Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse (43223 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse. / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by techWriter3: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2022
I hate your brother.... n.b no gay
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Kenturkey048(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
Ena still de value this scam called marriage!
Everything na scam to una...

If e nor work for people wey you know, e nor mean say e nor dey work for others. ..

14 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Genesiszero: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
The summary here is that, Your brother is an introvert while his wife is an extrovert.

But was your brother not aware she's among awon Tonto dike crew before he married her??

She developed it suddenly, her counsel of friends are the internet type......
And some people can be extroverted in real life and quite in the internet

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Chummynoni(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2022
H
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by DannyExcel: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2022
I like your brother
A very disciplined man.

As for the wife, let her go meet her internet friends to come help her beg.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by EternalBeing: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by FreeStuffsNG: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm. They never learn. It seems the social media won't leave them until it completely destroys them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by collinometricx: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
The summary here is that, Your brother is an introvert while his wife is an extrovert.

But was your brother not aware she's among awon Tonto dike crew before he married her??

How did you manage to sneak in introvert and extrovert into this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Danjikanbauchi: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Your brother is a man, I don't take shit mostly when I have worn you more than twice.

She should go and meet those women group.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Abyounghammed(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Naso we dey tell dem to man up and b highly In charge them go say marriage na 50 50 respect any woman wey no respect man no fit reason man well, little misunderstanding d fish brain don already give public audience, educated illiterate gbo gbo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by AfroKnight: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2022
thorpido:
Keep appealing to your brother.Get his pastor or an elder he respects to intervene.
Her offence is not too bad to just throw the marriage away.

How can you say that? You don’t even know what exactly she wrote on Twitter for the whole world to see. Anything published on the internet remains there forever. You don’t know how this may have affected his business relationships.

If the man deems it damaging enough to separate himself from her, then trust his judgment.

I would probably do the same thing if I were in his shoes.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
I remember a friend who posted her husband picture on IG after so many years of marriage and not posting,only on the first day the marriage cast, apparently baba is a serial cheat.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Romanoff(f): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Welcome to social media, a place where unmarried people have the most advice for married people.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
..... Same thing I warned my wife about.

Anyday she tries such rubbish, she's a gonna.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by donMIG(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Oga!
Y u too come post am here n u say una no b that kind men

Wic help anybody wan Render here?
Make all of us for the forum follow u gi beg ur bro ni? grin grin

This social media no b for everybody ooh!
MOST PPL COME HERE TO LIE
N OPPRESS THE POOR... NOBODY EVER POST HIS/HER FAILURES HERE
me I'm just here to read one or two n GTFO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by DroppingLiquid: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2022
They go to social media to seek validation. People like that have zero mental maturity and can't dissect and handle situations themselves with their God-given brains. They rely on hot takes from miserable people on Twitter with zero marital knowledge.

She got what she deserves. She lost a good man. But since she's a Twitter LovePeddler, she probably doesn't need a man to begin with. They woke as fvck over there.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Lexusgs430: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

The marriage is three years old.
Not everybody likes these social media of a thing.

When he was marrying a slay queen, what were his expectations............. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by eldoradoxx: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Leave your brother to peacefully divorce his wife. You have described him as a person with impeccable character and attributes which sits very well with me. One thing you learn about people like him is that they live by rules and standards, once its over for them, its over and nobody can stop them. It takes discipline to be like him and he will apply is rigid disciplinary standards to his divorce as well so stop disturbing yourself, he won't shift grounds. Women should learn the kind of husbands they have before attempting any rubbish. It is faster to get divorced by a decent man than any other brand of men.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by nuelyoyo(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
I like your brother already. But I'll advice he rescinds his decision since she has shown remorse.
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by MrSly(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:
My brother has been a well disciplined man, he has married a woman whom he love dearly, sometimes I wish If I was a woman, I'll marry him! Gentle, calm, humble, educated, exposed with a very good source of livelihood. Doesn't smoke, drink or womanize And most importantly, God fearing. Maybe heritage from our dad.

But I never could have imagined it that what seems like a blissful marriage of my brother could end just like that. What is the problem? Social media! They had an issue, and she went and posted it there, from WhatsApp to Facebook and the worst of all twitter and some stupid women group which she seems to be a member of, may be there is some Judges there, come and see some people passing judgment even without hearing the other side of the story.

He warned her series of time not to ever post any family related issues to the media. I can remember while I was still with them, he always tells her if she ever has anything about him, she should call him and discus it with him or better still report to our parent. I don't know if it's a family thing for us or something, personally, I'm not too good with these social media of a thing.

To the best of my knowledge, my brother is the best and cool personality I had ever come in contact with, But these act of hers has been the height of it for him.

Brethren as I'm talking to you now, my brother has contacted a lawyer to prepare the divorce papers. Our parents and family members has called a meeting, we begged him for almost a week now but he stood his ground about the divorce, her family has come to apologize and beg for reconciliation for the both of them but to no avail, I spoke to him personally and begged like what you could ever imagine but our please fell on deaf ear. He personally told me that if his wife had gone to the court, he would've preferred it. If there is absolutely anything I know about my brother is him being a man of his words. She has done countless of things to him and She'll call us to apologize all the time and he'll forgive especially when my mom is involved. But for these I don't know what To say, she has cried and cried her eyes all out but for where It seems My brother has made up his mind, But if I may ask the ladies, why always the social media, going out there to claim the victims card.

Sorry I don't have much time neither am I good with telling stories, if not, I should have narrated what led to the whole problem but is a long epistle on it own....

Why is too hard to know what your spouse want and dislike. Note: he doesn't even want you posting his image in any media platform even on his birthdays, we're kinda some sort of reserved people in my family.

You people are not social media type but you are on naira land baring your brothers family problem. No one is truly judge in his own case. Your brother must not overdo it. No one is perfect you have seen now even you can post on social media. Peace

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by AmazingELixir: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Don't mind them ...

Any little thing they will run to social media and post it there

This is the reason I don't bother to view WhatsApp status

It is full of shit
You are point bro

1 Like

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by worldclass68(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2022
I like ur brother...more ego cool to him

Men re to be men!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by IMASTEX: 10:58am On Jan 22, 2022
bahdpersona:
I like your brother's reaction, people like your brother can repeat warning for innumerable times but when it's time to penalize their offenders , nothing can stop them.
Exactly, I always say to be very careful with people that forgive very easily & ignore offenses. It doesn't mean they are weak hearted. They are simply giving their conscience a good reason for their future action. So when they draw the line, it will take only God to speak to them directly before such decision can be reversed.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help, My Brother's Marriage Is About To Collapse by jcross19: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Genesiszero:

from what you just posted here.. 1, you want us to believe that your brother is an angel and perfect right .... From what you posted , psychologically, is not or is either you are lying or the story na fake!
2,you are telling us that your brother loved his wife... Which is not true, no matter the condition if truly there is love in between forgiveness will comes in.
3, you are telling us that he has the fear of God! ..... That's not true Sir because a man with the fear of God will know that the crime has not warranted divorce!!!. Your brother too has a beast in him.. Now to the woman..the lady is a spoilt Lady that use to glue her eyes on social media , your brother did not know the kind of lady he married..

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.