Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (72214 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Decryptor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chai! Women!!

I heard of a man who discovered that the girl he thought was his daughter was not his biological daughter. Na him the man kukuma begin knack the girl and when his wife caught him and wanted to raise alarm, guy man showed his wife the test result, the woman just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is a pure wickedness � I mean how can they ordered him to pay 5k weekly without court orders after all the emotional harms his already passing through. The lady's temerity to justify her actions is so annoying......imagined if this man is not patient enough or what if he had killed her now people would start blaming him

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Ara21(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'm a woman but I fear who no fear some women. How can you pin another man's pregnancy on another and sleep peacefully with him on the same bed for 15 good years. Fear God na.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
No one deserves to be a victim of paternity fraud.

Nobody also saw the part where he kept using pregnancy after pregnancy to tie her down to the sham of a marriage

Reproductive coercion is real. If only he saw the signs

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by bestower: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Daughter of jezebel.....woman what have we done thee
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Felimax:
You brought her to Lagos and have her stayed with you... When you talk of common sense now people will come for your head.
This he would have been able to avoid from the beginning.
How he was able to house a pregnant woman without knowing still baffles me

Would you have been able to identify a 6wks pregnant woman as pregnant??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

This is more than effects of fornication. The man that impregnated her bailed and LUCKILY for her, this one slept with her. She could have opted for single motherhood, after all she claims to be the one bringing all the money. She could have given the child up for adoption. She could have even aborted it. But she chose to give it to another man. Na wicked woman be this one.
she's wicked don't mind her
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
The only murder I will happily commit is killing any bastard who will come to my house requesting for a DNA of a child I nurse the mother's pregnancy and nurtured him/her from birth sad. Wo betied that idiot. My wife can go with him o for all I care, but you see the pikin ba? na no go area kiss

5 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by womenareapess: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
NewsPerson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-fainted-when-my-wife-said-im-not-father-of-our-14-yr-old-daughter-father-of-four/amp/
good for simp undecided

Treat NAIJA women like piece of shiit and get a rest of mind.

Those baboons ain't loyal
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Unie30: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is the height of wickedness.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Daxyd4realzy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
I fear who no fear Women!
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by xcesspaschal(m): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
U still call her ur wife?

My wife can't ever cheat on me because at d conception of it, she cease to be my wife.

Same way I won't cheat on my wife.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by nextstep(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
“Luckily for me, Yaqub walked into my life and slept with me. A few weeks later, I told him I was pregnant for him, he accepted paternity and we pulled resources together to rent an apartment."

Omo see boldfaced scamming. shocked shocked shocked

We absolutely need paternity tests before issuing of birth certificates in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by jerrykokolet(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
After Jah! Fear Women
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by CaptainFM1: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:
6 weeks pregnant, yet she still nak anoda dick...

Ewo

Women get strong Mind

I wish punna get counter to count the number of ponron weu don enter..

Poor man

I wish punna get stamp date and phone number of the person that knacks it.

Instantly, you would know the last time she get knacked and by who.

Fear women!
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by hatedisplace: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
No body is taking about the man in that told her to get read of the pregnancy years ago. I u were in her shoes, what would you have done?
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Henz81: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wonders they say has no ending. Women! Women!! Women!!! Hmmmmmm.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Bitecoin: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The SIMP man wasn't smart enough.

FG should make DNA test compulsory in hospitals during child birth

No matter how smart u are , if a woman want to pin another man’s pregnancy on you , you can’t escape it.

Even already married ladies still sleeps with their ex bf

4 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by hatedisplace: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
No
Chiefochiefo:
The only murder I will happily commit is killing any bastard who will come to my house requesting for a DNA of a child I nurse the mother's pregnancy and nurtured him/her from birth sad. Wo betied that idiot. My wife can go with him o for all I care, but you see the pikin ba? na no go area kiss

Correct. Nobody is taking about the idiot man who got a girl pregnant and left.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by greypencils: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Donedeal1:
Man -up,tell zainab mummy said am not your father. The daughter will forever love you over the two of them.
The father in germany will call for her, once she relocates, she will forget about the man she once knew as her father.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by fredoooooo: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bros , the remaining ones hope say you get one among , if yes thank ya God and move on with life... you see those Gender that speak with the devil direct , there's nothing they can't do ..
Now you know why God and the devil no get wife .

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Pnwokonna80: 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
No one deserves to be a victim of paternity fraud.

Nobody also saw the part where he kept using pregnancy after pregnancy to tie her down to the sham of a marriage

Reproductive coercion is real. If only he saw the signs

. 4 children in 17 years is not too much. He did not tie her down anything with pregnancy

6 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by fredoooooo: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Chiefochiefo:
Talk is cheap . Pray it never happen to you .. Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by aspabay(m): 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
The woman is wicked, and she will regret this action in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by fredoooooo: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sakobaba:
Stories like this na him dey make man dey fear to settle down. Abi iru kileyi bayii
Oga , if you fear you no go do anything, just becareful and have it at the back of ya mind that anything can happen ..
Don't be like this emotional immature generation that see everything perfect and believe in love . Abi Aye love o fe da ni ... common sense yiu bring along in your marriage ..
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by adeksam91(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's just too bad...Mr Yaqub should just count his losses and move on (though it's really difficult).. so Teslim can claim a child he rejected some years back ehnnn...and the woman too ..infact don't let me talk about that one self..... Some people for this life ehn (man & woman) are terrible than the devil ...
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Aisma07(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
So heart breaking indeed[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by NoSentiment: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is this a thing of surprise for Christian southern Nigeria?

Next news please.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
But why is it that wives of most people who engage in transport business especially okada riders are a problem.

When your wife insist the family must relocate from here to another rented apartment. Know that something is fishy. It's either an amorous relationship with a neighbour which led to the fruit of the womb has gone bad or she said it with a clear conscience.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Felimax(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Would you have been able to identify a 6wks pregnant woman as pregnant??
If you do your due diligence, understanding the philosophy of the woman body it will be very easy. I have three kids and on all of them I am always the one breaking it to my wife that she is pregnant, I say this with all honesty. On her first preg, her siblings were taking her for different treatment, I told her not to take anything that she is pregnant she screamed at me but eventually when I got to Warri I took her to lab and it was confirm.
Although, everybody cannot be the same.
I did the same thing with my colleague in the office and it was the same thing.
Pregnancy is in basically three trimesters and each with their messages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.