Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (43217 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by collinometricx: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Didn't read the op write up. I don't understand your question? Please make it more comprehensive enough.

How did tuy conclude he's an introvert?

Like someone not wanting his family life online means he's an introvert?
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Slynation(m): 1:08am On Jan 23, 2022
jcross19:
from what you just posted here.. 1, you want us to believe that your brother is an angel and perfect right .... From what you posted , psychologically, is not or is either you are lying or the story na fake!
2,you are telling us that your brother loved his wife... Which is not true, no matter the condition if truly there is love in between forgiveness will comes in.
3, you are telling us that he has the fear of God! ..... That's not true Sir because a man with the fear of God will know that the crime has not warranted divorce!!!. Your brother too has a beast in him.. Now to the woman..the lady is a spoilt Lady that use to glue her eyes on social media , your brother did not know the kind of lady he married..
There are men with principles and standard!! You don't know the gravity and effects of what she posted, I'm very confident she twisted the whole scenario in her favour, offcourse no one wants to be a vilian on the streets of twitter and she must have allowed and liked insultive comments from twitter draggers association, I'm sure you know twitter is the worst platform on social media for someone to get dragged, And not everyone is blinded by that so called love, some altitudes has a way of evaporating love away from someone. She got served!!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by flexydote(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2022
IMASTEX:

Exactly, I always say to be very careful with people that forgive very easily & ignore offenses. It doesn't mean they are weak hearted. They are simply giving their conscience a good reason for their future action. So when they draw the line, it will take only God to speak to them directly before such decision can't be reversed.

You are on point brother
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Panda7(m): 1:42am On Jan 23, 2022
Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

The marriage is three years old.
Not everybody likes these social media of a thing.

Your brother can open his own social media account to tell his side of the story you know?? There are many men's civil right group out here.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by ghettochild(m): 4:05am On Jan 23, 2022
She for come post for nairaland here ooo..
The husband for see things...
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Charisma01: 4:38am On Jan 23, 2022
uthlaw:
Ena still de value this scam called marriage!

People like you go dey plan wedding this 2022
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Munzy14(m): 5:16am On Jan 23, 2022
thorpido:
Keep appealing to your brother.Get his pastor or an elder he respects to intervene.
Her offence is not too bad to just throw the marriage away.
You don't seem to understand the brother's personality...

Only him can decide to let go...No human can pressure him to..The fact is that the only person that can make him step back when there is love and understanding, is a wife/lover..Unfortunately, the wife is the case here...

I like his personality....Just my kind.

She crossed the line..He was good enough to make her see he doesn't like this...And she continued under what will you do undecided typical of what some ladies do on a daily...Daring a man you call your man...Because he is loving and being soft to you..

It is unfair...Nothing wey these Facebook sisters no go cause for marriage with there yeye advise that can easily convert a married sister to a divorcee. angry
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Coolgent(m): 5:24am On Jan 23, 2022
If there's no child then i support your brother 100%
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by uthlaw: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Charisma01:

People like you go dey plan wedding this 2022
abi na,for ur mind watin u talk make sense... If i get dat money for marriage, na too use d money do visa!
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Charisma01: 5:51am On Jan 23, 2022
uthlaw:
abi na,for ur mind watin u talk make sense... If i get dat money for marriage, na too use d money do visa!

Good for you cheesy

I know say i make sense.
Cos the same thing with those saying religion na scam.
Them dey go church with their parents come dey type rubbish for back seat.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by sodiamond: 6:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Tokskob2008:

If you can't understand, learn and do what your partner likes and want in marriage then you don't have any business being married in the first place.
I hope her husband does the one she likes too undecided. Well I have nothing to say until I hear the full gist.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by oluplus(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2022
bahdpersona:
I like your brother's reaction, people like your brother can repeat warning for innumerable times but when it's time to penalize their offenders , nothing can stop them.
Very true.
Angel Gabriel may have to come down from heaven for them to change their mind.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by freedomchild: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Ofadaman:
It's the teller dilemma, it hit me when I picked up my phone to call a radio station about some happenings and I had to add some spice to the gist to make it exciting, the truth with tellers dilemma is if you listen to too many stories and confession overtime you'd feel compelled to want to tell your story ,the major motive is to have a reason to be the victim and get sympathy ,to be the center of attention, even if it looks stupid, you'd marvel how powerful story telling, victim playing and sympathy seeking can be to women. A girl may pick up a quarrel with her bf just to experience sympathy of heart break by just seeing how a fellow girl received sympathy/attention, I've seen women sleep with people outside their husbands/fiance/bf just to experience some things said in those social groups/forums, I've seen women engage in all sort of vices and all just to feel amongst the coalition. The power of social affirmation, victim carding and sympathy seeking is more than you can imagine, it's a facade and often times people trapped in this get more validation from social pages than from real people, the moment you're stuck with a girl/guy who can't really wait to show the world what they are doing for every slightest fun they have in goes to social media, they take pictures before eating, everyone knows the corners of their rooms cause they make TikTok videos every minute. Pls avoid them.

