Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) (7905 Views)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by osm1: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Blessing0305(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop caring about my mother, or the mothers of my followers, care about yours first, she birthed a fellow female with intrusive insecurity problems and then wasted her money or any other resources good women of old use for their children to provide you with educated only for you to come out here and disgrace english language with your disgusting grammatical placements!
The same women that will birth ur children in years to come. Men don't think far enuf.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Funny how some females like the one up here thinks they are special because they have a womb. Funny.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Association of weak and emotional men that has been hurt by women. Instead of wailing all the time on naiaraland, use that opportunity to focus on self growth and making money, as time goes on you guys will finally meet a good woman. Because last last una go still fall for one woman like that..

Please the future is women grin grin grin and we are irreplaceable.
I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by olabrad: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And your m*omm@ must be at home being happy she birthed you not knowing you are here insulting her for birthing you..

It's a pity what kids of these days have turned to..how are you gonna say a woman is an obstacle.. undecided undecided

My pity goes to those who keep taking you serious..I hope they don't grow with this mentality and go home to hurt their m"omm@..

This self confessed criminal is here again. She jumps everywhere imaginable, desperately seeking for attention grin

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

This self confessed criminal is here again. She jumps everywhere imaginable, desperately seeking for attention grin
We all know its female, she's not fooling anyone.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by effixxyguy1: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fact
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
effixxyguy1:
Fact
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by blinking001(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ignore trolls. They've got nothing to offer. You don't reason with someone that deliberately wants to be stupid.
Op please keep up the good work.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
blinking001:
Ignore trolls. They've got nothing to offer. You don't reason with someone that deliberately wants to be stupid.
Op please keep up the good work.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Lecrayjammy: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kill them with real truth my guy. . .

MEN ARE THE LEADER WHILE WOMEN LEARN..
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Exkandayee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
odinson1:

Kindly mention one man Who became successful because of his Girlfriend or wife.

As far as i can tell,the only female you NEED in your life is your mother.

Unless you want to have sex and kids, that's where girlfriends and wives come in,aside that,they are practically Useless
I swear to God,my German girlfriend made me what I am today, brother the main thing b say,if you are dating broke girl how you wan take benefit from her,abeg make una stop all this bashing, I'm redpilled but I no deh bash women,

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Exkandayee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Yea, i'm out here again, with my crazy headings and shiit!

Basically the take away lesson for men today is; LEARN TO FVVCK WOMEN OFF YOUR CORE LIFE!
Look, the world needs you to be successful, understand that you play an important role in this world and a lot of people will literally die in one way or the other if you mess things up!

Women are like accessories, they only compliment you, they cannot be the wingman you would pray to God for, they are liabilities in their own ways, they literally slow you down in your journey of life!
You cannot afford to let their demands, their complaints, their whinings and the other distractions that come with them to affect you.

There is a long list of successful men whose success stories attributed to the fact that they LACKED WOMEN in their lives. Don't get me wrong, filling yourself sexxuallly is completely different from getting a woman attached to yourself, the latter is what i'm emphasising on here.
Women are the problem you can never solve!

Still Typing...
Bro I've been reading some of your threads, sometimes you make sense sometimes you don't,see make I tell you you something, there's no how you go date broke girl weh deh find where she go leech and be comparing to good one's,my German girlfriend made me who I am today, that same Germany there are golddiggers, please stop generalising, I'm 100% redpilled still ma girl respects me and give me what I want, just play your games well, that's just it... without women in our lives we ain't complete
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Stop caring about my mother, or the mothers of my followers, care about yours first, she birthed a fellow female with intrusive insecurity problems and then wasted her money or any other resources good women of old use for their children to provide you with educated only for you to come out here and disgrace english language with your disgusting grammatical placements!
Ride on. We are solidly behind you.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
you are obviously new on NL

If you want to enjoy NL, try to ignore threads that you don't like.

Elianawalker:
Oh boy... sir you need to chill...

I have seen a couple of your posts... please we are not devils na...

Some of you keep sounding like women are evil and demons.

At least now I can see why they say its toxic here... it's more toxic to women I guess.

This is not nice at all my dear sir.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
how is the future women?

