Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today (2477 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by ednut1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
A man with history of divorce and anger issues. You went to have kids for him. People should know the consequences of their actions. You should have married a man on your level but no you went for a lunatic with political background and influence. Abeg make she get lost

4 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by babyBB: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
So who told you that any woman that goes to court if for a divorce case? Advice noted anyways
CUMIN:

So sorry you went for your divorce case.

You should be more careful around that FFK wife as it's a public knowledge she's mental problem even her family acknowledge it.
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by obinna58(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Her body is chemicalized

2 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Enigma2049(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2022
@op why are you triggered, mothers deny fathers custody all the time and y'all don't say shit, eg Tonto dike and Churchill saga. But now that you've seen a man in the person of FFK, who can match the madness you women dish out all the time, y'all are crying rivers grin.

1 Like

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by eazzzy1(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
I hope you advised her to be sending FFK something monthly for child support? She should not be a deadbeat mom.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by sisisioge: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na so we see am o....the guy just dey make mockery of the legal system of this country and nothing has been done about it. It just shows how powerless the court is where the affluence is concerned.

Imagine!

By the way, the babe na real snow white....hope she is ok.
Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by Uyi168: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tonto dike refused churchill from seeing his boy, you Ladies supported and cheered her.
now, you are crying yen yen yen angry

BTW,
when the love was still sweet.. kiss

Re: How I Met FFK'S Enstranged Wife In Court Today by CaptalnMitch: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
No matter the lies FFK feeds those kids, in time, they'd come to realise how hard their mum fought to be with them.

The internet never forgets.

You are a joke. The internet will tell their mother was a lose woman and a drrug addict

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Signs Your Husband Is Gay / My Experience At The US Embassy / Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.