Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today (2467 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Can someone tell this man that it is unfair and wickedness to separate a mother from her children. I met this woman in court today when I went for a matter, I feel so sorry for her.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by jimmyolasun: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dm me her number.

Men are scum

4 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by greenie77: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
She will finally have access to the kids, no matter how long it will take.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
I hope so cos he is using his wealth, power and influence to frustrate her, he is busy dragging her in different courts
greenie77:
She will finally have access to the kids, no matter how long it will take.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by greenie77: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
babyBB:
I hope so cos he is using his wealth, power and influence to frustrate her, he is busy dragging her in different courts

He can't have hold on them forever, time will sort things out.
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmmm
jimmyolasun:
Dm me her number.

Men are scum
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
She should come and hire me.
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by AderogbaOmokeye: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
AderogbaOmokeye:

Are you a defender?

Are you an attacker?

3 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by AderogbaOmokeye: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Beremx(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
She’s really a SNOW WHITE. Both of you are beautiful.

I pray she’s granted her wish to see her sons. Mother’s love is Supreme

5 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by illicit(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
tongue
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Winningbot: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Which matter carry you go court grin
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
I am a minister in the temple of Justice
Winningbot:
Which matter carry you go court grin
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Amen
Beremx:
She’s really a SNOW WHITE. Both of you are beautiful.

I pray she’s granted her wish to see her sons. Mother’s love is Supreme

1 Like

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by faithfull18(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
What's her complexion
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
White, she is white in complexion, I am fair but while sitting side by side with her, I don turn dark grin
faithfull18:
What's her complexion

1 Like

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by faithfull18(f): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
babyBB:
White, she is white in complexion, I am fair but while sitting side by side with her, I don turn dark grin
Lol, because me sef confuse.
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by flokii: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
The babe fine sha.. we must give her that credit.
She wants full custody of the 4 kids right? can she take good care of them? is she working or she hopes her ex FFK would be the one to foot her bills and those of the kids?
These things count too you know.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
No matter the lies FFK feeds those kids, in time, they'd come to realise how hard their mum fought to be with them.

The internet never forgets.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by GeneralOjukwu: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Go and tell FFK yourself nah.

Just bang his gate and demand audience.

Go with a cooler of food and you must be yamlegged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by shortIGBOman: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2022
The Woman no fine sef. FFK actually do her a favor by marrying her. He is above her standard. grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
So he's yet to give this woman back her kids? It's only in Nigeria this nonsense can happen
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Useless woman

4 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2022
babyBB:
Can someone tell this man that it is unfair and wickedness to separate a mother from her children. I met this woman in court today when I went for a matter, I feel so sorry for her.

Can u stop poke nosing into people’s affairs.....was to take picture with her why u went to court
Or are u now her advocate or attorney??

Mind your goddamn business!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2022
cry
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Houseofglam7(f): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2022
cry cry
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Mhykel217(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Dm me her number.

Men are scum

Bad guy P
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy, I don't have anything to say to you, your moniker says it all
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Can u stop poke nosing into people’s affairs.....was to take picture with her why u went to court

2 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Danjikanbauchi: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
FFK is a lowlife animal, just like his tribe men he can go to any lent to hurt the woman just to make her feel pain.

But @ OP why are you looking like this ?

1 Like

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Danjikanbauchi: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by CUMIN: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
babyBB:

So sorry you went for your divorce case.

You should be more careful around that FFK wife as it's a public knowledge she's mental problem even her family acknowledge it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gender And Youth Advocate Hosts African Women Conference Mark 2022 IWD / Did I Really ? / My Marriage,my Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.