Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa (34531 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/apc-chairman-tinubu-visits-sen-musa-says-his-sacrifices-to-the-party-will-not-go-in-vain/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
yes we agree, afterall the sacrifice himself and Bubu rendered at lekki toll gate has not been forgotten. Frog eyes, if you like visit 2pac and DMx in the grave for consultation, you will never be president. We in the south south can reassure you that. EDO norl be LaGos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by franchasng: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

It is starting to get out of hand, all them don't have any sensible reason why Tinubu should not be president from except the fact that he his Yoruba, and the little that try to make sense ends up coming up with nonsense
Some of the reasons Tinubu should not allowed near Aso Rock as Nigeria's President are:

1.) He is a political godfather who believes in godfather ism which is the bedrock of political corruption and all forms of looting in government.

2.) Tinubu through his godfatherism pocketed Lagos State from 1999 to date, he installs and removes Lagos State Governors at his own will based on who agrees to govern Lagos state on his terms. Nigeria is not a monarch state that belongs to one Monarch, so we sensible Nigerians cannot allow Tinubu to propagate his godfatherism and colonization of a state, and some region to national level, that will be disaster.

This will destroy Nigeria.

3.) Tinubu sponsored foreign armed militants that waited to unleash mayhem on Nigerians should Buhari fail to emerge as President in 2015. Such a man should never smell Aso Rock. Buhari that did such and later became President you can see the disaster he has been.

4.) Tinubu is a known sponsor of thugs aka Lagos agberos through Lagos NURTW leaders. These people have turned Lagos to a lawless state despite the big status Lagos has as the center of commerce in Nigeria.

5.) Tinubu's age is highly questionable, a man that cannot be honest about his age, can never be honest about leading Nigeria to light.

6.) Tinubu's state of origin and his paternity are all questionable.

7.) Tinubu was hugely involved in international money laundering syndicate which made him forfeit his assets in the United States and has never went back there.

8.) Tinubu's stinct as a drug kingpin makes his candidacy questionable too.

9.) Tinubu is a tribal bigot. We saw this during 2015 and 2019 elections in Lagos where he sponsored thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos state to pave way for APC to win Lagos State.

10.) He has several murder allegations hanging on his neck.

And many more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Olakunleyakub:
They have nothing against him actually than the fact that he is powerful and popular politicians than all their southeast governors both dead and alive.

Sometimes I sit down to wonder the reason behind the hatred of this man and I didn't see.

If it is interms of performance and appointing capable people in position den give it to him.

Lagos is leading the country in everything is not because of anyone than him.

Ask them his offence and they will tell you he is corrup and we ask them to bring their saint leaders they couldn't.

This tinubu has been tried by PDP regime and he won in court ooo

I saw a video of mostly all the PDP governors in Lagos saying they want to reclaim lagos and I started laughing in Chinese because Lagos igr pass all the PDP governors revenue and you said you want to reclaim suchnplace.

A state for over 20m population and yet he is the safest state in the country.

They are just a useless souls who blv have until they bring other down before they can rise.
Whether tinubu become the president or not be rest assured that osinbanjo will get if tinubu didn't get it and it is a win win for us let children of hate and bitterness go and die if they wish

Lagos has always been leading before BAT came on board. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for a long time you know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what only hatred, bitterness and bigotry can create. You hate your fellow human being because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.

You can't build anything with hatred and bigotry. Trust me, like you lost against PMB and had not leant your lesson to purge the evil in your heart, same way you will lose against Asiwaju Tinubu.

My appeal goes to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Yes, president of your local govt. Make Thunder fire your papa and your mama. Idiot. Keep on promoting the bullion van thief. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

did u read his manifesto before u came to d conclusion that "he is capable"? since u say that he is capable without reading his manifesto, then answering my questions shouldnt be a problem for u. so based on what u say u have seen, answer the following:

How is Tinubu going to take nigeria to the promised land? How is he going to improve the living standard of Nigerians?
Mr Man he is the only one that can explain the technique he will use to do this things.... Me i have seen his handiwork and i know he his capable, he has the brain, the intelligence, the ability, the charisma, as for how he will do it, technique he will use he is the only one that can answer that.

Abi you want me to say that he will take us from egypt, through the red sea, through the wilderness, through river jordan, then promise land. What of if he decides to use a speed jet to convey all of our 200million + population

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

It is starting to get out of hand, all them don't have any sensible reason why Tinubu should not be president from except the fact that he his Yoruba, and the little that try to make sense ends up coming up with nonsense

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but igbo here have made me his compulsory counter attack team here

them go hear am from my hand, I just hate this gross foolishness, if not for Tinubu liberalism, igbo won't be in large numbers in Lagos. they can't try rubbish with Fashola and Ambode

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
What was the igr den compared to when he left as a governor and now

Can you tell me?

