Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu (19377 Views)

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Volksguys1985:
Pls can someone use Titus fish for peppersoup?

It is called mackerel.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ortom hasn't said anything extreme. Do you expect a PDP governor to public support APC aspirant.
It will clear your eyes that Jagaban has his own disciples even among PDP governors.
Time will tell.
I'm not a politician yet, but I will dedicate my vote and that of my household to Asiwaju Jagaban if he contests the 2023 presidential election.
On his mandate I stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by abbey621(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
People are naturally ignorant including the governor, so we expect a veteran politician to come and out and say he would destroy the current administration's policies once elected, we expected him to say he would detroy his own party APC once elected. Whether we like it or not, politics is not for children, you don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch, let the man at least win the primary first before expecting him to challenge the status quo.

I guarantee you any politician that wants to contest the president and proudly condemns the herdsmen will not only lose in the general elections but might not even get his or her own party's nomination. Good or bad, politicians must have good acting skills, you don't just blabber like a slowpoke and expect your enemies not to gang up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Even tho..........i’m a lagosian and yoruban I would neither vote nor support tinubu......

[b]osinbajo has my YES!!!![
/b]

Even though I am not a card carrying member of any party, Osibanjo has my thumb print

1 Like

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Cj4charles(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Is Tinubu the only candidate for next year's election? It really seems nairaland has made it their sole duty to campaign for Tinubu..... who knows how much mods was paid for all this trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by sheriffman(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
what was the outcome when his people voted against PMB 2019? Ortom is an idiot
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by OgatheTop: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
If i am contesting for president, the last person in Nigeria whose endorsement i will seek is that of Ortom, the useless governor of Benue state. He's currently the worst governor in Nigeria. Someone that narrowly won re-election despite playing the anti-Fulani card is not someone any reasonable candidate will want on his side. He should go and support anybody that PDP throws up. We don't want him on Tinubu's side.

Lost fellow
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I am not sure they gonna give Osinbajo the president ticket. So I will surely vote for tinubu

Then......wait patiently till e declare and stop assuming.......
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Victorclean1: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
T!munbu is a munbu . A confirmed muntura who believe in corruption and evil government. How on earth does he promise to follow Bihari failure.

Yor!ba people . Chai
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
If i am contesting for president, the last person in Nigeria whose endorsement i will seek is that of Ortom, the useless governor of Benue state. He's currently the worst governor in Nigeria. Someone that narrowly won re-election despite playing the anti-Fulani card is not someone any reasonable candidate will want on his side. He should go and support anybody that PDP throws up. We don't want him on Tinubu's side.

Getat!

Stop supporting terrorists. Even if fulanis kills 2,000 lagosians in one night, Tinubu will rather keep quiet than call out Buhari

Is that a man you should be rooting for? Forget tribal affiliations, what is wrong is wrong!
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Munzy14(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
If he said otherwise, you would have eulogies him.....Hypocrites evevrywhere..

The hurdle is high for una area father with no plans...Boldly telling us he will continue with useless anti human-capital development of an incompetent leader... grin

Ortom's KO really hit you guys below the belt.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by shinealight(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/21/presidency-well-fight-vote-against-tinubu-for-opting-to-continue-buharis-policies-benue-gov-ortom/?

How can a whole Governor be so daft? Where and when did Tinubu mention policies and programmes? What I heard him say is that he would build on the “solid foundation” laid by the President. That’s completely different! Is the provision of rail lines linking North and South not a solid foundation? The Dredging of Niger, completion of Lagos-Ibadan expressway, planned provision of modular refineries in the oil producing states; are all these not part of laying a solid foundation?? Does PDP want to go there and cancel all these national projects and achievements all in the name of politics?
He’s free to vote whoever he likes but should find other reasons for doing so than coming here to tell people about policies and programmes. We’re not fools to buy such a false narrative!
Where was Ortom during the colloquium in honour of Tinubu in 2021 when he was chastising the Buhari administration about their policy of constricting the economy? Did he not say clearly that we are not tightening belt anymore? I guess Ortom is just being clever by half but PDP will show him pepper. We siddon dey watch!!
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Volksguys1985: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

It is called mackerel.
ok o, can i use it.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
abbey621:
People are naturally ignorant including the governor, so we expect a veteran politician to come and out and say he would destroy the current administration's policies once elected, we expected him to say he would detroy his own party APC once elected. Whether we like it or not, politics is not for children, you don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch, let the man at least win the primary first before expecting him to challenge the status quo.

I guarantee you any politician that wants to contest the president and proudly condemns the herdsmen will not only lose in the general elections but might not even get his or her own party's nomination. Good or bad, politicians must have good acting skills, you don't just blabber like a slowpoke and expect your enemies not to gang up.

