Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu (19380 Views)

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Decide2rise: 6:40am On Jan 22, 2022
seunmsg:

I think Peter Obi Pandora is the most useless and lily-livered politician in Nigeria for refusing to contest the PDP ticket and instead waiting to tag along as the nwa boy of Atiku's ticket.
Always thinking like a toddler.
So anybody who does not support Tinubu automatically is affiliated with Peter Obi. Grow up boy
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by olatuns2017: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:57am On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin

Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by OmoEpe(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is only a mad man and woman would vote Tinubu in 2023

And a RAVING LUNATIC to think somebody mad for having and voting his choice in a democracy

You are unfit to exist among sane human beings. Am sure you belong to the same Baboon specie you imbecilic Lord and master Cownu belongs

DSS should carry you along when transferring him to Yankari game reserve for public exhibitions

You both are unfit to breath same air with humans
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Mayeldah(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Honor10:

I am sure you are supporting Atiku, has Atiku ever condemn his fellow fulani kinsmen

I am not a fan of Atiku.

I rather vote Osinbajo or Moghalu. Competence and youthfulness is it for me.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Gesman: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Which people is this slowpoke referring to? The most useless governor in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu by Adabestseason(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
His excellency,you are indirect campaigning for BAT 2023-dramatic irony @HE Gabrielortom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-Check: Did The Olu Of Warri Endorse Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (Video) / SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud / Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.