Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame (4935 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by bidexdo(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:

and you should understand that a date is not a means of earning money from guys.

Lol, Nigeria girls have turn date to business, means of collecting money from guys, that's why I love foreign girls if you are the one that even take them out on date they will split the bill with you, and going home without asking any tfare, and the one to call you first if you have reached home, unlike our Nigeria girls you pay the bill, still give her tfare and even call her maybe she have home sad sad , ungrateful being everywhere, they only think with there ass and brest embarassed
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by Kissiemu(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Nna men!

I don't think I have taken a girl out on a date or a girl has visited me and I didn't give her a tfare. It's a normal thing for me.
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2022
cybernaut:
dating has no formulae as a big girl she claimed she suppose to pay her bills on a date and wait to see if the guy will allowed her to pay . She is just an empty vessel and parasite
You are really clueless.. grin
It's clear you might have never taken a women out on a date so what's the point here?
Enjoy yourself.. wink
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by Sheddy5(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2022
bidexdo:

Lol, Nigeria girls have turn date to business, means of collecting money from guys, that's why I love foreign girls if you are the one that even take them out on date they will split the bill with you, and going home without asking any tfare, and the one to call you first if you have reached home, unlike our Nigeria girls you pay the bill, still give her tfare and even call her maybe she have home sad sad , ungrateful being everywhere, they only think with there ass and brest embarassed
lol that's why some peeps date rich girls while poor girls date rich boys but it's hard to find though so it's best to win any girl heart without money although many will run away lol
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Adejo1:
Ur comment is making me to laugh, you are very funny and also sounding like a lady with lack of experience.
No you are..
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Sheddy5:

and you should understand that a date is not a means of earning money from guys.
Exactly.. cheesy
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by bidexdo(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Yes, lot of them will run without money, imaging you take a girl out on a date, pay the bill and still give her tfare, without even banging her, not even your girlfriend and be telling you that you only give her tfare money, what is she expecting you should give her extra money for taking her out

Sheddy5:

lol that's why some peeps date rich girls while poor girls date rich boys but it's hard to find though so it's best to win any girl heart without money although many will run away lol
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by Sheddy5(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2022
bidexdo:
Yes, lot of them will run without money, imaging you take a girl out on a date, pay the bill and still give her tfare, without even banging her, not even your girlfriend and be telling you that you only give her tfare money, what is she expecting you should give her extra money for taking her out

i believe this atitude started when some set of boys try to impres girls, girls take it seriously and believe all boys should do the same lol!
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by Sazzy001(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Ladies should learn how to split the bill�..
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by kwaso2: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That guy is quite senseless...that's how to know a guy who is only after your body..
You asked a woman out she went on a date with you..pls as a real man ain't you supposed to appreciate the fact that she came over?

She doesn't even need to complain..throw the guy into a waste bin and move on.. courtesy demand you do something..
Better still he could ve just dropped her off at home..not being romantic in any way at all was what the guy did..

Some are gonna quote me and misunderstand the point I was trying to make..
I give up on you. Ur opinion dey pain me for this matter, I shaaa will not swear for you, I will swallow it
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
kwaso2:

I give up on you. Ur opinion dey pain me for this matter, I shaaa will not swear for you, I will swallow it
grin
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by Haynnie: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That guy is quite senseless...that's how to know a guy who is only after your body..
You asked a woman out she went on a date with you..pls as a real man ain't you supposed to appreciate the fact that she came over?

She doesn't even need to complain..throw the guy into a waste bin and move on.. courtesy demand you do something..
Better still he could ve just dropped her off at home..not being romantic in any way at all was what the guy did..

Some are gonna quote me and misunderstand the point I was trying to make..

I have been suspecting this moniker
Re: ‘he Gave Me Exactly My T-fare Back Home And That Is ₦200’-beautiful Lady Lame by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Haynnie:

I have been suspecting this moniker
Exactly oo..can you imagine? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burst Into Tears At Hotel As He Nabs His Wife With Her Lover (video) / Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? / Is It A Bad Thing To Date A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.