Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. (41609 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is not about proving that he is the owner of the moniker are the facts of the case similar, it is enough to draw deductible conclusions. Not every evidence is clear court. wink

It is not a sentimental thing it's about using your legal mind wink
How are the facts connectable when he is telling a different story?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Lance7621: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.

My dear brother, I am a lady and support your comment.

@OP, You have done your best and at this moment, you need to pick up your life man.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by franchasng: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Only a foolish woman denies her husband sex for no conc and genuine reasons, you should have ignored her and also refuse her when she starts showing interest, I so much hate it when a woman messes up a good man for no reasons especially if he takes care of her needs. Why are you even begging? Stop those nonsense apologies and act like a man,sometimes I like some of the teachings of the redpill, I hate weak men and they can never attract me.You've already apologized to her,stop going to her parents house to act like a simplyton,please read some of the redpill nuggets and apply it but don't add bitterness to it,it will help you act and reason like a real man.Moderator lalasticlala move to front page let nairalanders see my comment and know that I'm not biased and I have wisdom and very sensible too,let them also know that I'm just entertaining them with most of my comments.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2022
The story is not complete OP's wife will not deny him sex without any valid reason he did something or is not getting out the full story.

Either way he had no right to assault and rape his wife he has destroyed his marriage.
The wife needs to speak to a therapist or someone that can be of help she is in a state of trauma and shock.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Badguy77(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Oga Rapist. Please stay away from my mention okay.

Lesbian come and block me from mentioning you
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ventura1: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2022
My view is that you are not Man enough.
Aside from the fact that your describe your action for forcing your way to have sex with her, which is your legitimate right, as RAPE. She is the one guilty, but you have decide to bear the guilt of her decision which start the crisis.

If you refuse to defend your position on her mistake that led to the action, you plead and she return to your house without her admitting guilt, you will return to this platform to lament again, because she will become more ferocious with her attitude.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2022
you have fallen into a trap already. so what you should focusing on now is some self development. you could have won the game if u reported to her parents when she denied you d secs for 2 months. now that u av lost the game, u need to just let her be. leave her for one full month. dont make an attempt to call or visit her. if she doesnt contact u during this period, it is not your fault bro, she had a motive initially and u just poured some fuel into the motive. at that point u just have to move on. people that have crashed marriages is simply because both parties are not ready to reconcile. if one party likes, let him or her turn to an angel to win the other party, na waste of time and resources if the other party initially had no plan to stay.

my 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Moneyboyz: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2022
tiswell:
Ogbeni,stop simping and be a man.
You nor kii person,na fvck you fvck ya wife sad
just do DNA on your daughter and focus on achieving more success.
Your wife may have become an instrument the devil want to use and stall your progress.
Do not beg her any further,I repeat, do not!!!

The guy doesn't know someone has been giving his wife the goody since, That's the only reason a women can stay without sex for two months without complaint.

From what he said, I'm sure he's the kind of man that goes out in the morning and comes home at night. He should go for DNA for his daughter and bone face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by franchasng: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2022
It still baffles me when I read guys complaining that their wife denies them sex, how, hmmm.

Its husband that even avoid sex na, wetin de happen shocked
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DropsMic(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6933724/regretted-actions-please-me

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

Beloveth Pls I need advice.

Your wife is tired of the marriage.. Has been for a very long time. Just let her be for now.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by eaglez(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Listen to yourself and digest what you just put up. What lion's den are you talking about He did the wrong thing on the first thread he shared, he acknowledged his deeds, asked for forgiveness, even went to the in-laws house to do same, what woman denies her husband this conjugal moments for long, the parents should foster peace and not prolong this issue. Third party is never an option in unions.
Ladyhippolyta88:

So you believe her parentts are poor? Even if they are which right thinking parent will take their daughter back to the lion's den?

The advice some of you give una nor dey think am before sharing

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by juman(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Give yourself some rest of mind.
Forget about her.
Let her go and marry another man if she wishes.
Your daughter remain yours forever.

She never loved you.
She married you when there was no other option.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DonBenny77(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

So you believe her parentts are poor? Even if they are which right thinking parent will take their daughter back to the lion's den?

The advice some of you give una nor dey think am before sharing
Which lions den?
Her home is what you call lions den
When you starve a man of sex for 2 months without cause you get a lion.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by otokx(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
Your wife did the right thing by moving to her parent's house.

