Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa (34528 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Dele Momodu Visits Senator Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Donclaracuzo: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
adelaja70:

You talk too much... What's your problem. Is Tinubu the only problem you have in life.... You better face your family.

Come, be careful so that Tinubu matter won't cause for you high blood pressure. You are too young to have partial stroke. I am warning you Because more Nigerians will join in the campaign against those with questionable character. Also , you don't expect me to support Tinubu with no certificate for thid naija again.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

How is Tinubu going to take nigeria to the promised land? How is he going to improve the living standard of Nigerians?
Wait till he releases his manifesto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Flo36: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Joke apart Tinubu is unfit to rule Nigeria.
If I were him I will support a young visionary leader like Kingsley Moghalu to move Nigeria forward.
The popular mantra "this is Nigeria politics" is the reason why we were where we were

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
adelaja70:

So you are not a Yoruba and you carry all our problems for head... Eru lo mapa e. We know send you message o, please solve Igbo problems first.... Asiere!

U didn't answer d question he asked:

Must one be a Yorubaman to be concerned about the antecedents of a Presidential aspirant in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

This people are just so bleeping pathetic... it is now they know southern unity, southern betrayal. This same people told tinubu to commit suicide after GEJ won his first election.... awon weyrey

franchasng and his likes are clowns here, they're just disgracing their lineage and region with gross foolishness

hating Tinubu had made them look more dumb, how Tinubu AC man will be blame for not supporting Gej a PDP man, if this is not insanity then I dont know what else to call it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by DeepSight(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
adelaja70:

So you are not a Yoruba and you carry all our problems for head... Eru lo mapa e. We know send you message o, please solve Igbo problems first.... Asiere!

What's wrong with you guys?
Is the presidency a Yoruba affair?

As a Nigerian, should I not be interested in the antecedents of anyone vying for the presidency of my country?
And why does such interest necessarily mean I am Igbo?

There are almost four hundred ethnicities in this country, you know that, dont you?
Do I have to bother to tell you I am not Igbo?

Everywhere one looks, on this board, if one criticizes a Yoruba politician, they call you Igbo. If one criticizes an Igbo politician, they call you Yoruba. Is this how small minded you guys are? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by franchasng: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

franchasng and his likes are clowns here, they're just disgracing their lineage and region with gross foolishness

hating Tinubu had made them look more dumb, how Tinubu AC man be blame for not supporting Gej a PDP man, if this is not insanity then I dont know what else to call it

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
franchasng:
Nobody expected the kleptomania your god to support Goodluck after Goodluck refused to make his cousin Wale the Petroleum Minister.

For your info, Tinubu was not attacking Goodluck because he love Nigeria or want Nigeria to be better, he was bitter towards Jonathan because Jonathan refused to appoint his cousin Wale of OANDO The Petroleum Minister.

Tinubu is a known criminal.

Most of you supporting him are doing so out of poverty, lack, ignorance, foolishness and sheer stupidity of who he is.

You guys should better start now to support Osinbajo and forget about that criminal at Ikoyi robbery house.

Tinubu ought to be in jail not in politics.

Nigeria cannot survive having a kleptomania rule after a terrorist

so Gej is saint if I was Nigeria president Gej would have been in prison by now, do you know how many of his aides and appointees was probed for fraud and embezzlement

you don't have a working brain believe me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by adelaja70(m): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
DeepSight:

What's wrong with you guys?
Is the presidency a Yoruba affair?

As a Nigerian, should I not be interested in the antecedents of anyone vying for the presidency of my country?
And why does such interest necessarily mean I am Igbo?

There are almost four hundred ethnicities in this country, you know that, dont you?
Do I have to bother to tell you I am not Igbo?

Everywhere one looks, on this board, if one criticizes a Yoruba politician, they call you Igbo. If one criticizes and Igbo politician, they call you Yoruba. Is this how small minded you guys are? ? ? ? ?
face other presidential candidates too... Abi na only Tinubu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by chrisvic007: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
franchasng:
It is laughable when Tinubu's dishonorable Yoruba urchins accuse some Igbos who oppose Tinubu's failed presidential ambition, calling it hatred and bigotry and all sorts of names just to deceive the rest of gullible Nigerians into believing that Igbos are opposing Tinubu just out of hatred, when that is the biggest lies.

Tinubu will get multiple hate-filled attacks he hauled at Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Tinubu used more than hateful words to criticize Goodluck and his Yoruba urchins never saw it as bigotry or hatred or betrayal of a Southern brother.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing to finance the destruction of Goodluck Jonathan government.