I'd leave you with this word,
"People who are truly living their best lives, have little motivation to want to show the world that they are living their best lives, because best lives do not need social validation".

well said bro. You got it

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Your note part is crazy,
Note : he does not want her to post his pictures his birthday on social media, now this is not possible for a woman: women always want to fluent three things
Their wedding ring
Their man
Their family on media , that is women for you

But bringing your husband matter to media with is picture might not be very right, the admin of that group is very stupid, because when members bring stories, you will post it, without the member name or member picture

Op you said three years of marriage, no child right?

If no child I think it is the reason your brother is shouting no no, maybe doctor told him.she can not birth a child, so he decided to use the media as an excuse to send her packing .

What kind of a man will tell a woman not to fluent him, on media , he has girlfriend and does not want them to see him?

Please tell your brother wife the begging is enough, let her leave , nothing goes up that the sky can not take

In life when you beg people and they refused to forgive you, leave them and move, the ocean they want to swiw , that is sweeting them will soon swallow them and they will come back to their senses.

The only sin that is not forgivable in marriage is adultery

Every other thing we must learn to forgive .

Your brother has another reason behind his actions .
He should get out.

Those calm people are always demonic

Let her walk out in style ,if he refused to forgive

Show this to your brother .

Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Engrpatpeters(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Please click on this to help me win this competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by henmaris: 9:21am On Jan 23, 2022
EndRape2:
Your note part is crazy,
Note : he does not want her to post his pictures his birthday on social media, now this is not possible for a woman: women always want to fluent three things
Their wedding ring
Their man
Their family on media , that is women for you

But bringing your husband matter to media with is picture might not be very right, the admin of that group is very stupid, because when members bring stories, you will post it, without the member name or member picture

Op you said three years of marriage, no child right?

If no child I think it is the reason your brother is shouting no no, maybe doctor told him.she can not birth a child, so he decided to use the media as an excuse to send her packing .

What kind of a man will tell a woman not to fluent him, on media , he has girlfriend and does not want them to see him?

Please tell your brother wife the begging is enough, let her leave , nothing goes up that the sky can not take

In life when you beg people and they refused to forgive you, leave them and move, the ocean they want to swiw , that is sweeting them will soon swallow them and they will come back to their senses.

The only sin that is not forgivable in marriage is adultery

Every other thing we must learn to forgive .

Your brother has another reason behind his actions .
He should get out.

Those calm people are always demonic

Let her walk out in style ,if he refused to forgive

Show this to your brother .

I concur. This husband is very manipulative and heartless. Any man with such degree of anger in him is not worth living with. The woman needs to stop the begging and let him do his worst. Divorcing may even be better for the lady's sanity.

This so called kind man is a beast and has no business in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by ObaniOLUWA: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2022
God Almighty will resolve it.

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by HaneefahRN(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2022
He should divorce her. Mttcheeew. Obviously he is not a good person anyway. And you just did what your so called brother is bent on divorcing his wife for. Maybe he will 'dis-brother' you too. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2022
AgreatMan:

It doesn't matter if he was 100 percent on the wrong. Which kind of deranged human being go to post her family affairs on social media? Which year did they even started these social media sites wey everyone carry am for head? Don't people settle their ish before social m ijiedia?

People who know me reading shit about my private affairs on the world wide web. E go mad o

If someone has treated you with madness, madness will be used to tackle that person

If he beat her up, is he not a deranged human being that deserves to be treated in the same coin? How can you say it doesn't matter what he did? What he did is very vital to this discourse, because we would not be here and she would not have posted if he did not do something to begin with.

The fact that OP is not even telling us what this his very 'nice and good" brother did, has told me enough of what he must have done.

I think it is very funny that people are now supporting the man to get a divorce because his wife posted on social media, but when a man cheats, we will be here telling the woman to pray for him and stay with him. The hypocrisy stinks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
HaneefahRN:
He should divorce her. Mttcheeew. Obviously he is not a good person anyway. And you just did what your so called brother is bent on divorcing his wife for. Maybe he will 'dis-brother' you too. Yeye dey smell

Exactly

See how he is not telling us what his brother did, he just keeps harping on his perceived calmness. You can tell when someone is trying to protect the image of a terrible person.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by sisisioge: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Water don pass garri be that o lipsrsealed
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by thorpido(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2022
Munzy14:

You don't seem to understand the brother's personality...

Only him can decide to let go...No human can pressure him to..The fact is that the only person that can make him step back when there is love and understanding, is a wife/lover..Unfortunately, the wife is the case here...

I like his personality....Just my kind.

She crossed the line..He was good enough to make her see he doesn't like this...And she continued under what will you do undecided typical of what some ladies do on a daily...Daring a man you call your man...Because he is loving and being soft to you..