600m you can proove me wrong though
Skyview01:

Lagos has always been leading before BAT came on board. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for a long time you know.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Mr Man he is the only one that can explain the technique he will use to do this things.... Me i have seen his handiwork and i know he his capable, he has the brain, the intelligence, the ability, the charisma, as for how he will do it, technique he will use he is the only one that can answer that.

Abi you want me to say that he will take us from egypt, through the red sea, through the wilderness, through river jordan, then promise land. What of if he decides to use a speed jet to convey all of our 200million + population

you say "have seen his handiwork and i know he his capable, he has the brain, the intelligence, the ability, the charisma". what are his handiwork that you have seen?

how will he use his "the brain, the intelligence, the ability, the charisma" to take nigeria to the promised land and improve the living standard of Nigerians?

if u have seen his "handiwork", i dont see why u are struggling to naswer the simple question.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Decryptor(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
uptimum123:
Real knows Real

Road to 2023 has began. On Tinubu's mandate we Nigerian's stand.

All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban

The chosen leader that will sail us to the promise land.

Keep on dreaming cheesy
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Shemadex(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bohopa:
This same Tinubu that moved BULLION VAN to his house, a day to election, is the same person, that will develop Nigeria?

May God curse anyone, pushing Tinubu on us. A man that has stolen Lagos blind, is the same person, some idiots are saying he should be our president?
na ur state money? Or what is ur business with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by kayusely70(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
emkz:
I like how Tinubu is reaching out. I don't interpret it as being desperate, but as commitment to a cause.

What are the other aspirants doing?
Good and relevant question!
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Fcwilly: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Waste of time, you wouldn't get there, like it or hate it, tinubu will never rule Nigeria, Never.
Endsars blood will never be in vain. Tinubu endsars victims blood will hunt you down.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

you say "have seen his handiwork and i know he his capable, he has the brain, the intelligence, the ability, the charisma". what are his handiwork that you have seen?

how will he use his "the brain, the intelligence, the ability, the charisma" to take nigeria to the promised land and improve the living standard of Nigerians?

if u have seen his "handiwork", i dont see why u are struggling to naswer the simple question.
I already answered your question. You are not just satisfied with the answer
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
franchasng:
Some of the reasons Tinubu should not allowed near Aso Rock as Nigeria's President are:

1.) He is a political godfather who believes in godfather ism which is the bedrock of political corruption and all forms of looting in government.

2.) Tinubu through his godfatherism pocketed Lagos State from 1999 to date, he installs and removes Lagos State Governors at his own will based on who agrees to govern Lagos state on his terms. Nigeria is not a monarch state that belongs to one Monarch, so we sensible Nigerians cannot allow Tinubu to propagate his godfatherism and colonization of a state, and some region to national level, that will be disaster.

3.) Tinubu sponsored foreign armed militants that waited to unleash mayhem on Nigerians should Buhari fail to emerge as President in 2015. Such a man should never smell Aso Rock. Buhari that did such and later became President you can see the disaster he has been.

4.) Tinubu is a known sponsor of thugs aka Lagos agberos through Lagos NURTW leaders. These people have turned Lagos to a lawless state despite the big status Lagos has as the center of commerce in Nigeria.

5.) Tinubu's age is highly questionable, a man that cannot be honest about his age, can never be honest about leading Nigeria to light.

7.) Tinubu was hugely involved in international money laundering syndicate which made him forfeit his assets in the United States and has never went back there.

9.) Tinubu is a tribal bigot. We saw this during 2015 and 2019 elections in Lagos where he sponsored thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos state to pave way for APC to win Lagos State.

And many more
Don't quote me with this nonsense
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Mexyz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
For God's sake, look at Tinubu looking frail and sick, what exactly is he looking for in Aso rock again?

You have all the wealth that would last your generations to come, why not support a younger candidate, so the common man on the streets can enjoy good governance for once, haba.

N
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

I already answered your question. You are not just satisfied with the answer

you havent dear:

if u have seen his "handiwork", i dont see why u are struggling to answer the simple question.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Pravedk: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ah. Senata Musa. The mad money BDC guy

Mompha dey learn work where this guy dey.

Anyway that's there problem.

Tinubu is doing consultation begging people to support him

People are consulting to beg Osinbajo to run.

Spot the difference.

Like 7UP, Dido dido the difference is clear!!
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Trumann: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
franchasng:

And many more
[/s]

Igbos have no say in Nigeria's matters. You are slaves and your opinions don't count. If you fools had sense, Ikpeazu won't be ruling your father in the village.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Deadlytruth(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
franchasng:
It is laughable when Tinubu's dishonorable Yoruba urchins accuse some Igbos who oppose Tinubu's failed presidential ambition, calling it hatred and bigotry and all sorts of names just to deceive the rest of gullible Nigerians into believing that Igbos are opposing Tinubu just out of hatred, when that is the biggest lies.