Tinubu paid thugs to stop Igbos and Niger Delta people from voting in Lagos State in 2019 just to make sure APC won Lagos State because he knows APC can never win Lagos State without rigging and use of thugs.

Tinubu hired and paid celebrities and activists in 2011 to start a nationwide protest against Goodluck Jonathan government when Goodluck removed fuel subsidy to save Nigeria from crude oil subsidy corruption.

Tinubu used Lagos state money he has been stealing since 1999 to hire all forms of celebrities to tarnish Goodluck Jonathan image for doing the right thing.

So why should Igbos love such a tribalistic thug of a man called Tinubu?

Why Tinubu has been silent on Fulani herdsmen killings in Yoruba land and all over Nigeria is because Tinubu used Lagos money to collabo with El Rufai and Co to go hire Fulani militants from outside Nigeria and camped them in different forests waiting to unleash terror on PDP and Goodluck if Buhari was not declared winner.

They hired foreigners and children to vote in Northern Nigeria just to ensure Buhari wins 2015 election.

Tinubu was doing all these evil just so Buhari will help him become President in 2023 so he can loot Nigeria dry the way he has looted Lagos state since 1999 using his stooge Governors he installs every 4 years.

Tinubu exalted Agberos in Lagos and made them untouchable just because he uses them to rig elections in Lagos every 4 years, so Agberos can burn down Lagos Tinubu doesn't care so long as they will help him eliminate opposition and rig election.

Tinubu is a heartless kleptomania who must not be allowed to smell Nigeria's Aso Rock.

Osinbajo we stand with, Tinubu is a known criminal who only want to loot Nigeria and turn it to his family inheritance.

For those who don't know who Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu is, he is the owner of Lagos state, the godfather of Lagos State and some Yoruba states.

Tinubu's wife is a serving Senator(rigged in)
His daughter is Head of all Lagos Market
His Son in law, Lagos HoA member
His Cousin is HoR member
His Son, Director of Lagos Advertisement Agency

How old are you, boy?

To me most of what you've written is puerile jargon.

The only sensible part is your hatred for Tinubu because of his role in removing kleptomaniac oriented administration of Jonathan.

We progressives are really happy with Tinubu for this singular act and we shall vote him as our 16th ruler come 2023.

Nb: we know you don't really like Osinbajo but you are desirous of using him against his boss. Whether he would fall for this or not, time will soon clearly tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Wait till he releases his manifesto

Are u saying that u don't have an answer to these questions?

How is Tinubu going to take nigeria to the promised land? How is he going to improve the living standard of Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by richie240: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Its all about trust!
You can't make me ur self-appointed enemy and expect me to borrow u my cutlass - I still need my head biko!
Even mad man, with all hin madness nor dey waka for middle of (express) road!
Its all about trust.
Whosoever knows ds knows peace!
cool

Juventus4life:
This man serious ohh
Like play like play na so this man go be president.

Is like the North are with him.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=franchasng post=109596037][/quote]

print that thing out and hang it in your father's sitting room, that's your next president

na die you go die, that's your next president, you people propaganda had failed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
uptimum123:

My only prayer for you is that you shall witness his swearing in come 2023.

We progressives are good people and Tinubu is our Leader

Wow Tinubu soap strong, see men who want a better Nigeria clamoring for Tinubu, if he had transformed lagos to Europe i for say ok, Omo.. Lagos be like 1706 Johannesburg. Well Una choice, we we don japa, enjoy Una country, I can lie for my unborn kids we are immigrant from Rwanda. You all are supporting Tinubu because of influence not because of Impact. Leaders impact not influence.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by DeepSight(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
adelaja70:

We face other presidential candidates too... Abi na only Tinubu?

Of course we should all face all of them. But you should have no problems if people focus on Tinubu because he is the biggest fish in the river right now okay? You should stop reducing everything to Yoruba/ Igbo. Just stop it. Its nonsensical. Seriously.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u don't have an answer to these questions?

I do
But i want you hear it from the man him self
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Spherical77(m): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
DeepSight:

So you are seriously of the view that people should not closely examine presidential aspirants.
By the way, just how great has Buhari turned out to be as a President. Be sincere.
Well done.
This is Nigeria and not America. close examination and hateful comments doesn't win election in Nigeria

I careless who APC give their ticket to. But the earlier you know APC will rather die than to allow PDP return back to power come 2023 the better for you. The ruling party would do what they are good at doing to continue. Even PDP knows it'd take them miracle to return back to power

Na naija you dey o guy
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/apc-chairman-tinubu-visits-sen-musa-says-his-sacrifices-to-the-party-will-not-go-in-vain/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

it seems APC doesnt have any qualms having its serving political officers holding party positions. is that not too much power in one hand?
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

I do
But i want you hear it from the man him self

then give me the answers afterall am asking u and not the man:

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Ambassadors: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Capable of doing what exactly? Capable of going for medical tourism or what? Are we not tired of all this suffering
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what only hatred, bitterness and bigotry can create. You hate your fellow human being because he is not from your tribe, religion and political party.

