Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,902 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa (34527 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by ogundeleai(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Okpolo eyes you are not smelling that seat Know this and have peace.

You should sacrifice yourself to the benefit of Nigeria that's what true leaders do.
No wahala, since you have made it known that he won't get there as far as your alive.. But do remember 'Eyin òkú laun j'akara

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by YorubaKing: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what only hatred, bitterness and bigotry can create. You hate your fellow human being because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.

You can't build anything with hatred and bigotry. Trust me, like you lost against PMB and had not leant your lesson to purge the evil in your heart, same way you will lose against Asiwaju Tinubu.

My appeal goes to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

Pple like you are absolute disgrace to humanity! angry
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by wonlasewonimi: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu is already looking tired...By June 2022, he will withdraw from the race.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Trumann: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:

You should sacrifice yourself to the benefit of Nigeria that's what true leaders do.

Last month, you were for Biafra. Today, you are concerned about Nigeria's Presidency. What changed?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by NnamdiN: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Full pictures no dey do the guy justice . Make una focus on portraits. Very Unfortunate country
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by depure(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what only hatred, bitterness and bigotry can create. You hate your fellow human being because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.

You can't build anything with hatred and bigotry. Trust me, like you lost against PMB and had not leant your lesson to purge the evil in your heart, same way you will lose against Asiwaju Tinubu.

My appeal goes to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
. Oga he is old to rule us abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by victorVIC1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Same old faces.

Nigeria is obviously not ready for a change. We are just running around in circles.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by AlphaStyles(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
wait so this graemlin still dy give himself hope for next year? lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Hisbah11: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
When will he visit me
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by NOwazobia: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
I Don commot my hand from Nigeria matter. The youths are truly the problem.

HOW a young educated man can sit Down with all four senses and pick Tinubu as his leader still amazed me. That should be the 13th wonder of the world. Nigerian youths are the 12th wonder of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bounceboune7: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bohopa:
This same Tinubu that moved BULLION VAN to his house, a day to election, is the same person, that will develop Nigeria?

May God curse anyone, pushing Tinubu on us. A man that has stolen Lagos blind, is the same person, some idiots are saying he should be our president?
where is it written in d constitution that it's a crime to use bullion van for personal use?

Tinubu will rule u n u have no option,just try to adjust with it the same way u did with buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Suarez01(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Juventus4life:
This man serious ohh
Like play like play na so this man go be president.

Is like the North are with him.
for were
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Trumann:

Pity yourself. At your age, you can't get a woman as a wife. Your leadership skills are zero and you lack people skills.

I will make your mother my third wife.

Ode.

I also think you have mental illness cos only a mad man will leave a topic of discussion to digress the way you did.

Your family should act fast on your matter before you start roaming naked on the street.

Such an unfortunate troll you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by naija4life247: 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:

Which seat has your own father smelt before apart from toilet seat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bounceboune7: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:
I pity Tinubu.

I just pray for strength for him to go through this rigorous task of campaign.

A shameless man that has belittled himself from the position of a king maker (Greater and more powerful than kings) to be clamoring to be a king... A clear Taboo in Yoruba land.

I thought they said he is smart but it is obvious he is far from being smart.
which taboo in Yoruba land,u better face your region n don't say anything u don't know about tradition.

So kings for your village na 4 or 8 years them dey use Abi?

So na inec dey do election to pick king in your village?

U have failed in all attempt to paint tinubu bad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Trumann: 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:

I will make your mother my third wife.
Ode

Oloribuku masanfani ọmọ ajá. My mother doesn't do dogs and lesser animals like you. You can go fvxk the dog you call your mother since you disgusting animal have the face only a mother can love. Impotent bastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Indispensable85(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu means business. He's reaching out and expanding his network daily. The wailings of the bitter leaf descendants are not even heard by the man. He's just too focused to be distracted. He has his eyes firmly fixed on the goal. Like I said before eventhough I prefer Osinbajo but he doesn't stand a chance in the primary against Tinubu. Tinubu is a master of this game.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
which taboo in Yoruba land,u better face your region n don't say anything u don't know about tradition.

So kings for your village na 4 or 8 years them dey use Abi?

So na inec dey do election to pick king in your village?

U have failed in all attempt to paint tinubu bad

If what I wrote is painting him bad in your eyes then I give up.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by victorVIC1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Toks2008:
I pity Tinubu.

I just pray for strength for him to go through this rigorous task of campaign.

A shameless man that has belittled himself from the position of a king maker (Greater and more powerful than kings) to be clamoring to be a king... A clear Taboo in Yoruba land.

I thought they said he is smart but it is obvious he is far from being smart.

In all sense of fairness, Tinubu is a very smart fella but I think Osinbajo would do better as a president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Trumann:

Oloribuku masanfani ọmọ ajá. My mother doesn't do dogs and lesser animals like you. You can go fvxk the dog you call your mother since you disgusting animal have the face only a mother can love. Impotent bastard.

No worries.. Nah small time remain.. You will soon run mad naked for street cos it is obvious you have started exhibiting the traits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by SmartPolician: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just like the streets of Lagos, Tinubu's urchins have taken over Nairaland, including some of the mods! undecided
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by emmykk(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Scarfice to APC have been paid with VP and HOR Speaker slot
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by calcal: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
You are cashing out big time, this is what poverty caused.

Your said Tinubu is mr. self and not for the benefit of the masses.

Check his track record in Lagos, just common Iyaloja Tinubu installed his daughter that owns no shop in Lagos ever.

"Under me, you won't have money to pay WAEC fees for your children" - Tinubu

FreeStuffsNG:

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
victorVIC1:

In all sense of fairness, Tinubu is a very smart fella but I think Osinbanjo would do better as a president

Anyone with a sound intellect will understand my post.

I see him above presidents meaning he is more powerful and influential than them so it is very distasteful that he now wants to be in a position he easily puts people to occupy.

In my opinion that is not cool.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Bounceboune7: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
depure:
. Oga he is old to rule us abeg
how old is d president of America?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by muheeb01(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm politicking....may the best candidate that have I terest of the masses at heart win
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Afonasa(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Alright

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews, if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by jrusky(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
His contribution is already useless and in vain because Turji and his sons of a bitch gang now hold his people on ransome, killing them, raping them and even collect Tax from them so what is the usefulness of his sacrificed to the useless party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Officer Who Exposed Petrol Smuggling Business Still In Detention / Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.