Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself (1538 Views)

Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself. / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself by Ciscodollards(f): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Looking good

1 Like

Re: Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself by bigcee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
olioxx:

bigcee I remember one time like that, you mentioned that you followed a YouTube channel when you where trying to master this art, please can you share link of that channel with me? Thanks and God bless you.
Search for 360jeezy on YouTube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself by Kriss216: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
He's a well known bitter lunatic here... Next time, ignore him... And that Kriss too...

Sometimes, poverty and poverty-induced konji makes a man unnecessarily aggressive... smiley

But post a recent picture... Most of us have seen this picture atleast twice...
I've warned you severally to stop mentioning me in your madness. I'm not the cause of your frustration. Why is it hard for you to respect yourself. I'll not warn you again. Be careful
Re: Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself by youngreezy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

The guy offend you since 2020

Kilode

wink cheesy
oboy I weak ooo,lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is The Most Painful Day This Year / Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You / #GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.