Sheleads:
Association of weak and emotional men that has been hurt by women. Instead of wailing all the time on naiaraland, use that opportunity to focus on self growth and making money, as time goes on you guys will finally meet a good woman. Because last last una go still fall for one woman like that..

I come in peace.
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
angelfallz:
how is the future women?

Nna ask googleoo.. me sef no know undecided
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol so why you come talk am? Something wey you no know

Sheleads:

Nna ask googleoo.. me sef no know undecided
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Elianawalker(f): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
angelfallz:
you are obviously new on NL

If you want to enjoy NL, try to ignore threads that you don't like.

yes sir... that's exactly what I will do

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol so why you come talk am? Something wey you no know

Because I just wan talk am grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Elianawalker:
Oh boy... sir you need to chill...

I have seen a couple of your posts... please we are not devils na...

Some of you keep sounding like women are evil and demons.

At least now I can see why they say its toxic here... it's more toxic to women I guess.

This is not nice at all my dear sir.

Also try to avoid nairaland men... They like to slide into women's inbox... Naa Bleep dey wan fuckoo not serious relationship.. don't ever believe any of them. I am advising you as a woman udoo...

We also refer to people as OP not sir. No too dey act too calm here... This is nairaland babe!!!

Meanwhile the Gidredpiller is a depressed human being wey women don too hurt so he wails around naiaraland with his followers. We normally ignore his thread or talk a little sense into him..
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Volksguys1985: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bobo yi, wetin women do you?
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by uthlaw: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sheleads:

I come in peace.
irreplaceable because you get pussy...tell me something else you can offer apart from sex and stop believing this nigga!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Elianawalker(f): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sheleads:

Also try to avoid nairaland men... They like to slide into women's inbox... Naa Bleep dey wan fuckoo not serious relationship.. don't ever believe any of them. I am advising you as a woman udoo...

We also refer to people as OP not sir. No too dey act too calm here... This is nairaland babe!!!

Meanwhile the Gidredpiller is a depressed human being wey women don too hurt so he wails around naiaraland with his followers. We normally ignore his thread or talk a little sense into him..

oh my God... I laughed reading this, girl this place is something oh... I am even baffled that romance category is full of men not women... wonders...

Thanks dear... please what is OP
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by mojibbz(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Check My Signature If You Are Much Of A Gamer!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Destiblack(m): 2:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Bitch niggas will never learn cos they worship pussy. Most of them have not bought their mum rapper of 20k this year but have given their olosho girlfriend 100k. It is when you know a man is more successful without women of our time, then you realize how you destroyed your future yourself. Most women of this generation is just for sex and making babies.

Respect to all TRP G's worldwide, who pussy help?

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember no competition in destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 4:01am On Jan 22, 2022
In general, people should stop saying "we".

You and who? Did you count everybody?

Rickmann:

How about men whose success stories can be attributed to the women they had beside them. It dates as far back as the Bible days. You can make ur findings.

The problem with men is we want to impress every lady we come across, we want to be what we aren't., reason why we keep running into useless ones.

Secondly , we aren't sensitive to the virtous ladies around instead We follow ass and breast.

Just pray to meet and be sensitive to come across a good person cos this things no get formula.

Thanks.

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 6:35am On Jan 22, 2022
This nigga is trying to turn people to Gay, without women, the world will be dry bro. Stop hating on them
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
irreplaceable because you get pussy...tell me something else you can offer apart from sex and stop believing this nigga!

Wish you know me in person you would know i've got a alot to offer. But it can never be possible to tell you who I am or for you to know me.
Udooo!!
how was your night? Shebi you slept well?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Sheleads(f): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
oh my God... I laughed reading this, girl this place is something oh... I am even baffled that romance category is full of men not women... wonders...

Thanks dear... please what is OP

Yes dear get used to it... That's how we roll....
I just know we use OP here, and I don't even care to know the meaning grin grin
Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by Elianawalker(f): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheleads:

Yes dear get used to it... That's how we roll....
I just know we use OP here, and I don't even care to know the meaning grin grin
funny lady... Lol

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2022
A THREAD FOR WOMEN HATERS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day / Cute Boys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.