Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made (7812 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmmmm I want to share my story and it is strictly for married women on this romance section

I got married to my husband 12 years ago and we are blessed with intelligent and wonderful children but I never felt love in the marriage. My husband is unapologetic chronic cheat, like he will tell me to do my worst anytime I catch him. When I met him I was working in a bank but because of pregnancy complications my doctor advised me to resign which I did. So I was depending on him for everything which makes him to stop valuing me.

I concentrated on taking care of my baby and myself. So after 2 years of having my baby, I started a business which didn't yield anything. My husband still keep treating me like a trash. Most night I will cry myself to sleep begging God to take my life.

I kept coping with my husband praying he will change one day. Internet becomes my friend. I make few amazing friends on Internet that encourage me to always pray and believe everything will be fine

Some years ago I started another business which I love so much. It give me time to care for my kids and I started making money too. My husband started respecting me but I wasn't still feeling loved. So I always come to romance section to read topics and comments.

There was this guy that write so well. I am easily attracted to intelligent people though. I sent him a pm and within few minutes he replied. I just wanted to be friend and nothing more
We started talking. He told me about himself and I told him mine. I let him know I am married but I just needed someone to talk to anytime I'm bored because my husband never give me a listen ear and don't care about me. He promised to always be there. We exchanged number and that was the beginning of something I wish it didn't happen

2 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Following
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Goddeywithme: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reading and following
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by gaby(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay.

Make we hear tori
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by FatherBona: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Una still dey marry?!? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by kalu081(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
I hate half story, what actually happen??

4 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 15, 2022
We are always on phone gisting. I have a shop where I sell my stuff so I have all the time. Let me tell you little about him, he's a graduate with first class but jobless. He told me how his daddy left his mummy to marry another woman and how his ex left him. Honestly I felt pity for him. I advised him to look for something doing even if it's teaching so that he won't depend on his mother for everything but he told me that type of job will devalue him.

He became my only friend and confidant. I don't even care about my husband anymore. One day he asked me if I love him and I stupidly said yes. But honestly I was already falling for him

I told my husband I want a divorce because I don't love him anymore. He looked at me and kept quiet. But since that day I stopped sleeping in his room. I don't even let him touch me again

I started affair with this strange guy. Though he live in another state but we are always doing lovey dovey on phone. We always talk about future and how we will stay happily ever after(mumu dey worry me cheesy)

Atimes I send him money even without him asking. I was just doing it out of genuine love I have for him. Thst was how he introduced me to his mother that I am his new girlfriend. During that period, I wasn't thinking straight. I already contacted a lawyer to start the divorce process as if they take jazz dey follow me

So he got a job in lagos and I was so happy that we will finally meet. I even sent him some money to buy some stuff he will be needing as he's coming to lagos. The first day I saw him,I was 1000% disappointed with what I saw. He look so ugly than what I thought but I was already in love and no going back

He was given an office where he also sleep at night. I promise to get him apartment but he should give me time. Not that I don't have the money to get him apartment then but a I was taking my time. Most times,I will visit him and take him to eatery to eat good food. This guy has never given me a pin but I never mind.

Don't think I'm ugly, I get advances from men thst are far richer and handsome than my husband but I never fall for any. Only God knows how I fall for this ugly and very poor boy to the extent spending my hard earned money. It is well sha

So I continued playing the role of good girlfriend. After one month he was kicked out of his working place without pay. He's arrogant and tells me he always talk back at his boss. Can you imagine o? He said the boss is always disrespecting him because of 40k salary. The day he was kicked out,he has nowhere to go. I called his mother to tell her that her son has been kicked out, the mother said he should not come back to her and she don't care if he sleep under lagos bridge to survive. Oga started crying for me to help him that I am the only one he have in lagos

By then I already know I am in soup. It was already late and there was nowhere to sleep. He also has no money with him. I told him to lodge in hotel and I transferred the money to him

2 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by LikeAking: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:
Hmmmm I want to share my story and it is strictly for married women on this romance section

I got married to my husband 12 years ago and we are blessed with intelligent and wonderful children but I never felt love in the marriage. My husband is unapologetic chronic cheat, like he will tell me to do my worst anytime I catch him. When I met him I was working in a bank but because of pregnancy complications my doctor advised me to resign which I did. So I was depending on him for everything which makes him to stop valuing me.