You can't build anything with hatred and bigotry. Trust me, like you lost against PMB and had not leant your lesson to purge the evil in your heart, same way you will lose against Asiwaju Tinubu.

My appeal goes to my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

hating Tinubu had made them look more dumb, how Tinubu AC man be blame for not supporting Gej a PDP man, if this is not insanity then I dont know what else to call it
It is starting to get out of hand, all them don't have any sensible reason why Tinubu should not be president from except the fact that he his Yoruba, and the little that try to make sense ends up coming up with nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by erubati: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Salvador1:
Okpolo eyes you are not smelling that seat Know this and have peace.

You should sacrifice yourself to the benefit of Nigeria that's what true leaders do.
Even the 'Jesus' u say sacrificed his life for u must be regretting it
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Spherical77:
This is Nigeria and not America. close examination and hateful comments doesn't win election in Nigeria

I careless who APC give their ticket to. But the earlier you know APC will rather die than to allow PDP return back to power come 2023 the better for you. The ruling party would do what they are good at doing to continue. Even PDP knows it'd take them miracle to return back to power

Na naija you dey o guy

bro, u didnt answer the questions he asked:

So you are seriously of the view that people should not closely examine presidential aspirants.
By the way, just how great has Buhari turned out to be as a President.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by adelaja70(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
DeepSight:

Of course we should all face all of them. But you should have no problems if people focus on Tinubu because he is the biggest fish in the river right now okay? You should stop reducing everything to Yoruba/ Igbo. Just stop it. Its nonsensical. Seriously.
I will stop the day you shift your attention to other candidates... They all the same.. Nothing like bigger thief.. Thief is a thief... Like one mumu saying he's attacking Tinubu cause of GEJ.. ARE THEY IN THE SAME PARTY? Make una stop all these nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

It is starting to get out of hand, all them don't have any sensible reason why Tinubu should not be president from except the fact that he his Yoruba, and the little that try to make sense ends up coming up with nonsense

but u have yet to answer these questions:

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by franchasng: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
chrisvic007:

How old are you, boy?

To me most of what you've written is puerile jargon.

The only sensible part is your hatred for Tinubu because of his role in removing kleptomaniac oriented administration of Jonathan.

We progressives are really happy with Tinubu for this singular act and we shall vote him as our 16th ruler come 2023.

Nb: we know you don't really like Osinbajo but you are desirous of using him against his boss. Whether he would fall for this or not, time will soon clearly tell.

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by DeepSight(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
adelaja70:

I will stop the day you shift your attention to other candidates... They all the same.. Nothing like bigger thief.. Thief is a thief... Like one mumu saying he's attacking Tinubu cause of GEJ.. ARE THEY IN THE SAME PARTY? Make una stop all these nonsense.

What silly nonsense. Continue. You and your ilk are just small-minded. The world starts and ends with tribe and ethnicity for you. Sad.
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by marsman: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
lexy2014:

then give me the answers afterall am asking u and not the man:

That is my answer whether you like it or not...if you like bring multiple choice question. His manifesto will give you a deeper insight on how he is going to do this things. I have seen his hand work and i can say he is capable if he wishes to
Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by seyz91(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mtchewwww!
uptimum123:
Real knows Real

Road to 2023 has began. On Tinubu's mandate we Nigerian's stand.

All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban
All hail Jagaban

The chosen leader that will sail us to the promise land.

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

That is my answer whether you like it or not...if you like bring multiple choice question. His manifesto will give you a deeper insight on how he is going to do this things. I have seen his hand work and i can say he is capable if he wishes to

did u read his manifesto before u came to d conclusion that "he is capable"? since u say that he is capable without reading his manifesto, then answering my questions shouldnt be a problem for u. so based on what u say u have seen, answer the following:

Re: Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

So Gej is now igbo? south south people are sane people

your divide and rule is DOA, Tinubu didn't support Gej, is he meant to support him when he's not in his party?

I dont think you people have working brain, Tinubu an ACN man didn't support a PDP man and how should that be a problem in a country that's running multiparty system?

Sense full your head with this post. How do people expect BAT to support GEJ when are in different parties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode / Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.