Tinubu will get multiple hate-filled attacks he hauled at Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Tinubu used more than hateful words to criticize Goodluck and his Yoruba urchins never saw it as bigotry or hatred or betrayal of a Southern brother.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing to finance the destruction of Goodluck Jonathan government.

Tinubu paid thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos State in 2019 just to make sure APC won Lagos State because he knows APC can never win Lagos State without rigging and use of thugs.

Tinubu hired and paid celebrities and activists in 2011 to start a nationwide protest against Goodluck Jonathan government when Goodluck removed fuel subsidy to save Nigeria from crude oil subsidy corruption.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing since 1999 to hire all forms of celebrities to tarnish Goodluck Jonathan image for doing the right thing.

So why should Igbos love such a tribalistic thug of a man called Tinubu?

Why Tinubu has been silent on Fulani herdsmen killings in Yoruba land and all over Nigeria is because Tinubu used Lagos money to collabo with El Rufai and Co to go hire Fulani militants from outside Nigeria and camped them in different forests waiting to unleash terror on PDP and Goodluck if Buhari was not declared winner.

They hired foreigners and children to vote in Northern Nigeria just to ensure Buhari wins 2015 election.

Tinubu was doing all these evil just so Buhari will help him become President in 2023 so he can loot Nigeria dry the way he has looted Lagos state since 1999 using his stooge Governors he installs every 4 years.

Tinubu exalted Agberos in Lagos and made them untouchable just because he uses them to rig elections in Lagos every 4 years, so Agberos can burn down Lagos Tinubu doesn't care so long as they will help him eliminate opposition and rig election.

Tinubu is a heartless kleptomania who must not be allowed to smell Nigeria's Aso Rock.

Osinbajo we stand with, Tinubu is a known criminal who only want to loot Nigeria and turn it to his family inheritance.

For those who don't know who Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu is, he is the owner of Lagos state, the godfather of Lagos State and some Yoruba states.

Tinubu's wife is a serving Senator(rigged in)
His daughter is Head of all Lagos Market
His Son in law, Lagos HoA member
His Cousin is HoR member
His Son, Director of Lagos Advertisement Agency

In all of these you curiously forgot that Jonathan was actually the first to insult Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race in February 2011 despite the fact that just before then in 2010 Yorubas dominated the SNG group which poured out into the streets to press the National Assembly into making Jonathan the substantive president when the Turai-led cabal was hell bent on getting a Northerner to take over from Yaradua. If you can show me any proof of Tinubu insulting Jonathan before February 2011 when Jonathan described all SW leaders as rascals, then I will take you seriously in all your accusations above.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

you havent dear:

if u have seen his "handiwork", i dont see why u are struggling to answer the simple question.
What you are doing is asking more questions. Already answered the previous ones
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by otherway: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Trumann:

Pity yourself. At your age, you can't get a woman as a wife. Your leadership skills are zero and you lack people skills.

Damn! I think there are many deranged people online. Guy how does the subject of Tinubu relate to his personal life?

Please grow up and learn to focus on subject matter. This is so immature and unintelligent of you.

Please don't pick on me, im only stating my point and even if you do, i wont dignify you by responding as toks did. I will ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

What you are doing is asking more questions. Already answered the previous ones

you havent answered any my dear. pls take note of the word "how":

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by merits(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
baba don turn to hausa by mode of dressing sharp sharp,politics na dirty game oo grin
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by swaggerjack: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but igbo here have made me his compulsory counter attack team here

them go hear am from my hand, I just hate this gross foolishness, if not for Tinubu liberalism, igbo won't be in large numbers in Lagos. they can't try rubbish with Fashola and Ambode
Lagos was Nigeria's former capital open to all before the Chicago drug baron made it his personal fiefdom.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by popesco123: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yea the incoming president of new Republic of Western and northern Nigeria. Zoodiot!

quote author=Bettykeys post=109592319]Jagaban of Africa, the nightmare of flatinooos Ndi rising crime of cannibals Beerfraud republic

Nothing can stop Asiwaju of Africa, not even Pandora Obituary or Athiefkulated looters grin[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Trumann:

Not everyone will end up like your animal of a father who ended up as a raving lunatic on the street. Madness is in your family and that is why ladies are avoiding you. Foolish 40-something year old fool from a lineage of lunatics. You are a walking curse and those curses won't leave you alone. Dumb impotent bastard son of a mad dog.

I'm so sorry for ever responding to you and I sincerely apologize to my reasonable and mentally stable nairalanders.

I have goofed greatly by ever responding to you cos your likes ought not to be given any attention cos I did a quick background check on your previous posts on several other threads and I can see you are a very toxic and psychologically unstable fellow.

Please continue to exhibit your madness. Unfortunately there is no way I can help out but I promise to ignore you henceforth.