It is unfair...Nothing wey these Facebook sisters no go cause for marriage with there yeye advise that can easily convert a married sister to a divorcee. angry
Make up,fashion,hair and social media are like drugs for women.It's hard to stay away from many.It's like chasing a goat away..........it's only for a moment.
I know the husband is deeply hurt but he should work with the lady to get better.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by SoftChordz: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Genesiszero:

Thanks a lot for your time and advice, I'll make sure I try more tomorrow. I wish he'll just here any of us! The funny thing is that, he'll give you a listening ear with all maximum respect and then after you're done talking he'll tell you he's made up his mind..... I'll try more tomorrow just like you've advised.
I pray your brother will never listen to anyone Md divorce her, ur now pleading n running around to keep this snake around ur brother... J want to bury him earlier than when he's supposed to abi. Let your brother do his will abeg. Social media junkies are terrible for a man's health, they are cancers, I dropped annex cos of that, this bitch won't drink water without posting about it or pictures all day.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by IMASTEX: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2022
pansophist:

How can you describe me in one sentence ? Are you a babalawo? shocked
grin grin grin I was equally referring to myself.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by SoftChordz: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2022
thorpido:
Make up,fashion,hair and social media are like drugs for women.It's hard to stay away from many.It's like chasing a goat away..........it's only for a moment.
I know the husband is deeply hurt but he should work with the lady to get better.
she won't get better, like peak it's in her, it's like telling a human being to stop breathing it's impossible she will stop for a while then continue. Then what do u think will happen when she finally gives birth to 4 kids n feels like her stay is solidified and remember it gets to a point in a man's life when his kids n wife win in decision of the house so what happens when the man is vulnerable? Think about future.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by chocboi78(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Her offence is not too bad

Her husband constantly warns her of doing a particular thing but she keeps doing it anyway so what is not too bad in that?

If you can't understand, learn and do what your partner likes and want in marriage then you don't have any business being married in the first place.
honestly if na me my wife dy steady carry our matter go social media despite my warnings, I’ll consider a divorce because I dislike social media so much
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2022
The man was waiting for an excuse, and he is already enjoying the fact that the woman is begging begging, she will always beg,

Let the poster
Post what the wife posted on the group let us see, at least if the marriage is sweet like him claim, the wife will not post something negative .
All these gentle looking guys , that are tormenting their wives inside, and still shouting the wife should not speak out, are more demonic than the devil himself.

uote author=henmaris post=109613306]

I concur. This husband is very manipulative and heartless. Any man with such degree of anger in him is not worth living with. The woman needs to stop the begging and let him do his worst. Divorcing may even be better for the lady's sanity.

This so called kind man is a beast and has no business in marriage.[/quote]
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Shut up,
Post what she posted on media here
For all to read

Women always post what is happening to them on media or to friends ,women talk alot, if a man is good and she is enjoying the marriage , the woman will spread it all over media celebrating the man,
Same way if she is been hurt and dying in pains ,she will also post it to seek help, you want her not to speak out so she can die in silence or commit SUICIDE

Yo
Slynation:

There are men with principles and standard!! You don't know the gravity and effects of what she posted, I'm very confident she twisted the whole scenario in her favour, offcourse no one wants to be a vilian on the streets of twitter and she must have allowed and liked insultive comments from twitter draggers association, I'm sure you know twitter is the worst platform on social media for someone to get dragged, And not everyone is blinded by that so called love, some altitudes has a way of evaporating love away from someone. She got served!!
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2022
thorpido:
Bitter truth...One can use the above without getting carried away..

For relationship/marriage, if one is lucky to have partner who is bold enough to tell what he or she doesn't like, it should maturity and intelligence for the other partner to find ways to avoid such...Na tolerance and the sacrifice we make in life, makes it worth living...

I doubt if the OP's brother will agree again.
Such men can swallow alot, until there mind is made up..
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EndRape2(f): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
How do you tell woman to stay off social media?

And you feel or think a woman will wake up and just post on media ,if what is happening is not hurting her

You not serious .

quote author=SoftChordz post=109614549] she won't get better, like peak it's in her, it's like telling a human being to stop breathing it's impossible she will stop for a while then continue. Then what do u think will happen when she finally gives birth to 4 kids n feels like her stay is solidified and remember it gets to a point in a man's life when his kids n wife win in decision of the house so what happens when the man is vulnerable? Think about future.[/quote]
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by uthlaw: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Charisma01:

Good for you cheesy

I know say i make sense.
Cos the same thing with those saying religion na scam.
Them dey go church with their parents come dey type rubbish for back seat.
na dem sabi!
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
EndRape2:
Shut up,
Post what she posted on media here
For all to read

Women always post what is happening to them on media or to friends ,women talk alot, if a man is good and she is enjoying the marriage , the woman will spread it all over media celebrating the man,
Same way if she is been hurt and dying in pains ,she will also post it to seek help, you want her not to speak out so she can die in silence or commit SUICIDE

Yo
If you like yell from now till thy kingdom come, she got served...!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.