I concentrated on taking care of my baby and myself. So after 2 years of having my baby, I started a business which didn't yield anything. My husband still keep treating me like a trash. Most night I will cry myself to sleep begging God to take my life.

I kept coping with my husband praying he will change one day. Internet becomes my friend. I make few amazing friends on Internet that encourage me to always pray and believe everything will be fine

Some years ago I started another business which I love so much. It give me time to care for my kids and I started making money too. My husband started respecting me but I wasn't still feeling loved. So I always come to romance section to read topics and comments.

There was this guy that write so well. I am easily attracted to intelligent people though. I sent him a pm and within few minutes he replied. I just wanted to be friend and nothing more
We started talking. He told me about himself and I told him mine. I let him know I am married but I just needed someone to talk to anytime I'm bored because my husband never give me a listen ear and don't care about me. He promised to always be there. We exchanged number and that was the beginning of something I wish it didn't happen

LIES!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 15, 2022
He was suppose to write an interview with another company on that Monday and that was why I paid for his lodge for 3 days

The day I went to the hotel to visit him, one thing led to another and we had sex. I felt guilty inside me but I was already seeing him as my future husband. Somehow he got a contact of one of his relative that accepted to accommodate him in lagos. I felt relieved because my expenses on him will reduce. Prior to that time, his mother has told me a whole lot about him. How he's so lazy and can't do anything for himself. She told me she has been the one feeding him since he left university and how he always beat his ex that live with her ( he brought his girlfriend to live under her struggling mother) and the girlfriend ran away. Infact she told me alot

By then he started raising his voice at me. Any slight thing he will be yelling and threatening me. At home my husband has changed and started treating like a queen. One night, he knelt down begged me that I should forgive him for everything and I should not leave him. I told him I'm sorry too and we settled everything but I didn't let him know I have started a relationship somewhere

So there was a day boyfriend told me that I should meet him somewhere because we need to take a blood covenant. I laughed and told him I don't want the relationship again because I have reconciled with my husband and I can never ever take blood oath with any man. He told me I am joking and started cursing my husband. I cursed him back too. He promised to destroy me and make my husband hate me forever.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by ajekpaks(m): 1:02am On Aug 15, 2022
nice junk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2022
He told me it is either he kill me or I marry him. By them I told him to do his worst because I can't marry a man that don't have respect for anybody, a man that can beat his ex will definitely beat me whereas my husband has never lay finger on me. A man that is so lazy and can't do anything will definitely depend on me. So I told him I am not divorcing my husband again or will ever commit adultery again no matter what happen.

This guy went to Facebook and search for my husband name using my surname. He messaged my husband that he have some things he want to tell him and he will need his WhatsApp number. My husband sent his number and this guy told my husband everything.

But the lies he told my husband is more than the truth. He told my husband he sleep with me everyday and that is how I sleep with men everyday. My husband asked him if he knows the implication of what he's doing and he said no. My husband said he won't curse him but he shall see. My husband asked for a prove that he slept with me but there was no prove.

That night, I cried and confessed to my husband. I told him how we met and what happened between us. Honestly he was heartbroken but he told me he has forgiven me. We cried together and promised never to give devil chance in out marriage again. He stopped having girlfriend and I stop having any form of male friend too

I have my blames. I allowed devil to take over my heart but if this guy have the chance he would have kill me just as he promised. All this happened because I came to romance section and decided to make healthy friends.

