Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41637 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Daxyd4realzy(m): 9:06am On Jan 21, 2022
There is more to this issue than the slap... Seems to be she is just using that slap as her bail out option. She is fed up of the marriage or she don see another option.

Bros, let her be... You have done the best and if the parents support her actions, use legal means to get your child from her.

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It mustn't be his wife,lets say she relays the information to someone else who has come across this thread don't you think the person would have already saved the information gotten here it Is the internet and it always has a trace of you.

It is on this nairaland that husband and wife, boy friend and girl friend or another relative or friend have come to publicly clear out issues they saw someone they know of come on this forum to call them out and you will see another thread by the accused person coming out on naira land to clear out the issue, how did the person see such thereeead it could be someone they know on nairaland that informed them and they had to clear the issue.

So it is not easy for him to disprove if the wife was smart she would have evidence already if she is thinking of divorcing him, a man who raped his wife or in Nigerian law assaulted his wife since he may not be held for rape cannot be granted custody of his daughter.
Not so easy to prove actually.
Will you invite the DSS or police to track the ipiif his moniker and trace him?
He might have switched sim cards. Also, no Nigerian law enforcement agency would go that length even with court orders unless a powerful federal government official is interested in the case.
It doesn't even make sense, this thread would not in any way hold the least sway in a court.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Not so easy to prove actually.
Will you invite the DSS or police to track the ipiif his moniker and trace him?
He might have switched sim cards. Also, no Nigerian law enforcement agency would go that length even with court orders unless a powerful federal government official is interested in the case.
It doesn't even make sense, this thread would not in any way hold the least sway in a court.

A story that touches the heart.

Disprove what I said instead of telling me about the incompetence of the Nigerian parastatals the evidence is admissible and will not be disproved because you said so..
If there is a good lawyer the case is good to go I didn't say there was any need for the police a relative or friend could have come across this information and it is left for a good lawyer to execute it doesn't concern sim cards

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Foodqueen:
Maybe, maybe not...

Time will tell.

How easy for you to just say, u wanted to go with your daughter shocked

So whose daughter is it if not his daughter??
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Daxyd4realzy:
There is more to this issue than the slap... Seems to be she is just using that slap as her bail out option. She is fed up of the marriage or she don see another option.

Bros, let her be... You have done the best and if the parents support her actions, use legal means to get your child from her.

If the wife is smart she would have photos of the assault he meted on her and get a good lawyer to argue her case as to why their daughter can not be in his custody.
Which court will give a girl child of not up to 7 years to her father who is guilty of assault, rape which would be difficult to argue in court except the assault case which can be better argued, the Op dare not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Sergio104(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Bros, you have done all is needed of a Gentleman. You made a mistake, had apologize to her and her family and most importantly you are remorsed about that act.

If I may, what was her reason(s) for sex starving you? What were her parents stand regarding it?

Oga no stress yourself, if she wan stay with her parents let her be.
If her parents want to change your daughter's school just to wicked you let them do it.

Use this time to develop yourself and save more. Peace!!!!

Seconded.

You nailed it.

He has done his part

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by AdvanceAi: 9:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Give her some space.. You won't die
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by stacyadams: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.

angry ;DIf a gay Beat u and rape u,will u say a word to the rapist?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by siant: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.
you be granny nah. Why won't you be sensible?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2022
If my wife dare denies me sex,without any reason, i will not bother her at all but I go lash outside, even do 3some join I swear..

Back to the current matter
I will suggest you give her some space nd continue begging, but if she refuses to accept ur apologies, thn ask for a divorce nd co-parent ur daughter..
This is why I keep advising everyone to date for years, before tieing the knots. Marriage no be beans, a woman who can't forgive you over small matter during relationship, no go still forgive u over same matter while in marriage.

las las modern marriage na scam, love na scam ..cox these days, u need to be extremely rich to keep a woman .. Temptation is too much this 21st century, social media is not even helping at all.

I don see men wey leav abroad women, went bck home to marry a local, brought her over nd months later, the woman disappeared with another man for abroad.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Rather than seek therapy, you decided to rape your wife ......

Unfortunately, it's an unforgivable sin ....... Rape me once, shame on you ...... Rape me twice, shame on me ........

You have a battle on your hands .......... grin

It's possible to win her back, you need to work on many fronts......

You need to visit her parents, with your parents..... It's an insult, going to her house, with your friend......

Ensure you brief your parents of your rape incident.......

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by advanceDNA: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

Someone has hacked iyaebe’s account oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by updatedws: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
it's not ur fault... u r probably married to a lesbian but u won't know...

most women are lesbians and only go into marriage to get children and as soon as dey get children they start looking for a way out.

