your child as you also know. Best wishes.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by chieni(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
just give her time and pray about it. So many scary thoughts will be going through her mind. God forbid it means she can even loose her life with you. I am actually putting myself in her shoes. It's traumatic sincerely.

please Ignore the secondary school guys telling you she is probably having extra marital affairs. Ask people who have been married for 20 years and above. You won't say they haven't experienced this scenario where for some months they might have not had sex. No marriage is free from challenges. Ask Joke and Olu Jacob. I guess the issue for some of us is lack of communication. You probably would have discussed with her as to why she doesn't want to have sex. You know we women can be babies sometimes. You probably had an unresolved issue of which she might feel you should know or thrash the issue before she can be in the mood for the other room. Unfortunately you probably saw it as nothing.

I remember watching an interview with popular Nigerian Actress Omoni Oboli. She said from the onset, they already had an agreement that divorce was not an option. Make I no lie every marriage get im own challenge but it is only those that decide to keep holding hands to weather the storm will stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by chieni(f): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kellzzyy:

He doesn't need to admit the rape in court.
It'll be hard for her to prove the rape.
This is just legal technicalities. He could whip up an entirely new story about the saga and the court would grant him custody.
Oga he says he wants his wife back.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by emmyN(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2022
sisisioge:
See how wahala just wear cardigan for you! Hian! Sex is beautiful....sex should be enjoyed.....how did you end up with someone not interested in sex when you have high libido? How? Hian! Biko relax....give her space as requested....continue with your life as usual....she will one day get to the point of readiness to discuss. Even the bible discourages sexual denials in marriage! Na wa o.

Bet na wa for you sha....you raped and slapped the love of your life! Jesu gba wa o. It is well.

You go sabi gossip sha. You're always typing like a market woman cheesy.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by emmyN(m): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Noah9:

I wish I saw your post earlier. Could have saved you the agony of the past weeks. You are the one guilt-tripping yourself. A man cannot rape his wife. Do you hear me? A man cannot rape his wife. You assaulted her, fine, that you should be sorry for. But you did not rape your wife! I'm sure both of you are Christians. It would interest some of you to know that by the correct biblical definition of the word adultery, a woman who denies her husband sex commits adultery against him. And adultery is one of the biblical grounds for putting away one's wife. Be guided!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by emmyN(m): 1:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
I watched it in a movie and decided to cause trouble with it here.Fear fear guys lol

Telling us you do what you do here to entertain people raises a brow for me. I've seen many people that do this have internal trouble for themselves. I know some of the things you're told here get to you, which is why you try to explain yourself away sometimes. I hope you are okay?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Noah9:

Meeehnn..
I thank God so much for my own family ooo..
Wallahi..
The things I read on Nairaland eeehn,, I just dey wonder how e take happen to me that I married the type of woman that I married.
Na God Ooo.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:12am On Jan 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticla move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.
Madam..
Were you the one that typed this??
shocked shocked??
Like, seriously??
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Noah9:
Sir, she did not tell me her reasons,
how would I know, when I'm not a witch.

I'm also sure it's because of that incident, that's why her parents are acting up. She might as well add some lies.. Who knows.

Seriously I'm so depressed.
Even though you're married,, can you just forget that marriage fact for now and face your life as if you're just a strong bachelor??
Somehow,, I can see that your own attitude and perspective to life is also causing a lot of things for you.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.
Do you know what SPACE means sef?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Bro ignore them (your wife especially) since you've apologized and they don't want to budge.

You already have her account number so keep sending the usual and keep records of transactions.

Also make sure you take out time to see your daughter may be bi-weekly but under no condition should you make another conciliatory move towards your wife.

I have a feeling she's tired of the marriage and you can use the ignore button to test that fact. She might return or not and that's what you'll use to guide your next line of action.
Free money brings free wahalla..
I guess you know that one??
Why would he be sending same amount of money to her like as before, when she's no longer in the house again to be doing the usual house up-keeping and family feeding plans with the money??
There are conditions and consequences that go with every decisions and actions
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Noah9:
Please I'm not asking anyone for money here and why're you calling me a Simp?

Just because I needed my wife back home?? It's my wife I married legally I'm talking about here.
Oga..
You married her legally, and it is clouding your brain to the extent you forgot to marry her in your own normal reality.
You're carrying the tag of Legal Husband all over, but you lost your position as the Husband in her own eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.