Married ladies please learn from me, you may not be lucky to come out of this kind of relationship. Whatever you are facing at home, take it to God in prayer. Always communicate with your husband and have a peaceful home

God bless you for reading

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 15, 2022
ajekpaks:
nice junk

I know my English is bad but I just want people to learn something from my story. Thank you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by josh005(m): 1:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Thank God for your life.
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by CuteEmma(f): 1:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

I know my English is bad but I just want people to learn something from my story. Thank you
This is lamba. The ending of the story just spoilt everything. Nigerian men don’t just forgive cheating partners no matter how much they cheat also. They’re too egoistic.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Jeremani: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2022
If your story were to be true, this nairaland ladies wouldn't still learn anything from it,
Cos what they learn this days is how to pull pant at any give opportunity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by frozen70(f): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

Well you tried
I don't want to blame you for seeking for love and attention from other men because your love heart was lonely and you just needed a guy to listen to your heart and you just got one, but he bleeped up

You cared for him despite his poor life and he thought you were a fool where's he was the biggest fool

The incident that happened was actually made you and your husband to reconcile, your heart went off totally from your husband and went to another man

Your husband noticed it and he knew that it's easier for him to remove pride and make peace with you

Than to accept the divorce and start all over again

As a woman, I have come to realize that, if you marry a man that doesn't value you or your life

There is the tendencies that you may musbehave simply because your heart seeks love but can't even get it where you kept it

Every woman needs a man to warm her heart

While every man can get aby woman to keep his heat warm

Your trial strengthened you and prepare you for the worst but finally brought you back to where you belong

Enjoy your renewed home

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by CHoccolaTE: 3:03am On Aug 15, 2022
I hope this Op is not using nairaland to practice creative writing.

First of all unless you are a mad person I don't know how you will demand divorce from your husband because of a guy you met online, have never physically seen, or even know anything about his family.

Then after the guy told your husband that you two slept together your husband still asked for proof?
Typical Nigerian man?
And even forgave you sef after you confessed? grin

Orisirisi.

Madam, if your story is true, better start sleeping with one eye open oo, Nigerian men don't forgive cheating, they want to cheat but expect 10000% loyalty from their wives. he is planning something sinister for you. In fact leave that house make we no come read your story for nairaland about how one man killed his wife for infidelity because stories like that are frequent nowadays.

8 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by vb0mb(m): 4:10am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Sammy101111(m): 4:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Not all guys are mature .
As for me for a woman to assist me it is a bonus i will cherish for life .

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by austine4real(m): 5:00am On Aug 15, 2022
��.

Yeeh

6 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by placeofallure(f): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2022
CuteEmma:
This is lamba. The ending of the story just spoilt everything. Nigerian men don’t just forgive cheating partners no matter how much they cheat also. They’re too egoistic.

You're not everybody. They do forgive.

Social media is a public space where people come to post all kinda story - good, bad, ugly.

Forget, lotta shit happen in real life that's totally unconnected to social media life!

9 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:
We are always on phone gisting. I have a shop where I sell my stuff so I have all the time. Let me tell you little about him, he's a graduate with first class but jobless. He told me how his daddy left his mummy to marry another woman and how his ex left him. Honestly I felt pity for him. I advised him to look for something doing even if it's teaching so that he won't depend on his mother for everything but he told me that type of job will devalue him.

He became my only friend and confidant. I don't even care about my husband anymore. One day he asked me if I love him and I stupidly said yes. But honestly I was already falling for him

I told my husband I want a divorce because I don't love him anymore. He looked at me and kept quiet. But since that day I stopped sleeping in his room. I don't even let him touch me again

I started affair with this strange guy. Though he live in another state but we are always doing lovey dovey on phone. We always talk about future and how we will stay happily ever after(mumu dey worry me cheesy)

Atimes I send him money even without him asking. I was just doing it out of genuine love I have for him. Thst was how he introduced me to his mother that I am his new girlfriend. During that period, I wasn't thinking straight. I already contacted a lawyer to start the divorce process as if they take jazz dey follow me

So he got a job in lagos and I was so happy that we will finally meet. I even sent him some money to buy some stuff he will be needing as he's coming to lagos. The first day I saw him,I was 1000% disappointed with what I saw. He look so ugly than what I thought but I was already in love and no going back

He was given an office where he also sleep at night. I promise to get him apartment but he should give me time. Not that I don't have the money to get him apartment then but a I was taking my time. Most times,I will visit him and take him to eatery to eat good food. This guy has never given me a pin but I never mind.

