Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (72230 Views)

My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Testimony1988(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Family issues are meant to be settled amicably by family relatives or in the law court, nothing concerns So-safe corps.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by tiswell(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Vixenn:
The father in Germany ought to be responsible for weekly upkeep
weekly keep up in whose house and under whose custody

wicked ladies everywhere !
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by nature40: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:
6 weeks pregnant, yet she still nak anoda dick...

Ewo

Women get strong Mind

I wish punna get counter to count the number of ponron weu don enter..

Poor man

Not only number, a picture to show the sizes and color and also how she was thrusting and moaning, the divorce rate go mad gan...

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sergio104:
embarassed

This is indeed sad.
Looking at the picture of this young man make me wanna cry.......... shattered heart cry

To my dear fellow men, may God console us whenever we see ourself in a situation like this....... situation of killer fake women.

outta here!!!
This is why the Bible says in the book of sirach that a man must choose his wife carefully.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Papadoh(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Breakfast is served.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by placeofallure(f): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I can imagine the kind of mental torture the man would be going through right now. Women! Women! Women!

Infact, it's unimaginable. I don't want to be in the man's shoes right now. Aye awa obinrin!
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Poverty + Love = Sacrifice+Depression
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by sharpwriter(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Like some one will say

Maybe this is the reason why most native doctors always ask for mothers name

Instead of fathers name

Because they know that the fathers of the people who seek their help may not be their fathers.
It's not maybe. It's the sole reason, if you walk with some elders, they will tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by otipoju(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Like some one will say

Maybe this is the reason why most native doctors always ask for mothers name

Instead of fathers name

Because they know that the fathers of the people who seek their help may not be their fathers.

True. Na only woman know the real father of him pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Tremple8v: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Love snake , Fear woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fear woman
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by seyz91(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
No dull am ooo
paulolee:
no be today dm don de scam men..omo DNA test sure for all my kids wen time reach

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by armadeo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
I think paternity fraud is the worst thing a woman can do and many have done and still do it.

It is evil
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Ciscodollards(f): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
So disheartening
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Zarum1234: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
This woman will never see good.the way the man is sounding shows he loves his daughter sorry his wife daughter more than other..I cried reading this story
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by lovemaths(f): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
1. Afonja
2. Ogun

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by emezuo17: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Felimax:
You brought her to Lagos and have her stayed with you... When you talk of common sense now people will come for your head.
This he would have been able to avoid from the beginning.
How he was able to house a pregnant woman without knowing still baffles me
. It is difficult for a man to spot out a woman who is six weeks pregnant, she missed her period by just two weeks bro, how can you detect that as a man.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
No need to faint, you are lucky just go find another woman this time make sure she is not a scammer.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by nuland(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Take heart bro,
I pray the other kids turn out to be yours. Paternity fraud is the new normal now for Naija women. They want the title of 'Mrs' but not the responsibilities and sacrifices that come with it.
She's just a gold digger who's going to leave the 'Germany Returnee' for a buoyant men if he falls on hard times.
Karma is going to settle this!
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by amodu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
This female gender no get joy at all
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Kmf0: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thank God you know many men are raising gateman kids
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by atonement12: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Vixenn:
The father in Germany ought to be responsible for weekly upkeep
If DNA confirms the child is his, the weekly upkeep for the past 14 years should be sumned up, and he should pay for it before being allowed to have the child.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Bukasuka: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
How would a ASAWO woman knew the father of her children when she met with many man before the end of mouth, if you take it,it shows the level of knowledge and understanding. Even a medical doctor can not say it until is scientifically prove.
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by SoapQueen(f): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sergio104:
embarassed

This is indeed sad.
Looking at the picture of this young man make me wanna cry.......... shattered heart cry

To my dear fellow men, may God console us whenever we see ourself in a situation like this....... situation of killer fake women.

outta here!!!

Looooooooooool. ������
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by SoapQueen(f): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:
6 weeks pregnant, yet she still nak anoda dick...

Ewo

Women get strong Mind

I wish punna get counter to count the number of ponron weu don enter..

Poor man

Hilarious! Hahaha.

Perhaps a vaginometer

Lol
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Pharaohny: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
This kind woman suppose jam those husband wey kill thier wives and children for sleep
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by freedomchild: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Decryptor:
Chai! Women!!

I heard of a man who discovered that the girl he thought was his daughter was not his biological daughter. Na him the man kukuma begin knack the girl and when his wife caught him and wanted to raise alarm, guy man showed his wife the test result, the woman just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na correct man he be

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Decryptor:
Chai! Women!!

I heard of a man who discovered that the girl he thought was his daughter was not his biological daughter. Na him the man kukuma begin knack the girl and when his wife caught him and wanted to raise alarm, guy man showed his wife the test result, the woman just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Madness
Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Burgerlomo: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Some farm tool ain't loyal

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by praisehim(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
madridsta007:

I have come to terms that the KEY thing you need in a woman isnt tribal affliations, or beauty or a certificate; it is their ability to stay genuinely faithful and loving.
Find this in a woman and marry her.
Unfortunately, it is very, very, rare.

Meanwhile, my South Western brothers, why is this paternal issue very rampant over there?

It is because there is no repercussions for infidelity in the South West. Disclaimer: nobody should say I am tribalistic because I am from South West.

1 Like

Re: I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child by Fashionista01(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Marriage has lost it value these days. Married couple that cannot be faithful to each other what is the need for marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.