Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Need Your Advice Plsssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice Plsssss (820 Views)

I Need An Answer Plsssss / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Swain1679(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i need you people advice please...I'm here to seek advice from matured people only..my younger sister was dating a guy back in 2018 till 2019 before they both broke up..so early 2020 she started dating a guy she met in her working place... fast forward to 2021 her ex started texting her on WhatsApp that if she didn't come back to him,that he is going to send her nude to her new boyfriend, because her ex and the new boyfriend knew each others from Abuja... what really happened is because my sister and her ex met during Xmas and the guy was like talking to her so they could come back.. but she refused,so the guy started threatening her that he will put an end to their relationship by sending her nude to the new guy... fast forward to this week lo and behold the mumu guy go send my sister nude give her new boyfriend ooo...so my sister was crying bitterly that she will loose the guy because of the nude the guy sent to him...and the guy had promised to marry her this year...the new boyfriend was like babe I don't trust you anymore since the day your ex sent me your nude...I adviced her to put an end to the relationship with the guy planning to marry her this year, because he won't value her anymore... please I need advice from you people...my question is should my sister continue the relationship with her husband to be or quit the relationship
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Dorcmass(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z . can u hear me!!!
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Halimaatz(f): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
One thing i always advice my fellow female freinds....no matter what,don't let your bf have your nude picture and if he still insists make sure you have a copy of his own too.

I'dont understand why most men are heartless.

She should quit the relationship is my advice for her,because i am sure that man would'nt marry her again.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Mjanee(f): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swain1679:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i need you people advice please...I'm here to seek advice from matured people only..my younger sister was dating a guy back in 2018 till 2019 before they both broke up..so early 2020 she started dating a guy she met in her working place... fast forward to 2021 her ex started texting her on WhatsApp that if she didn't come back to him,that he is going to send her nude to her new boyfriend, because her ex and the new boyfriend knew each others from Abuja... what really happened is because my sister and her ex met during Xmas and the guy was like talking to her so they could come back.. but she refused,so the guy started threatening her that he will put an end to their relationship by sending her nude to the new guy... fast forward to this week lo and behold the mumu guy go send my sister nude give her new boyfriend ooo...so my sister was crying bitterly that she will loose the guy because of the nude the guy sent to him...and the guy had promised to marry her this year...the new boyfriend was like babe I don't trust you anymore since the day your ex sent me your nude...I adviced her to put an end to the relationship with the guy planning to marry her this year, because he won't value her anymore... please I need advice from you people...my question is should my sister continue the relationship with her husband to be or quit the relationship
Ur sister or u cheesy
Why helping her to cry over her mess
Do u have the nude tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Swain1679(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
E pain me as I hear that rubbish
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Swain1679(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
It's my sister not me
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tiwa Savage story Loading.....
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
It's not a big issue na..easy go to a police station file a complaint the dpo is gonna assign about 4-5 officers that is gonna go with you..

Just tell them the guy is threatening your sister's life and blackmailing her..make sure you have evidences..do as I said and watch how he is gonna be arrested...
He will spend 3 days in cell and forced to sign a statement that he will never repeat the act..

As for the new boyfriend if he can't understand her then the relationship ain't gonna work..cut it off..make sure you do as I say..
Go to the police station aiit..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Spider20: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swain1679:
Hahahaha OP which Husband grin grin grin...
It's now official Ashawo as a Girlfriend go reach everybody excluding me
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by anthonyuncle(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
let her allow her boyfriend to go if he wants to
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by dawnomike(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swain1679:
First thingss first, arrest her ex for blackmail and privacy intrusion. While he is cooling off in jail, we will then come back to that of your sister's matter.
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's not a big issue na..easy go to a police station file a complaint the dpo is gonna assign about 4-5 officers that is gonna go with you..

Just tell them the guy is threatening your sister's life and blackmailing her..make sure you have evidences..do as I said and watch how he is gonna be arrested...
He will spend 3 days in cell and forced to sign a statement that he will never repeat the act..

As for the new boyfriend if he can't understand her then the relationship ain't gonna work..cut it off..make sure you do as I say..

relationship matter to a police station? cry

nawa o. grin. .

op. No listen to dix pesin advice.

what if the nude postor get evidence pass? And what if the nude postor which is the ex get enuf money to handle the ish?

make una dey reason b4 making an advice.

cry

i don flew o. angry
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by flokii: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
The past isn't really past, is it?
I'm sure she didn't think of next 5-10years when she was sending nudes to that her ex. Now she is being blackmailed.