Don't think I'm ugly, I get advances from men thst are far richer and handsome than my husband but I never fall for any. Only God knows how I fall for this ugly and very poor boy to the extent spending my hard earned money. It is well sha

So I continued playing the role of good girlfriend. After one month he was kicked out of his working place without pay. He's arrogant and tells me he always talk back at his boss. Can you imagine o? He said the boss is always disrespecting him because of 40k salary. The day he was kicked out,he has nowhere to go. I called his mother to tell her that her son has been kicked out, the mother said he should not come back to her and she don't care if he sleep under lagos bridge to survive. Oga started crying for me to help him that I am the only one he have in lagos

By then I already know I am in soup. It was already late and there was nowhere to sleep. He also has no money with him. I told him to lodge in hotel and I transferred the money to him

You met a guy on nairaland romance section and coincidentally you guys ended up living in the same city.

Nairaland that's full of ghost, spirits and masquerade.

Lean to Lie

8 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by kushma(m): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2022
So sorry for who will believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Judybash93(m): 6:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Madam! You fall for the wand or nah

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by CheedyJ(m): 6:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Your lies strong pass aboki perfume

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by diogo23: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

Thank GOD for your life, some people can be terrible
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Baronthecelebri: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Anewme:

I thank God for you
Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Asceleb16(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2022
You called yourself a lady but it's a guy's voice i'm hearing now [quote author=Anewme post=115711112]We are always on phone gisting. I have a shop where I sell my stuff so I have all the time. Let me tell you little about him, he's a graduate with first class but jobless. He told me how his daddy left his mummy to marry another woman and how his ex left him. Honestly I felt pity for him. I advised him to look for something doing even if it's teaching so that he won't depend on his mother for everything but he told me that type of job will devalue him.

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by CuteEmma(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2022
placeofallure:

You're not everybody. They do forgive.

Social media is a public space where people come to post all kinda story - good, bad, ugly.

Forget, lotta shit happen in real life that's totally unconnected to social media life!
You don’t get it. An average Nigerian man will find it impossible to forgive his cheating wife.

Out of 100, 90 will send their wife packing ASAP, the rest will first form boss before they die the issue, none will cry with you... Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2022
CheedyJ:
Your lies strong pass aboki perfume
I wish it was a lie. Everything I said here happened to me. The person in question is still on nairaland and on romance section probably looking for another mumu like me

1 Like

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2022
frozen70:

Well you tried
I don't want to blame you for seeking for love and attention from other men because your love heart was lonely and you just needed a guy to listen to your heart and you just got one, but he bleeped up

You cared for him despite his poor life and he thought you were a fool where's he was the biggest fool

The incident that happened was actually made you and your husband to reconcile, your heart went off totally from your husband and went to another man

Your husband noticed it and he knew that it's easier for him to remove pride and make peace with you

Than to accept the divorce and start all over again

As a woman, I have come to realize that, if you marry a man that doesn't value you or your life

There is the tendencies that you may musbehave simply because your heart seeks love but can't even get it where you kept it

Every woman needs a man to warm her heart

While every man can get aby woman to keep his heat warm

Your trial strengthened you and prepare you for the worst but finally brought you back to where you belong

Enjoy your renewed home

I think you are the only one that understand me very well. In my life I will never commit adultery again. I will never seek love anywhere again

2 Likes

Re: Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2022
CuteEmma:

My husband becomes a real born again and I think that's why he can forgive me easily. He made me do it it remember? He knows I am not that kind of woman

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos / An Abode For All. / Every Man’s Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.