Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (630 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 5:26am On Jan 21, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Boogyman557: 5:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Kingpin1000: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2022
So people still have this type of mentality.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by deewhydoski(m): 5:52am On Jan 21, 2022
What you should be looking for is job not another person's daughter that you will use the hell out of her

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Your aim is to start having kids at your age you should be smart enough to know that what you need is a job.. undecided

So you want to marry her and birth kids without proper plans..this is how you boys bring women into marriage to suffer and start complaining that women are this and that..
How do you even tend to take care of her when you ain't financially stable?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by chatinent: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Format alert.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by odinson1(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your aim is to start having kids at your age you should be smart enough to know that what you need is a job.. undecided

So you want to marry her and birth kids without proper plans..this is how you boys bring women into marriage to suffer and start complaining that women are this and that..
How do you even tend to take care of her when you ain't financially stable?

Isn't the Woman Adult enough to be able to cater for herself?

His only concern should be the kids

Or aren't Men and Women EQUALS again
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by luvyaself95(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2022
Tell me you're joking grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Cchuks27(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Em222:
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

I like your honesty. However, I don't think your approach to this is right. Why not get something doing no matter how little and from there you can be selectively on the kind of lady you will like to settle with.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2022
odinson1:

Isn't the Woman Adult enough to be able to cater for herself?

His only concern should be the kids

Or aren't Men and Women EQUALS again
Did your momma cater for herself or is she still catering for herself?
Does she feeds you and buy stuffs at home?

I've told you severally to stop disturbing me with your myopic attitude aiit.. undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Zaheertyler(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Em222:
Nice bro.. people go insult you but it’s nice to be specific about what you want
Goodluck
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Stacyomolola(f): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Crazy things are happening
I dey read, i dey laff grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ImaIma1(f): 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Just look for a woman that is willing to adopt a baby.

(1) (Reply)

Of Recent Why Are Girls Always Saying I Don't Understand / Does Anyone Use Skout In Nigeria? *willing To Pay N1k For Info* / Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.