Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You (1547 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Many People Enter Marriage Without Knowing The Seriousness Of Marriage / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 5:12am On Mar 18, 2022
I went with My girlfriend to her house,cos her Mom invited me cheesy...
We arrived lately in the evening..,I was told to and meet her dad in the sitting room... before I meet her Mom...in the parlour I sat on a soft chair cheesy..... after exchanging of pleasantries...

Her dad brought out a liquor drink...in which I My self liked it ...so he told me to take some glasses but I only took one and excuses him to go and greet Mom...

Her Mom was beautiful,if not not More beautiful than my girlfriend grin....

Her Mom was like,ohhh My gosh... My son in-law you are welcome... you are such an handsome young dude...

So after that my girlfriend ask me to come over to her room....

When got in I told that her mom was such a beautiful woman have ever set My eyes on grin... she was like what did you mean now....I thought and thought then ;Dthinket,thinker, ;Dthink thought and thinket again....I now say to her I think I have feelings for your Mom.... grin grin grin... she was like only shit....oya go to the parlour and stay with My daddy..,....

When I got there, I started drinking before I knew it...I was intoxicated embarassed embarassed

So I move closed to her dad and whisper to his ear .... sire I think I have feelings for your wife.... his father who very drunk shouted marry her ..... before you leave.... grin grin

Just then My girlfriend dash in and asked me... are you drunk? I was like no but I does.....I stood up and held My hands around her waist and whisper to her ear ...I think I have feelings again for your Mom....we are getting married soon.... My girlfriend fainted .....so I ran away ..... grin grin
grin grin grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:17am On Mar 18, 2022
What kind of funny and baseless story is this? grin grin
Why did you have to end it so quick.. cry cry cheesy

So what happened next..you married her or you didn't?tell me you did.. cry cry
Are you that cute?how cute? smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 5:20am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What kind of funny and baseless story is this? grin grin
Why did you have to end it so quick.. cry cry cheesy

So what happened next..you married her or you didn't?tell me you did.. cry cry
Are you that cute?how cute? smiley
I just ran away,cos she fainted; don't worry imma gonna complete it grin
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24am On Mar 18, 2022
OKON125:

I just ran away,cos she fainted; don't worry imma gonna complete it grin
You really ran away?you ended up leaving your girl? undecided
Okon is this story even true..if it is then please complete it now.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You really ran away?you ended up leaving your girl? undecided
Okon is this story even true..if it is then please complete it now.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I'll complete it grin
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Franky70(m): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by ukaface(f): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2022
Smh
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2022
ukaface:
Smh
shake your head very well grin
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Boogyman557: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U get LUCK sey dis 1 FUNNY!

because I don de LOAD BULLET 4 my KALA, Na to come LOCATE u fas fas and BLAST BLAST ur left leg but dis 1 FUNNY..

so make I remove my BULLET b4 I use LAFF take BLAST PESIN left leg for my STREET here..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

U get LUCK sey dis 1 FUNNY!

because I don de LOAD BULLET 4 my KALA, Na to come LOCATE u fas fas and BLAST BLAST ur left leg but dis 1 FUNNY..

so make I remove my BULLET b4 I use LAFF take BLAST PESIN left leg for my STREET here..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
smiles ... this one just cracked u up right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Boogyman557: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2022
OKON125:
smiles ... this one just cracked u up right? grin grin
Holly Gram cool yes MAN!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool yes MAN!

WTF MAN!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Skyfornia(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2022
Not even funny
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Skyfornia:
Not even funny
noticed :- embarassed
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Uzomacharles: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2022
All these meth Boys....

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Totilopussylick(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2022
But this joke ain't funny enough tongue cheesy undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2022
You dont mean it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
You dont mean it grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
But this joke ain't funny enough tongue cheesy undecided tongue
it's aren't funny but you will have feelings for your grandma one day
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
Uzomacharles:
All these meth Boys....
grin
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by DaInferno(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
OKON125:
I went with My girlfriend to her house,cos her Mom invited me cheesy...
We arrived lately in the evening..,I was told to and meet her dad in the sitting room... before I meet her Mom...in the parlour I sat on a soft chair cheesy..... after exchanging of pleasantries...

Her dad brought out a liquor drink...in which I My self liked it ...so he told me to take some glasses but I only took one and excuses him to go and greet Mom...

Her Mom was beautiful,if not not More beautiful than my girlfriend grin....

Her Mom was like,ohhh My gosh... My son in-law you are welcome... you are such an handsome young dude...

So after that my girlfriend ask me to come over to her room....

When got in I told that her mom was such a beautiful woman have ever set My eyes on grin... she was like what did you mean now....I thought and thought then ;Dthinket,thinker, ;Dthink thought and thinket again....I now say to her I think I have feelings for your Mom.... grin grin grin... she was like only shit....oya go to the parlour and stay with My daddy..,....

When I got there, I started drinking before I knew it...I was intoxicated embarassed embarassed

So I move closed to her dad and whisper to his ear .... sire I think I have feelings for your wife.... his father who very drunk shouted marry her ..... before you leave.... grin grin

Just then My girlfriend dash in and asked me... are you drunk? I was like no but I does.....I stood up and held My hands around her waist and whisper to her ear ...I think I have feelings again for your Mom....we are getting married soon.... My girlfriend fainted .....so I ran away ..... grin grin
grin grin grin angry
grin grin grin dude, whatever it is that you're on, reduce the dosage grin

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by respect80(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
The only funny thing here is the fact that this story ain't funny at all undecided
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by BeerBeerManiple: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
Becareful because you can never be the most high.
Take your medication easy bruh.
Many have come and many there is. cool cool cool
Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Op, u are suffering from

Oedipus complex

Don't be like Oedipus who killed Laius because of Jacosta

1 Like

Re: Just Laugh Before Over Seriousness Kill You by OKON125(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2022
Crimpsy:
Op, u are suffering from

Oedipus complex

Don't be like Oedipus who killed Laius because of Jacosta
grin angry

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Causing A Rift Between Me And My Lousy Older Brother / My Valentine Gone Wrong / 25 Wrong Mindsets Singles Have About Sex - Kingsley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.