So you agree the Fulanis are Nigeria's problem?

taking side with the enemy just becuase of votes is not a wise idea, If fulnis can make Tinubu compromise now, they will also control his government remotely when he is in power.

enough of all these!
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe
he is in the PDP, do you expect him to campaign for Tinubu before. Tinubu really have a wonderful grace that supercede all other former governors, despite leaving office in almost 15 years ago he is still relevant and more powerful than serving political office holders

SHUT UP!!! WE DON'T CARE
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by beejay85: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/21/presidency-well-fight-vote-against-tinubu-for-opting-to-continue-buharis-policies-benue-gov-ortom/?
Gov Ortom or anyone politically smart knows that you don't clearly state out your manifestoes when you are yet to win ur party's ticket....
--You propose a policy against the current govt- political suicide
Openly condemning how the economy, healthcare, education is been handled- more enemies
--Tinubu vows to probe Buhari and his ministers- Kiss the ticket goodbye
--Condemn the Buhari govt handling of insurgency,banditry etc- you won't get their support.
So it's smart to keep your cards to your chest till u get elected
For now,it's politically safe to claim to follow up with the current govt policies but with a "different approach"
Such narrative won't hurt your ambition nor divide ur supporters....my 2 pence
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pls does Buhari has policy? Maybe the policy of shielding the bastards fulani killers herders squad, maybe policy of bloodshed, maybe policy of destiny destruction, may be policy of failure, maybe policy of boundage or policy of zombieism. Heaven reject apc policy. Spit!!!!!!!!!!

Thunder fire policy, may Amadioha fire policy. Tinubu better face his warrant using Buhari as template then Tinubu must be on long thing.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=pinkPUSSY post=109566364]

Tinubu's declaration is an Insult to entire Nigerians sad What do you term atiku and obi declaration? Lol.]
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by ken6488(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
TrackerXL:
For Atiku who is tribe is doing the killing ba or can you show us any link where Atiku as spoken out against herdsmen or bandits.

ya ra dua is he Fulani or igbo
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by hopexter(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Bobloco: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Tinubu's silence on Herdsmen portrays him as a selfish and a very greedy human being who place his ambition ahead of human lives..

You can never see him condemning the killings and destruction of properties, rather he would ask. " Whe are the cows? , to cap it all he said he would continue with Buhari's policies ..Smh

It's a pity!!

And some clowns that are deceiving themselves that Tinubu is receiving publicity ... Have it at the back of your mind that nobody received more publicity than Andy Uba of Anambra State.. He's more popular than current Anambra Governor elect..

The question is.. What type of pupularity does he have ? undecided undecided

Thank you for this

The publicity around Baba burdillon is that of man whom after governing Lagos State for eight years,14% of internally generated revenue in Lagos State goes to his private company, Lagos State became the second most unlivable city after Damascus, the capital city of war thorne Syria, his wife is a perpetual senator, his son is in charge of advert placement in the whole of Lagos, his daughter is the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by abbey621(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mayeldah:

So you agree the Fulanis are Nigeria's problem?

taking side with the enemy just becuase of votes is not a wise idea, If fulnis can make Tinubu compromise now, they will also control his government remotely when he is in power.

enough of all these!

But haven't you learned anything from history? The greatest changes in history are either violent or of complete betrayal. To tackle the Fulani problem you either face them head on through violence or you play coy and you defeat them from within. You keep saying enemy enemy enemy but let me tell you this now, no candidate will ever win the presidential election by calling the North the enemy.....It is equivalent to political career assassination.

1 Like

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Sleekfingers: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Volksguys1985:
ok o, can i use it.

of course.....you can use it.

but if intend to sell the pepper soup.....I will advice you, not to use mackerel. There are lots of people, that don't like that fish. Because it is kinda oily.....

1 Like

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by lebete3000: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

If you're Yoruba and you love yourself, steer clear off Benue and Taraba States.

This has nothing to do with Tinubu, but if you're the type that likes evidence based assertions, go there.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by zoedew: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Exactly! Anyone who is poised to follow Buhari’s horrible policies do not deserve our votes.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Belleful: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
In other words, if tinubu says he will not continue with buhari's policies, he Orton with vote for tinubu.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Honor10: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mayeldah:

Getat!

Stop supporting terrorists. Even if fulanis kills 2,000 lagosians in one night, Tinubu will rather keep quiet than call out Buhari

Is that a man you should be rooting for? Forget tribal affiliations, what is wrong is wrong!

I am sure you are supporting Atiku, has Atiku ever condemn his fellow fulani kinsmen
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Exercise in futility

Tinubu For President

Somebody who hasn’t gotten party ticket yet??

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by uptimum123(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Somebody who hasn’t gotten party ticket yet??

E sure for us

1 Like

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:

E sure for us

Sheu u go force Buhari or Wetin??

His people have their choice don’t be deceived. grin
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:

e pain am ooo
just like you're crying on Soludo now
so shall it be when Tinubu will be disgraced.

Hehehehe
SE/SS/MB will never vote anything Tinubu or something related to it

the north will stick with their northern brother
Hehehehe

With the kind of suffering wey Idoma and Tivi people see for Apc hand,e go hard for Tinubu to get vote for there oo.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by uptimum123(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Sheu u go force Buhari or Wetin??

His people have their choice don’t be deceived. grin

In your dreams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Exodus Hits Kano APC As Shekarau, Rurum, Kawu Sumaila, Others Join NNPP / Watch Out! Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's Best President Ever, Says Matawalle / Nigerian Army Building Military Camp In Enugu Not Ruga Settlement - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.