I'm too intellectually focused to give people like you audience.

Cheers.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Deadlytruth(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
NOwazobia:
I Don commot my hand from Nigeria matter. The youths are truly the problem.

HOW a young educated man can sit Down with all four senses and pick Tinubu as his leader still amazed me. That should be the 13th wonder of the world. Nigerian youths are the 12th wonder of the world.

Same way young educated men sat down with all four senses and chose Obasanjo as their leader twice despite he was already known to have been part of our problems since 1976 when he first ruled, same way young educated men with their four senses chose as their leader the Yaradua whom they never heard of throughout the whooping eight years he was governor till after Obasanjo handpicked him and imposed him on PDP despite his terminal illness which had initially kept him away from limelight amidst no known attractive record as Katsina governor, and same way young educated men with their senses also chose Jonathan and later Buhari despite the baggages they both carried.
While it is expected that common sense should dictate people's choices of leaders in a sane country, Nigeria is however a very insane county where common sense is relegated to the background when it comes to choosing leaders. So if you expect that to change now just because Tinubu is seeking to lead, then you might not be realistic.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

you havent answered any my dear. pls take note of the word "how":

You remember the first set questions you asked, my memory might be short but i can remember clearly this were not the first set of questions that you asked.
If you agree to the fact that i have answered your questions i might just think of answering this ones too.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

Lagos was Nigeria's former capital open to all before the Chicago drug baron made it his personal fiefdom.

is open to all, so why didn't u takeover calabar that was once former capital?

you people just like to be disgracing yourself with your imbecilic post, please visit a surgeon for brain transplant
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by franchasng: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Don't quote me with this nonsense
Senseless miscreants supporting a thief, a known kleptomania.

He couldn't even counter any of my valid points, as usual, they resort to insult.

All Tinubu supporters are:

Poor
Hungry
Greedy
Selfish
Nepotistic
Unintelligent
Blinded by monetary reward
Unrealistic
Thugs
Potential criminals and terrorists
The lowest in the economy chain, reason they sleep at Tinubu's Ikoyi robbery house waiting for crumbs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
franchasng:
It is laughable when Tinubu's dishonorable Yoruba urchins accuse some Igbos who oppose Tinubu's failed presidential ambition, calling it hatred and bigotry and all sorts of names just to deceive the rest of gullible Nigerians into believing that Igbos are opposing Tinubu just out of hatred, when that is the biggest lies.

Tinubu will get multiple hate-filled attacks he hauled at Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Tinubu used more than hateful words to criticize Goodluck and his Yoruba urchins never saw it as bigotry or hatred or betrayal of a Southern brother.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing to finance the destruction of Goodluck Jonathan government.

Tinubu paid thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos State in 2019 just to make sure APC won Lagos State because he knows APC can never win Lagos State without rigging and use of thugs.

Tinubu hired and paid celebrities and activists in 2011 to start a nationwide protest against Goodluck Jonathan government when Goodluck removed fuel subsidy to save Nigeria from crude oil subsidy corruption.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing since 1999 to hire all forms of celebrities to tarnish Goodluck Jonathan image for doing the right thing.

So why should Igbos love such a tribalistic thug of a man called Tinubu?

Why Tinubu has been silent on Fulani herdsmen killings in Yoruba land and all over Nigeria is because Tinubu used Lagos money to collabo with El Rufai and Co to go hire Fulani militants from outside Nigeria and camped them in different forests waiting to unleash terror on PDP and Goodluck if Buhari was not declared winner.

They hired foreigners and children to vote in Northern Nigeria just to ensure Buhari wins 2015 election.

Tinubu was doing all these evil just so Buhari will help him become President in 2023 so he can loot Nigeria dry the way he has looted Lagos state since 1999 using his stooge Governors he installs every 4 years.

Tinubu exalted Agberos in Lagos and made them untouchable just because he uses them to rig elections in Lagos every 4 years, so Agberos can burn down Lagos Tinubu doesn't care so long as they will help him eliminate opposition and rig election.

Tinubu is a heartless kleptomania who must not be allowed to smell Nigeria's Aso Rock.

Osinbajo we stand with, Tinubu is a known criminal who only want to loot Nigeria and turn it to his family inheritance.

For those who don't know who Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu is, he is the owner of Lagos state, the godfather of Lagos State and some Yoruba states.

Tinubu's wife is a serving Senator(rigged in)
His daughter is Head of all Lagos Market
His Son in law, Lagos HoA member
His Cousin is HoR member
His Son, Director of Lagos Advertisement Agency
Osinbajo is a product of that kleptomaniac....
Well to you it is Osinbajo, to me it Rt. Hon.Min Chibuikem Rotimi Ameachi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ombatse Traditionalists: Police Killed Our Members So We Killed 95 Of Them / Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.