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.

This is too bad, why?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by psalmylee(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

You hit your wife so hard that she was bleeding from her mouth (only God knows how many times you hit her be4 blood gushed out), you saw her bleeding mouth, and you raped her. Sir you're a professional in raping.

She also did a good thing by not releasing your daughter to you. Because you might rape the little girl too. We have read many cases here on nairaland how Men rape their daughters and it all started like this.

You want her parents to welcome you with beer and asun for beating & raping their daughter?? oga you're on your own oo.
God !!!, is this actually tolerated here..u don't even know the op ,not to talk of saying this terrible words against him him..my God...I fear who no fear women..
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Dididrumz(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Kellzzyy:

How are the facts connectable when he is telling a different story?

What kind of question is this?

Is there anybody that has been taken to court who has acknowledged their guilt?his own story whether or not is different does not matter since the wife is the one likely suing it is left for her lawyer to build her case and bring this thread as evidence to corroborate with her story and get the judge to see her side of the story.

No two cases in court by the parties are always the same it is left for the court to apply the test of a reasonable man to draw conclusions you can lie in court but are your lies reasonable or logical?

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by OlawaleBammie: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
I want to thank everyone for their advice and I really appreciate everyone involvement about the thread I created 2week ago. Here is the link.

Great people of this forum, honestly things have never been better ever since that incident and I wish our minds are like show glass so that y'all would see how sorry I am inside of me. I messed up and I'm really sorry.

5 days after I created that post above, My wife traveled with my daughter to her parents house to stay without telling me. Since that incident my wife haven't said a word to me, Not a single word. Sometimes I wonder if she's the same woman I married. I'm frustrated, incoherent and I'm losing my mind.

I've been good to her, I provide 85% for my family while she bring just 15% yet I don't complain, I'm romantic and good looking, since we married I don't keep female friends not to talk of cheating. Yet She denied me sex over 2 months without any reasons, that was why I acted that way and I'm so sorry.

On Tuesday here, My friend and I traveled to her parents house, they did not even welcome us well, I don't know what she must have told her parents but I explained myself, knelt down and asked for forgiveness.

She refused to come home with me, her parents were just starring at me like I'm some demon, I requested for my daughter but she refused to release her and I've already paid my daughter's school fees for the term. Her parents said they would register my daughter in a new school, that my wife need some space for now.

Please don't call me a weak man, I'm family oriented, I don't want broken home, if she needed some space that's not a problem, I can give her all the space in the world but let her come home. It's not proper raising a child in a broken home...I'm really losing my mind.

I faced query today at work because I traveled without informing my Boss which I know he won't allow me and I know how much would be deducted from my salary. what I'm going through now I can't wish my enemies and I wish I could turn back the hands of time. I messed up.

If only u can kill ursef den continue troubling ursef on wat u dont have power over??

But if i were u, i wil just be looking and see how tins goes.

If only u are thinking well, u should know that u re the one holding the whip, they are just blackmailing u as they have noticed that u re unstable.

Even if u re unstable, dont show it as ur weakness to humans, they wil take advantage of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 9:42am On Jan 21, 2022
otokx:

Is that what happened?
click on that link he posted and read what the beast did.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by olusma23(m): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
This life, one of the most unfortunate things that can happen to someone is being with a wrong partner.

I concur, Especially with a partner that can keep malice for months.
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:43am On Jan 21, 2022
DonBenny77:

Which lions den?
Her home is what you call lions den
When you starve a man of sex for 2 months without cause you get a lion.

Keep quiet, there is no where it is a crime to have bodily autonomy you must not have sex if you don't want to.

What he did was disgusting he raped her and assaulted her?that is a beast and the place is a lions den and cannot be her home.
The wife is in a state of shock and is traumatic you don't throw away trauma and nothing justifies what he did.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jaylord12(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

He did what he did out of frustration..He is now remorseful....we criticize others in an area we feel we are perfect and fail to put ourselves in their shoes...we might do worse In the same situation..
I will rather pick a lesson from people's action than criticizing them...what he did was wrong and he admitted it.how will a wife deny his husband sex without any reason....the silent treatment is annoying and can make one loss his mind

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by sydneyboss(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.