I repeat, it's not ur fault. stop flogging ursef

9 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by eaglez(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
U just dey disturb yourself, when the parents buy Golden morn, cornflakes, coco balls, moon and star, peak 123, 4,5,6 like 3 times, nobody go tell them make them start to chase the daughter back to her home. My guy don't lose your mind and also if u lose ur job because of this hmmmm that is the beginning of your end. Be a man and be focused
Noah9:

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by tiswell(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Ogbeni,stop simping and be a man.
You nor kii person,na fvck you fvck ya wife sad
just do DNA on your daughter and focus on achieving more success.
Your wife may have become an instrument the devil want to use and stall your progress.
Do not beg her any further,I repeat, do not!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by finishmatter: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2022
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Good, I like this. Don't be a weak vessel. In some situation you have to act like a man. Your daughter will always be your daughter, take legal action or let them sponsor her, your daughter will accept you in future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Truvelisback(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Bro, don't force urself on them.

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by ravensckar(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
See how you're supporting rape. Na wa oo 80% of nairaland men are potential rapist.

Sir you're a rapist.
I'm not exonerating the man, even he too has admitted to his wrongdoing. But again, let's ask ourselves; what was he supposed to do differently? Considering the fact that his law fully weeded wife has been denying hum of se.x for 2 whole months?

Secondly, this whole concept of 'spousal rape' is alien to our African culture. Can a thief steal his own possession? Until anyone can step forward with fact to prove that he raped his wife, I stand corrected.

Yes, he had sex with her against her wish. But as long as they are both married, it's not called 'rape'. Let's be guided please!

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Badguy77(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.

Sharap!! Am not gonna talk much after this...What was her parents stand on a woman that denied her husband sex for two whole month haba thats barbaric..Raping and hitting his wife was a mistke in his part and he is sorry and remose already...Whats ur comment of him raping his daughter too if chanced..i wonder how some people think

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

A story that touches the heart.

Disprove what I said instead of telling me about the incompetence of the Nigerian parastatals the evidence is admissible and will not be disproved because you said so..
If there is a good lawyer the case is good to go I didn't say there was any need for the police a relative or friend could have come across this information and it is left for a good lawyer to execute it doesn't concern sim cards
Leave sentiments.
There's no way to prove that he is the owner of this moniker and this wouldn't stand as admissible evidence in a court

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by lawrenzooo: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=Noah9 post=109542450]why her parents are acting up.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by sammirano: 9:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Men are becoming women. Shame
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
eaglez:
U just dey disturb yourself, when the parents buy Golden morn, cornflakes, coco balls, moon and star, peak 123, 4,5,6 like 3 times, nobody go tell them make them start to chase the daughter back to her home. My guy don't lose your mind and also if u lose ur job because of this hmmmm that is the beginning of your end. Be a man and be focused

So you believe her parentts are poor? Even if they are which right thinking parent will take their daughter back to the lion's den?

The advice some of you give una nor dey think am before sharing

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Moneyboyz: 9:31am On Jan 21, 2022
You don't know anything, if you ain't giving her sex then someone else is.

Someone has promised her heaven and earth, that's why she's acting that way, move on and find someone else.
It's obvious the love that brought you guys together is dead, go and start afresh.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by joelsteron: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2022
silibaba:

Help you how?

Financially or you need advice?

If she stay pass 2months for her parents place, call me anything.

Just ignore she and her family. Pretend like you have moved on with your life and give me report later.

Go and work on yourself sexually. I never see any girl or wife that will abandon her man if he is an expatriate in bed.

No one is worth dying for.

SIMP
Co suggesting. Since you have done all what's necessary by visiting and asking for forgiveness. Ignore her and the family for your mental health. Face your work before you get sacked. But ensure to take it to God in prayers.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Badguy77:

Sharap!! Am not gonna talk much after this...What was her parents stand on a woman that denied her husband sex for two whole month haba thats barbaric..Raping and hitting his wife was a mistke in his part and he is sorry and remose already...Whats ur comment of him raping his daughter too if chanced..i wonder how some people think
Oga Rapist. Please stay away from my mention okay.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by eaglez(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2022
I surprise oooo she talking about red pill hiaaaaaa
advanceDNA:

Someone has hacked iyaebe’s account oooo

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Leave sentiments.
There's no way to prove that he is the owner of this moniker and this wouldn't stand as admissible evidence in a court

It is not about proving that he is the owner of the moniker are the facts of the case similar, it is enough to draw deductible conclusions. Not every evidence is clear court. wink

It is not a sentimental thing it's about using your legal mind wink

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Badguy77(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2022
updatedws:
it's not ur fault... u r probably married to a lesbian but u won't know...

most women are lesbians and only go into marriage to get children and as soon as dey get children they start looking for a way out.

I repeat, it's not ur fault. stop flogging ursef

Hmmmmmm undecided you have spoken well
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2022
READ PROVERB 21:9

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.