Two things i'll advice her is never to entertain that ex again which I doubt she will listen to.
2. She should talk to her new guy and open up about the situation, how the ex wants her to dump him and come back to him (the ex) and reason she didn't succumb to his treat and blackmail. If the new guy will end their relationship, let him end it. If he is meant for her, he'll come back looking for her.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by Kollins11: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's why I always advice guys to be street wise. Them just dey play your sister like football. op this matter nor be police matter, na street matter. you need to table both your sister's Ex and new boyfriend matter give men for street make handle them for you.

If I may understand your post, Your sister's ex and new boyfriend knew each other from Abuja (that means they're friends). Your sister's ex don drill her KUKUNASE finish, then passed her to the New boyfriend to continue from where he stopped.

After they're done drilling and looting her oil well, they came up with a blackmail plan just to discard your sister. All these things na strategies for street. Omo!! them never born any guy well wey go play with my sister heart like this.

Opor oo! Some guys are brutal Sha....All of una wey dey say na police matter be this, I swear I just dey laugh una like mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by FirmTR(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Halimaatz:
One thing i always advice my fellow female freinds....no matter what,don't let your bf have your nude picture and if he still insists make sure you have a copy of his own too.

I'dont understand why most men are heartless.

She should quit the relationship is my advice for her,because i am sure that man would'nt marry her again.

Even me nor understand.
Wetin be the reason for the unclothed shots
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by headbasher96(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
So to carry squad go teach the ex lesson tje hard u play with my sis and loose your life shikena
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by gfon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swain1679:
E pain me as I hear that rubbish
niggar you dey cap nonsense aswear,person wey you for lap am with boys,make them drill wella and him go still pay for damages and your t-fare also.You are here asking questions,na only one sis i get,anybody wey try that shit with am,make the person go market to price weelchair or crutches.No be only am get monoply for violence,some of us have got ours stored in abundance.
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by dannex4adx(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is the best advice!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by elbaraj2020(m): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Swain1679:
It's my sister not me
Report the matter to police or sue the bastard...if you don't do either one he will keep using that against her even in her coming relationships
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:52am On Jan 25, 2022
dannex4adx:

This is the best advice!
Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Kollins11:
That's why I always advice guys to be street wise. Them just dey play your sister like football. op this matter nor be police matter, na street matter. you need to table both your sister's Ex and new boyfriend matter give men for street make handle them for you.

If I may understand your post, Your sister's ex and new boyfriend knew each other from Abuja (that means they're friends). Your sister's ex don drill her KUKUNASE finish, then passed her to the New boyfriend to continue from where he stopped.

After they're done drilling and looting her oil well, they came up with a blackmail plan just to discard your sister. All these things na strategies for street. Omo!! them never born any guy well wey go play with my sister heart like this.

Opor oo! Some guys are brutal Sha....All of una wey dey say na police matter be this, I swear I just dey laugh una like mumu.
Bringing thugs might not help matters tho..but OP there are silent assassins for this job if you want to tho..

Very fast and smooth..but I will advice you not to hurt anyone that was why I said you should go to the police..do as I say or no be police?

The guy go too regret em life abeg..don't go through anything that might later hurt you later on abeg except you don't have a conscience..
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

relationship matter to a police station? cry

nawa o. grin. .

op. No listen to dix pesin advice.

what if the nude postor get evidence pass? And what if the nude postor which is the ex get enuf money to handle the ish?

make una dey reason b4 making an advice.

cry

i don flew o. angry
Keep joking...that guy need to spend some days in the torture room..
Re: I Need Your Advice Plsssss by pryme(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2022
Swain1679:

Yes and No,

Yes if her current boyfriend is a dork,

No if her current boyfriend is discerning, a discerning man KNOWS women can do crazy things when they are in love.

And this should be a lesson for you and your sister, the only thing that can pulverize a lie is the Truth not another lie, this would never have happened if your sister had told her boyfriend the TRUTH even though it's bitter, they maybe consequences but she will be free.

(1) (Reply)

Sex In The Bed Room / SAVE HIM PROJECT!! Protecting Your Sons From Female Sexual Molesters!! (Photo) / Evangelist Kate: I Wear Hijab To Stop Men From Looking At My Backside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.