If I were u , I will let her be.. move on with my life, when she is tired, she will come back. Give your self a time frame , if she didn't come back.. Get yourself a new wife and when she tries coming back, u close your heart to her

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ara21(f): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2022
You have apologise for what you did, don't go back to her parents house for now, if they can't teach their daughter forgiveness, so every problem you people have she will take it to her parents. Please focus more on your job now, you need it more than ever, so you don't lose on both sides. With the job now you can't go into depression.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Jennyclay(f): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2022
psalmylee:
God !!!, is this actually tolerated here..u don't even know the op ,not to talk of saying this terrible words against him him..my God...I fear who no fear women..
You this rape apologist, please don't quote me again!!
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2022
eaglez:
Listen to yourself and digest what you just put up. What lion's den are you talking about He did the wrong thing on the first thread he shared, he acknowledged his deeds, asked for forgiveness, even went to the in-laws house to do same, what woman denies her husband this conjugal moments for long, the parents should foster peace and not prolong this issue. Third party is never an option in unions.

The woman has denied him his so-called conjugal rights was his right response be to assault and rape her and you think that that is easy to forgive and can easily be cured by an apology.

You must be joking.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Atk1nson(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
If she needed space, that's not a problem. I don't mind buying food outside and I promise not to ask her for sex But let her just come home. Let's talk things. She haven't said a word to me.

Woah bro....not calling you a simp but you need to learn to attain some level of independence.

Before your regrettable action, your wife had long been denying you sex. For me it is unacceptable except there is some overriding reason you have been told.

Please learn to live and let live. If she isnt willing to be sexually engaged to you, why then is she married to you and still expect faithfulness from you. Isnt that a prison?
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by DonBenny77(m): 9:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet, there is no where it is a crime to have bodily autonomy you must not have sex if you don't want to.

What he did was disgusting he raped her and assaulted her?that is a beast and the place is a lions den and cannot be her home.
The wife is in a state of shock and is traumatic you don't throw away trauma and nothing justifies what he did.
My friend goan sleep...
Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:
Please I'm not asking anyone for money here and why're you calling me a Simp?

Just because I needed my wife back home?? It's my wife I married legally I'm talking about here.
You’re not the only married man in Nigeria, I am also married and I’m sure 80% of those advising you are married. The way you’re going about it is so wrong and you deserved to be called a SIMP. Incase nobody has told you, you’ve lost any form of dignity/respect. Nobody wants a weak man who can’t take charge of his emotions.

You made a mistake, you’ve apologized and done all you needed to do, IT SHOULD END THERE. Going about crying and lamenting, getting depressed is all NONSENSE. There is more to life than marriage. If she decides to divorce you nko? You go kill yourself abi?

Oga, you better man up and take charge. She wants space, give her space, 2 months, 6 months whatever. Focus on your life, if after these months nothing happens, seek for divorce and MOVE ON! Crying and begging won’t solve anything. She starved you of sex, she laid the foundation and you only reacted albeit woefully. But life continues.

No go kill yourself because of woman because I can assure you if you die today, another man will be on your so called wife after 1 year.

Nonsense.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
DonBenny77:

My friend goan sleep...

You should be the one to go and sleep since you are trying to make light of assault and rape common get out.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Dididrumz(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Noah9:

Chief, let me give You my own thoughts about this.

From what i see, You begging Your wife isn't only because of what You did, but also because You truly love her and don't want to loose her. Now Your wife is using Your love for her against You, not what You did to her.

I'd advice that You let her be, and don't apologize anymore but I know it's going to be hard for You but try it.

4 Likes

Re: My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. by Premiumwriter: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2022
This is what happens when she feels she did you a previledge by marrying you.

Baba, no be by who do katikati. Be calculative. Don't be desperate. Just put everything concerning your family on a break.

Give her a year or two to stay with her family. No even call for like 3-4 months. Not even to ask about your daughter.

Send money to her account for upkeep but make no other effort for connection.

Within this period focus on bettering yourself.

She will slowly come to her senses while you get the upper hand. Most importantly, don't let her to come back until you both have sat down and discussed the issue.

Apologize for your wrong but make her see her wrong as well and make her apologize.

If she sees nothing wrong with her actions, then bros you are on a long thing

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.